God is Immature

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Video God is Immature
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQ_C7ABfQI

In this video I discuss how many aspects of gods personality are immature, and how even I, a 20 year old adult human male with limited knowledge am more mature than the Christian God.

As always constructive criticism and discussion is welcome
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mage The Entertainer's post
03-01-2015, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 11:35 PM by Gordon.)
RE: God is Immature
You're really screwed up. You come off like a narcissistic school shooter. You sound like a violent failure with women, a sociopathic personality. You keep talking about "back then" and it was only a few years ago. You sound and act like some kind of serial rapist. I can look at you, and as sure as I'm sitting here typing on this keyboard, you're going to be in prison, eventually you're going to be in prison, and you'll probably finish your life there--assuming you don't get shot at some party or club. You're not tough; you don't look like you have any toughness about you at all. You just seem pissed at the entire world.

Do yourself a favor and remove that video. Or remember I told you so, when it's used as evidence against you in court.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2015, 11:37 PM
(03-01-2015 11:29 PM)Gordon Wrote:  You're really screwed up. You come off like a narcissistic school shooter. You sound like a violent failure with women, a sociopathic personality. You keep talking about "back then" and it was only a few years ago. You sound and act like some kind of serial rapist. I can look at you, and as sure as I'm sitting here typing on this keyboard, you're going to be in prison, eventually you're going to be in prison, and you'll probably finish your life there--assuming you don't get shot at some party or club. You're not tough; you don't look like you have any toughness about you at all. You just seem pissed at the entire world.

Do yourself a favor and remove that video. Or remember I told you so, when it's used as evidence against you in court.

The one who is screwed up is you. Making such remarks with no basis. Get a life.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-01-2015, 11:46 PM
(03-01-2015 11:29 PM)Gordon Wrote:  You're really screwed up. You come off like a narcissistic school shooter. You sound like a violent failure with women, a sociopathic personality. You keep talking about "back then" and it was only a few years ago. You sound and act like some kind of serial rapist. I can look at you, and as sure as I'm sitting here typing on this keyboard, you're going to be in prison, eventually you're going to be in prison, and you'll probably finish your life there--assuming you don't get shot at some party or club. You're not tough; you don't look like you have any toughness about you at all. You just seem pissed at the entire world.

[Image: most20.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Bear100's post
04-01-2015, 06:21 AM
(03-01-2015 11:19 PM)Mage The Entertainer Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQ_C7ABfQI

In this video I discuss how many aspects of gods personality are immature, and how even I, a 20 year old adult human male with limited knowledge am more mature than the Christian God.

As always constructive criticism and discussion is welcome

Yes, the Bible is full of such inconsistencies. Although similar to points made by Dawkins ("The God Delusion") et al in prior texts, I like the relationship you make to your own growth and the connection that could make to other young people.

Cool.

Oh and by the way, if you haven't guessed already, Gordon's just pissed because he hasn't moved on from such immature behaviours and your video may have cut too close to the bone. Big Grin

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
04-01-2015, 10:48 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 10:51 AM by GenericBox.)
Nice video. I think this angle would make for a really cool animated short.

You have a good voice for this sort of stuff - you speak well - so keep it up. You obviously also have some nice equipment for doing it too, so kudos.

The only thing I would probably say, that's neither here nor there in terms of actual content -- is you say "etcetera" a few times. It bugged me a little, but maybe that's just me - so pay no attention Smile

Edit: Sorry for the "constructive criticism" post. I studied Communication at university and more than a few of my courses covered public-speaking. So naturally I think I know everything there is to speeches and feel an inherent right to point it out at every opportunity I get. /sarcasm
07-01-2015, 08:14 AM

Lol at the guy who can only insult the person and not even address what he's saying.

Insecure much?
07-01-2015, 08:50 AM

Guess what Cletus, black people also use the internet.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post