God has TERRIBLE Timing! ...again....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2012, 10:22 AM

God has TERRIBLE Timing! ...again....
This story below is tragic, but even more tragic is the mention of GOD in it.
Look at what i bolded. WTF was god doing before hand? How did he miss this? Oh thats right, Tbow was on the other line calling in a favor! Oops! But its all better now that GOD came in POST mortem and fixed it all. Whew! Its all better now that god has shown him the ways of his racism. Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!

JACKSON, Miss. - A white Mississippi teenager has pleaded guilty to murder and hate-crime charges for running over and killing a black man with his pickup truck but will not face the death penalty.

Deryl Dedmon, 19, had been charged with capital murder in the June 2011 death of 49-year-old James Craig Anderson in Jackson.

On Wednesday, he pleaded guilty to murder and committing a hate crime. Prosecutors recommended two life sentences.

Dedmon apologized to Anderson's family. "I do not ask y'all to forget, but I do ask y'all to forgive," he said in a state courtroom in Jackson.

As members of his family and the victim's family wiped away tears, he said God has taught him not to see color and he is a changed man.

Authorities say seven white teens were partying in the early morning hours on June 26, 2011, when Dedmon suggested they find a black man to harass. Police say Anderson was beaten before Dedmon ran him down before dawn.

Another teenager, John Aaron Rice, is charged with simple assault in the case. Authorities said he left the scene before Anderson was killed.

The FBI also investigated the case.

The case received widespread attention after a video of Anderson's death was obtained by news organizations, including The Associated Press.

The video, taken by a hotel surveillance camera, shows a white Jeep Cherokee in which Rice was allegedly a passenger leaving a hotel parking lot at 5:05 a.m. Less than 20 seconds later, a Ford truck backs up and then lunges forward. Anderson's shirt is illuminated in the headlights before he disappears under the vehicle next to the curb. Police say Dedmon was driving the truck and later bragged that he ran over Anderson, using a racial slur to describe him.

Dedmon was indicted for capital murder, which in Mississippi is defined as murder committed along with another felony. It carries the sentences of death or life in prison without parole. The underlying offense in this case is robbery. Dedmon also was charged under Mississippi's hate crime law, which provides for tougher sentences.

Anderson's family had asked prosecutors not to pursue the death penalty, saying they oppose capital punishment. Anderson's family has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against all seven teens, including two young girls who were allegedly in the truck with Dedmon.

Rice has been free on a $5,000 bond. Dedmon has been held without bail.
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2012, 11:37 AM
RE: God has TERRIBLE Timing! ...again....
It's bullshit, he just said that because down in Mississippi invoking the name of god garners sympathy. I doubt he is a changed man, he will be in jail blaming the black person he ran over for his life sentence.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Indian's post
22-03-2012, 11:43 AM

Actually, he got two life sentences, Fox News Reported. I covered your post as the main page story at The Veridican, so you can see my comments there as well, if you wish.

But I would say you need to worry about your own soul and not the soul of others. You think God has bad timing, but what do you know? Maybe God was saving both men from alternate lives apart from him. As an atheist, you don't realize it, but the absolute worst thing in life is to fail to be reborn into the spirit of Christ.

Let's say James Anderson, who was murdered, and was exactly my age, was a godly man, but a year from now he turns to crack or meth and the downward spiral that comes with that. Let's say Deryl Dedmon becomes a very spiritual man in prison and helps those around him--and let's say he's prevented from having a child that would become the next famous serial killer. Or let's say none of this. It doesn't really matter--our lives belong to God. You are only living now by the mercy of God who is giving you time to repent. God creates all and destroys all.
22-03-2012, 11:54 AM
(22-03-2012 11:43 AM)Egor Wrote:  Actually, he got two life sentences, Fox News Reported. I covered your post as the main page story at The Veridican, so you can see my comments there as well, if you wish.

But I would say you need to worry about your own soul and not the soul of others. You think God has bad timing, but what do you know? Maybe God was saving both men from alternate lives apart from him. As an atheist, you don't realize it, but the absolute worst thing in life is to fail to be reborn into the spirit of Christ.

Let's say James Anderson, who was murdered, and was exactly my age, was a godly man, but a year from now he turns to crack or meth and the downward spiral that comes with that. Let's say Deryl Dedmon becomes a very spiritual man in prison and helps those around him--and let's say he's prevented from having a child that would become the next famous serial killer. Or let's say none of this. It doesn't really matter--our lives belong to God. You are only living now by the mercy of God who is giving you time to repent. God creates all and destroys all.

Dammit! Why didn't God kill me a few years back when I was still deluded in my belief?

Answer: He must want to torment me in Hell forever. Sad
Bad timing, for sure!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
22-03-2012, 12:14 PM
(22-03-2012 11:43 AM)Egor Wrote:  But I would say you need to worry about your own soul and not the soul of others. You think God has bad timing, but what do you know? Maybe God was saving both men from alternate lives apart from him. As an atheist, you don't realize it, but the absolute worst thing in life is to fail to be reborn into the spirit of Christ.

That is all imaginary, all hypothetical. Reality is not hypothetical. How long will you make excuses for an imaginary being who clearly cannot get it together?

God is a personification of who we are, what we wish to be, and that which we do not understand.
22-03-2012, 12:24 PM

(22-03-2012 11:43 AM)Egor Wrote:  Actually, he got two life sentences, Fox News Reported. I covered your post as the main page story at The Veridican, so you can see my comments there as well, if you wish.

Let's say James Anderson, who was murdered and was exactly my age, was a godly man, but a year from now he turns to crack or meth and the downward spiral that comes with that. Let's say Deryl Dedmon becomes a very spiritual man in prison and helps those around him--and let's say he's prevented from having a child that would become the next famous serial killer. Or let's say none of this. It doesn't really matter--our lives belong to God. You are only living now by the mercy of God who is giving you time to repent. God creates all and destroys all.

Wow and WTF?

I was not nor did i mention the word SOUL. I was simply mocking the whole 'gods with us' mentality....albiet he's just a bit late to the situation.

But great way to completely hijack a thread and hand out tracts.
The normal Christian god is false, your new and improved god is false and thats just something YOU are gonna have to accept. I am done and have been done beating up on you and making fun of you. You've shown us the measure of the man you are and thats that, your own words and actions are clear.

You are not someone i respect, you are not someone i consider sane, you are not someone I'd 'hang with at a coffee shop and agree to disagree'. You represent the Fallwells, the bakers, the TBNs, the Ted Haggards of the world and they disgust me. You have a dogma and you will gladly ram it down all those around you. Your mission is clear as some war against atheist, guess cuz your gods not strong enough to do it himself, NICE!

You got a book to fill a void in your life, dude that rocks, just dont expect rational folks to buy your version of the same ole snake oil. Your method is as old as religion its self. Although i think the last guy to do what you did was Joseph Smith.

All told, if buying into YOUR dogma meant i spent eternity in a place with the likes of you...THATS reason enough to avoid your dogma at all costs.
Don't you see that?
You are religions version of Fawlty Towers! (no discredit to my one of my fav shows nor is it a complement to Gordon).
You are such an unpleasant person. If you had keys to the secret method of The Hour Long Male Orgasm i still would not want it from you. It seems the compassion and caring part of your person has been infected with the Fighter mentality.

Take the hint, people are mocking you. Not in the 'good martyred Christ' kinda of way that Christians hope to be persecuted with.. but simply you are (to use a term you are familiar with) a punching bag for the ridiculous. You have ceased to be taken seriously in any topic whatsoever, don't you see that?

This is me seriously putting sarcasm and jabs aside and telling you that folks think you are a joke. A court jester. A buffoon. You have zero credibility here. I think it would be wrong to ban you (short of direct threats) because you offer up such bizzaro thinking that you have become a science experiment of sorts.

Drawing people to your religion in the spirit of SMACKDOWN is, by far, the most oddball and interesting method of conversion i have ever seen.

Now, I'm done being human and speaking to you like a peer. Chances are if (big if) i speak to you again, it will be in my normal mocking tone. First things first..quit fucking evangelizing in all the threads. You come across as a cheap zoot suit wearing Jehovah's wittiness.

D
[+] 5 users Like Denicio's post
23-03-2012, 01:24 AM

(22-03-2012 12:24 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Wow and WTF?

I was not nor did i mention the word SOUL. I was simply mocking the whole 'gods with us' mentality....albiet he's just a bit late to the situation.

But great way to completely hijack a thread and hand out tracts.
The normal Christian god is false, your new and improved god is false and thats just something YOU are gonna have to accept.

My revelation of God is false? Is that right? Prove it. Do that, and I'll turn all this talent I have to being an atheist and act like the reincarnation of what's his name, Hitchens something.

Quote:I am done and have been done beating up on you and making fun of you. You've shown us the measure of the man you are and thats that, your own words and actions are clear.

You think you have the ability to beat up on me? Man, you're lucky I'm even responding to you.

Quote:You are not someone i respect, you are not someone i consider sane, you are not someone I'd 'hang with at a coffee shop and agree to disagree'. You represent the Fallwells, the bakers, the TBNs, the Ted Haggards of the world and they disgust me.

LOL! You should read the intro to my new book I just wrote today. Would it surprise you that I use almost the same exact words, and especially the word "disgust" when it comes to Ted Haggard? And TBN? Are they still around?

Quote:You have a dogma and you will gladly ram it down all those around you. Your mission is clear as some war against atheist, guess cuz your gods not strong enough to do it himself, NICE!

Why should God end atheism? Who would he throw in hell?

Quote:You got a book to fill a void in your life, dude that rocks, just dont expect rational folks to buy your version of the same ole snake oil. Your method is as old as religion its self. Although i think the last guy to do what you did was Joseph Smith.

There's a difference. Joseph Smith conned people and promoted himself. I don't promote myself at all. I'm not your leader; you can't "join" me. I don't want your money or your wife. I am one man doing what God has trained me to do, and told me to do with the absolute certainty that God is real and Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life. That's the ABC's of me, baby.

If anyone, while I am alive, said they were a Veridican, other than me and my wife whom I am one with, I wouldn't know what to do. I'm not a leader. That is another person's mission to do as a fellow spirit in Christ.

So, not like Joseph Smith.

Quote:All told, if buying into YOUR dogma meant i spent eternity in a place with the likes of you...THATS reason enough to avoid your dogma at all costs.
Don't you see that?

But you won't. That's not what the afterlife is like. If you had enough wisdom, you would know that I love you, and that's why I do what I'm doing. That's why I talk like I talk. You think I don't know what I'm doing, but I know every move I make and what impact it's going to have. Every word I say is deliberate.

In the afterlife, assuming you were to go to heaven, you would not see me there. You would have to create your image of me in your universe if that's what you wanted to do. In heaven, we create. We don't just live God's creation. We create for ourselves. It's like a lucid dream. There are other levels in the billions of years that go on from there, but I don't know anything about those.

Quote:You are religions version of Fawlty Towers! (no discredit to my one of my fav shows nor is it a complement to Gordon).

I lived in England for eight years during the eighties. I'm familiar with the show. And I know who John Cleese is. And now, actually, I think I know who you are. But hey, every nic is a different person, right?

Quote:You are such an unpleasant person. If you had keys to the secret method of The Hour Long Male Orgasm i still would not want it from you. It seems the compassion and caring part of your person has been infected with the Fighter mentality.

It is true I like to fight. But I don't like to hurt people. In the ring, if I kick someone upside the head, I'm the first person all over them to see if they're alright and apologizing my ass off (Because it doesn't mean I was good. It means they failed to block or evade.). And the fighter who doesn't want to hurt you is the one who cares the most about you.

And I'm a fighter now, because I used to get my ass kicked all time as a kid. Ironically, I still get my ass kicked on a regular basis in the ring. Funny how that worked out. But the mentality it has given me is not one of brutality, but rather one who will never back down. I will never back down to atheism. Because if I do, you are lost. I look around me and there's no one else who can fight this fight, and atheism has you--and I will fight for you. I will fight you for you, and I will never give up. And here's where the arrogant, self-centered, fighter, asshole mentality comes in useful to both of us--I believe I will win.

Quote:Take the hint, people are mocking you.

So?

Quote:Not in the 'good martyred Christ' kinda of way that Christians hope to be persecuted with.. but simply you are (to use a term you are familiar with) a punching bag for the ridiculous. You have ceased to be taken seriously in any topic whatsoever, don't you see that?

You are right. I am not being persecuted the way Christ was persecuted. But you can't help yourselves. You can't control your incivility. You are after all, atheists. Do you think when a manic or psychotic patient calls me a name that I take it personally?

Quote:This is me seriously putting sarcasm and jabs aside and telling you that folks think you are a joke. A court jester. A buffoon. You have zero credibility here. I think it would be wrong to ban you (short of direct threats) because you offer up such bizzaro thinking that you have become a science experiment of sorts.

See, you don't get it. I've been in this racket a long time. I know why when I post an original post I can barely keep up with the traffic it generates. But you don't know why that is the case, because you can't admit it to yourself:

You want me to convince you.

Do you think I wrote: "Though he’s a bit creepy and normally best left alone..." to dis' you? I wrote that for the same reason in sparring I will drop my guard to tempt someone into taking a shot. A shot I know, they're going to take and that I have planned a counter to. And here you are with this buffoon. Laying it all on the line.

Quote:Drawing people to your religion in the spirit of SMACKDOWN is, by far, the most oddball and interesting method of conversion i have ever seen.

Is it my religion? I am trying to get you to follow Christ and stay away from Christianity. There are the Gospels, and there is The Veridican Gospel of Jesus Christ, take your pick. Just stay away from all the other stuff. That's what I'm tempting you to do.

Quote:Now, I'm done being human and speaking to you like a peer. Chances are if (big if) i speak to you again, it will be in my normal mocking tone. First things first..quit fucking evangelizing in all the threads. You come across as a cheap zoot suit wearing Jehovah's wittiness.

D

Hmmm. I wonder if I can block and counter that parting shot? Well, I think you're going to leave atheism, and I think you're going to do it before you die (Because after that, none of us are atheists anymore.), and you're going to remember these verbal sparring matches we had, and you'll remember them fondly. You will. I do.

What you have to realize is this: You don't have to be me to follow Christ. You have to be you. God already has someone like me--He needs someone like you. That's why He created you. So don't think when the time comes that accepting Christ is like giving in to me whom you hate. It's not. You won't see me in heaven, and you don't have to agree with me here on earth. Every son God has is like His only son, and every daughter like His only daughter.

And that thing I said over at The Veridican? It must be good: Here we are talking, sparring, engaging, interacting, fighting. That's real communication with an atheist.

I think we need a ten count.

[Image: what-a-knockout.gif]
23-03-2012, 02:14 AM
(23-03-2012 01:24 AM)Egor Wrote:  Why should God end atheism? Who would he throw in hell?

Your whole post made me facepalm until I was dizzy.

But the bit I've left made me laugh the most. God looks like a sadistic dick if he wants to throw people in hell.

The thing is, that even if all of us were wrong about god we'd have been wrong for the right reasons. Blind faith isn't a virtue.

*facepalm*

Sapere aude! Have courage to use your own understanding!
Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way.

Enlightenment is liberating.
[+] 2 users Like ALovelyChickenMan's post
23-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Quote:Why should God end atheism? Who would he throw in hell?

Holy smokes, your god doesn't sound so loving now does he haha. "Come now my son who I have created in my image, YOU ARE GOING TO HELL AHAHAHAHAHA". That's a quote from the bible, look it up. Angel

Justin
23-03-2012, 10:06 AM
(23-03-2012 01:24 AM)Egor Wrote:  [Image: what-a-knockout.gif]

[Image: 7bd87b8b2vn2muq.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]