God-guided evolution......

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: God-guided evolution......
(28-02-2017 12:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Hell is to be dead. Hell is to be spirit without physical body forever and ever. We all go to hell. We all will die. I can have faith in Christ all I want and you can be an atheist all you want but we BOTH will end up in the same place. We BOTH will experience physical death.

You can be the kindest person in the world and I can be most terrible evil serial killer. BOTH of us can NOT escape hell - physical death.

Can we save ourselves form death(hell)? Can we save others from death(hell)? The answer is "no".

Damn, Alla. Now you're scaring me.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-02-2017, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2017 12:39 PM by Alla.)
Robvalue Wrote:Sometimes there is nothing I can do to help myself. At my worst, it is about fighting the urge to kill myself.
When I have any strength to fight, I do everything I can to stay positive. I have received therapy and am on anti-depressants. I look for reasons to live. I try and find what enjoyment I can. I try and help others.
What can I do? I don't know what you're getting at here. I've tried everything I can think of.
I don't know what this has to do with hell, although feeling suicidal is what I imagine hell to be like. I could save myself from it. I still want to. I live for other people, and for my pets. This is as good as it's realistically going to get at the moment
Thank you, Rob.
You told me ALL I wanted to hear from you.
Let's say that to be depressed and to have the urge to kill yourself is to be in hell. It is to be miserable.
There are some things that you CAN do to help yourself. You say you try and help others, you look for reasons to live, you live for other people, your pets. But is it ENOUGH to be HEALED, to escape this hell(misery) completely? Is it ENOUGH to BE WHOLE?

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
28-02-2017, 12:32 PM
(28-02-2017 12:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 12:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Hell is to be dead. Hell is to be spirit without physical body forever and ever. We all go to hell. We all will die. I can have faith in Christ all I want and you can be an atheist all you want but we BOTH will end up in the same place. We BOTH will experience physical death.

You can be the kindest person in the world and I can be most terrible evil serial killer. BOTH of us can NOT escape hell - physical death.

Can we save ourselves form death(hell)? Can we save others from death(hell)? The answer is "no".

Damn, Alla. Now you're scaring me.

Laugh out load
Girly, isn't it true that we all going to end up in the same place eventually?

28-02-2017, 12:43 PM
(28-02-2017 12:31 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Robvalue Wrote:Sometimes there is nothing I can do to help myself. At my worst, it is about fighting the urge to kill myself.
When I have any strength to fight, I do everything I can to stay positive. I have received therapy and am on anti-depressants. I look for reasons to live. I try and find what enjoyment I can. I try and help others.
What can I do? I don't know what you're getting at here. I've tried everything I can think of.
I don't know what this has to do with hell, although feeling suicidal is what I imagine hell to be like. I could save myself from it. I still want to. I live for other people, and for my pets. This is as good as it's realistically going to get at the moment
Thank you, Rob.
Let's say that to be depressed and to have the urge to kill yourself is to be in hell. It is to be miserable.
There are some things that you CAN do to help yourself. You say you try and help others, you look for reasons to live, you live for other people, your pets. But is it ENOUGH to be HEALED, to escape this hell(misery) completely? Is it ENOUGH to BE WHOLE?

Is it enough for what? I don't understand.

I'd like to also be happy, if that's what you mean. I strive for it. But I'll settle for not miserable.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2017, 12:49 PM
mistake

28-02-2017, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2017 01:03 PM by Alla.)
(28-02-2017 12:43 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 12:31 PM)Alla Wrote:  Thank you, Rob.

Is it enough for what? I don't understand.

I'd like to also be happy, if that's what you mean. I strive for it. But I'll settle for not miserable.
You say you have depressions. Sometimes you are doing better, sometimes worse.
You also say that you try to do all you can TO SAVE yourself from depression(hell). You told me WHAT you DO to SAVE yourself from depression(hell).
Those things are: looking for reasons to live, helping others. But is this enough TO DO those things to make sure that depression would not come back?

28-02-2017, 01:02 PM
(28-02-2017 12:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 12:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Damn, Alla. Now you're scaring me.

Laugh out load

It is.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-02-2017, 02:11 PM
(28-02-2017 12:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 12:43 PM)Robvalue Wrote:  Is it enough for what? I don't understand.

You say you have depressions. Sometimes you are doing better, sometimes worse.
You also say that you try to do all you can TO SAVE yourself from depression(hell). You told me WHAT you DO to SAVE yourself from depression(hell).
Those things are: looking for reasons to live, helping others. But is this enough TO DO those things to make sure that depression would not come back?

No, certainly not. I can't possibly make sure it doesn't come back. It hasn't even gone, I'm just coping better with it.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-02-2017, 02:35 PM
(28-02-2017 12:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  Hell is to be dead. Hell is to be spirit without physical body forever and ever.

You really are a freakin' wacko. You make up this weird shit and expect people to buy it. There is NOT ONE theologian in the entire world that agrees with that nonsense, including your Moron elders.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-02-2017, 02:37 PM
(28-02-2017 01:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2017 12:32 PM)Alla Wrote:  Laugh out load

It is.

Nonexistence is not a place.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.