God is Existence

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2012, 08:29 AM
God is Existence
(24-12-2012 08:24 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 05:52 AM)lmbarre Wrote:  What is a troll?

Gee Ward, I think you were kinda hart on the Beav

Atheist are the polar opposites of Christian fundamentalists. Equally fanatical and closed minded. The forum remind me of some sort of sandbox where there share the cat turds they find and hide behind their "cool" username, complete with bitchin' avatar of themselves. You are all naughtly little nasty children, so insecure you cannot abide a civil debate and rather hurl your fucking insults with impunity. There they go. The athiests. The few. The proud. The latrines. Everyone I have heard here are raging assholes and proud of it. Atheist are idiots. They fart incessantly and cry foul and become hostile when the evil ideology is exposed. Someone get some fucking air freshener. I grow weary of plugging my nose. You all are bunch of hostile fucks toward God and humanity. Patent.

Wow. Ohmy

Somebody got all wound up. Tongue

Another problem I got here is identity. You act as if god has identity, but such is a measure of discreetness. How does existence, that is everything, have identity? I ain't getting it.

For the pantheist there is no "I" in identity, silly goose.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2012, 09:08 AM
RE: God is Existence
(24-12-2012 08:29 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 08:24 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wow. Ohmy

Somebody got all wound up. Tongue

Another problem I got here is identity. You act as if god has identity, but such is a measure of discreetness. How does existence, that is everything, have identity? I ain't getting it.

For the pantheist there is no "I" in identity, silly goose.
So they're denty... in the head. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-12-2012, 09:20 AM
(24-12-2012 09:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 08:29 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  For the pantheist there is no "I" in identity, silly goose.
So they're denty... in the head. Tongue

What, god has teeth?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
24-12-2012, 09:22 AM
(24-12-2012 09:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:08 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So they're denty... in the head. Tongue

What, god has teeth?
Ahh... no. God is teeth. Try and keep up, will ya? Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
24-12-2012, 09:25 AM
(24-12-2012 09:22 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:20 AM)Dom Wrote:  What, god has teeth?

Ahh... no. God is teeth. Try and keep up, will ya? Dodgy

Oh my. So when my electricity went out for three days last week I was sitting around with chattering god?

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-12-2012, 09:29 AM
(24-12-2012 09:25 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh my. So when my electricity went out for three days last week I was sitting around with chattering god?
Dom, as long as you are not chattering with god and more importantly, as long as you don't hear him chatter back, I think you'll be all right.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
24-12-2012, 09:33 AM
(24-12-2012 09:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:25 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh my. So when my electricity went out for three days last week I was sitting around with chattering god?
Dom, as long as you are not chattering with god and more importantly, as long as you don't hear him chatter back, I think you'll be all right.

Oh boy, I sure heard him chatter, it was a very annoying, loud clanking sound...

24-12-2012, 09:34 AM
(24-12-2012 09:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:29 AM)Vera Wrote:  Dom, as long as you are not chattering with god and more importantly, as long as you don't hear him chatter back, I think you'll be all right.

Oh boy, I sure heard him chatter, it was a very annoying, loud clanking sound...
But were there distinguishable words in the clanking? Music? A pattern?

24-12-2012, 09:38 AM
(24-12-2012 09:34 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(24-12-2012 09:33 AM)Dom Wrote:  Oh boy, I sure heard him chatter, it was a very annoying, loud clanking sound...
But were there distinguishable words in the clanking? Music? A pattern?

No, it was monotonous and intermittent. It stopped once I settled on the couch and covered myself with dogs, cats and blankets. I guess my Drago can scare anyone to hell...

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
24-12-2012, 09:41 AM
(24-12-2012 09:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  No, it was monotonous and intermittent. It stopped once I settled on the couch and covered myself with dogs, cats and blankets. I guess my Drago can scare anyone to hell...
If anyone deserves to go to hell, it's god, this at least is certain.

By the way, my grandfather's name is Drago (short for Dragan) and my sister, named after him, is called Dragomira. And this concludes this week's edition of Random And Totally Useless Tidbits.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post