God healed boys eye cancer, obvious in video that is not the same boy before & after

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2013, 07:28 PM
God healed boys eye cancer, obvious in video that is not the same boy before & after
I loved the intro to this video, never seen a warning before a religious propaganda video before. However I think it should be changed to "Warning! The following video contains severe amounts of Bullshit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxYz5elkpKA

Also T.B. Joshua is another con man. He has tons of videos like this where he claims to exorcize devils and other faith healing bull.

Its funny how the boy is rushed away immediately after a few meaningless words are muttered so that conman T.B. Joshua can get through the long line of other poor kids to supposedly heal. It was probably so no-one can see that his eye did not instantly burst and puss come out of it.

It is obviously not the same kid in the video 3 weeks later and I don't believe it is the same man 13 years later. In fact I worry for what happened to the kid with the eye cancer, they would have had to hide him somehow so not to reveal their scam.

My favourite comment is "Where are all the naysayers now? Too much PROOF for you? Praise the mighty name of Jesus Christ!"

The reason there is no Naysayers is because conman T.B. Joshua controls the comments and only approves those who don't argue with him or criticise God.

I wonder if the people used in the video pretending to be the kid 3 weeks later and 13 years later are Christian as they must obviously know that T.B Joshua is a fraud and that their God did not heal anyone.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheLogicalAthiest's post
31-03-2013, 08:01 PM
RE: God healed boys eye cancer, in video that is not the same boy before & after
Looks like the same kid to me. He both have a small blemish on the forehead and a faint mole next to the nose.

I'm not convinced that was eye cancer though. I don't know what eye cancer looks like.....that could have been an infection that cleared up for all I know.
31-03-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: God healed boys eye cancer, in video that is not the same boy before & after
(31-03-2013 08:01 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Looks like the same kid to me. He both have a small blemish on the forehead and a faint mole next to the nose.

I'm not convinced that was eye cancer though. I don't know what eye cancer looks like.....that could have been an infection that cleared up for all I know.

I think they did a very good job finding a lookalike if it was not the actual boy. Maybe he had a twin brother or it was footage of him before he got his eye cancer. Like you say, it may have just been a bad eye infection as it is in Nigeria so they do not have the same health care facilities, and maybe it cleared up after. I think we can both strongly agree though, that this Kid was not healed by God.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth." - Henry David Thoreau
31-03-2013, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 07:15 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
31-03-2013, 08:38 PM
(31-03-2013 08:09 PM)TheLogicalAthiest Wrote:  
(31-03-2013 08:01 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Looks like the same kid to me. He both have a small blemish on the forehead and a faint mole next to the nose.

I think they did a very good job finding a lookalike if it was not the actual boy. Maybe he had a twin brother or it was footage of him before he got his eye cancer. Like you say, it may have just been a bad eye infection as it is in Nigeria so they do not have the same health care facilities, and maybe it cleared up after. I think we can both strongly agree though, that this Kid was not healed by God.

I would say he was probably not healed by God. I would almost always take the "not healed by God" side of a bet without even thinking about it.
01-04-2013, 12:39 AM
Give honored to who is due
Are you guy's both from Nigeria... Me too. Actually I guess is the same boy but it wasn't a faith healing, the real medics did it.. but the boy choosed to thank Tuberculosis Joker instead..
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2013, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 07:14 PM by Doctor X.)
Smile RE: Give honored to who is due

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 2 users Like Doctor X's post
01-04-2013, 02:47 AM
Amazing what a couple weeks of Amoxacillin can do. Weeping
That's ain't no eye Ca. Obviously it's a cellulitis/blepharitis or conjunctivitis of some sort.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
01-04-2013, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 07:14 PM by Doctor X.)
RE: God healed boys eye cancer

01-04-2013, 11:39 AM
I'm thinking Dr. McCoy came through with one of his wonder pills from the future. Wink

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair