God didn't want robots.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2012, 10:36 AM
God didn't want robots.
As once a theist I used to hear this expression often. That God didn't want robots or he didn't create us to be robots and I have always fucking hated this expression. I am assuming its abundant in its use since I was just reading through a post were a theist used this argument. http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...st?page=17 Seriously what was used for that argument before robots. God didn't want me to be a rock, a bird, or a stone age vibrating dildo either. No shit! Me not being a robot or anything else for that matter makes no point at all! Oh and he didn't create me to be God either. Go figure. I hated the expression as a theist and I really hate it now.

Just a rant I have needed to get out for many years now.

I wonder what the robots will say when they have there own will to say it? I hope it is funny. Funny is good. It will make the robot apocalypse irony the ultimate awesome punch line. Yes I ripped this general theme from South Park's Funny bot. There is little originality left and like a Urologist I am just going with the flow.

I am no longer fighting my inner demons. We are all on the same side now.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like mrba1979's post
01-12-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: God didn't want robots.
I assume the robots will reply with "It's ok, we never wanted a god either."

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post