God is Existence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2012, 02:23 PM
RE: God is Existence
I never buy drivel as a rule, even when they try to give it to me for free... even when they tied me down and... but that's another story Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2012, 02:32 PM
(24-12-2012 02:23 PM)morondog Wrote:  even when they tied me down and... but that's another story Tongue
[Image: 722_201003161046201zMGQ.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 4 users Like Vera's post
24-12-2012, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 02:58 PM by Dragon-Wolf.)
(21-12-2012 07:37 AM)lmbarre Wrote:  Most atheists hate God by denial of God's existence. They wallow in darkness, unable even to attempt to explain the how and why of God as Existence. Why is there something rather than nothing? This is why they so often "diss" God and theists. God exists because Existence is God

Pantheist

I originally had a reply but when I read Imbarre's last response I decided it wasn't worth it.
All I will say is that I can't hate something I don't think exists and I do not hate those who choose to believe in a deity. Just do not demand that I conform to your beliefs just so you can feel safe in your cellophane wrapped world.

Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
That is Alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange.
[+] 2 users Like Dragon-Wolf's post
24-12-2012, 03:09 PM

How can I be mad when I have this stuck in my head all the time.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
24-12-2012, 05:04 PM
(24-12-2012 03:09 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

How can I be mad when I have this stuck in my head all the time.
Zarbon! He's getting away with my balls!

"Life - its the fun thing that happened on the way to the cemetery."
-Poilce Officer Janson, Raid
I live in the land of Santa, fool!
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Voltaire
25-12-2012, 07:48 PM
(24-12-2012 11:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 10:57 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Wow, you come here and make an outlandish claim and then, when merely asked to justify it, you provide not even 1 decent argument in its support. When called on that, you gave us the "PhD" claim as though that gives you some automatic free pass to being right. Laugh out load And then, when called on that, THIS (quoted) is what you now have to say. This latest post of yours is likely the most honest one you have posted yet and I'd say it gives us true insight into the real you. I'm definitely not the least bit impressed. Rolleyes
A quick Google search...

and here you go.
For someone who has a PhD... he needs to resort to owning a poor looking website on a free server?

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
25-12-2012, 08:49 PM
(25-12-2012 07:48 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 11:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  A quick Google search...

and here you go.
For someone who has a PhD... he needs to resort to owning a poor looking website on a free server?
25-12-2012, 10:31 PM
(25-12-2012 07:48 PM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 11:31 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  A quick Google search...

and here you go.

I don't understand why having a PhD and "owning a poor-looking website on a free server" would be mutually exclusive. Are people assigned expensive websites along with their diplomas?

But it doesn't make a lot of sense to me, either. Why would a "Dr." have so much difficulty with simple things like forum replies? And why, with over 10 years of study, does he misrepresent basic ideas like pantheism? I corrected him on another thread about the type of religion that the ancient Egyptians had. Not only is that something that should have been covered thoroughly in his religious studies, but it was quick and easy to find the answer online. Doesn't college require research? Mine does.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Starcrash's post