God is Real: Worshippable?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2012, 06:49 AM
RE: God is Real: Worshippable?
(21-10-2012 05:49 AM)Marco Krieger Wrote:  motherfucker!

Well yeah Jesus = God = fucker of Mary.

God = motherfucker. QED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
21-10-2012, 06:58 AM
(21-10-2012 06:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  

God = motherfucker. QED

It's very enjoyable to see when some seed falling on fruitful grounds.

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
[+] 1 user Likes Marco Krieger's post
21-10-2012, 07:34 AM
(20-10-2012 05:53 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(20-10-2012 05:40 PM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  I'd want to know "which bible?"

I was going to ask the same thing.. Is this God coming down from planet Kolob or just flat out new and old testament bible.

I still don't think he is worship-able.. but is that even a requirement to get in heaven? Because even if I was forced to go to Heaven I guess I would turn into a mindless drone that has no sadness and just worships God but I really needed that free will.

Yeah, seriously. Every God that a human ever shit out somehow hates women or men, pleasure, and anything remotely progressive. Why does it matter from what magical sorcery text it came from?

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
21-10-2012, 07:36 AM
(21-10-2012 06:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  

God = motherfucker. QED

God never said incest was wrong.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
21-10-2012, 07:41 AM
(21-10-2012 07:36 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(21-10-2012 06:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Well yeah Jesus = God = fucker of Mary.

God = motherfucker. QED

God never said incest was wrong.

Sure, that's why my moral is superior to his.
INCEST IS WRONG!
Don't do that or your kids become idiots for christ!

If atheism is a religion, then not playing football is an Olympic discipline.
[+] 2 users Like Marco Krieger's post
21-10-2012, 07:55 AM
Egor your comment makes no sense. Are you slipping back into the realm of indistinguishable gibberish again?

Basically what my question boils down to is "Would you worship any god that has been described in pretty much any one of the popular horror nove... holy books, if you were to find out un-equivocally that that particular god was actually real."

In truth I'm sure that it wouldn't matter whether you did or not, because the whole god thing makes no sense in any kind of way, and your worship would again be outside of your control anyways. Your love or hate would be meaningless and so would your pleasure or suffering.

For me, even if free will were a thing in a god existing scenario somehow, I couldn't worship a god such as has been described. I just couldn't. The only thing that could possibly drive me to worship something so heinous would be fear of punishment and it still wouldn't work because I would just assume god would know I was faking.

For you filthy theists, how do you explain your supposed love for god, even knowing that god (if he were real) has done some horrendous things to people and makes them suffer for all eternity? (Egor you don't count as you're not really a theist anyways.)

Especially you KC, I've never understood that about you. I get why as a theist you've decided on a Calvanistic approach to god, but I don't think I'm capable of understand ing your adoration of god.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
21-10-2012, 08:15 AM
If God appeared in front of me he would have some 'splaining to do Lucy.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-10-2012, 08:42 AM
(21-10-2012 07:55 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Egor your comment makes no sense. Are you slipping back into the realm of indistinguishable gibberish again?

Basically what my question boils down to is "Would you worship any god that has been described in pretty much any one of the popular horror nove... holy books, if you were to find out un-equivocally that that particular god was actually real."

In truth I'm sure that it wouldn't matter whether you did or not, because the whole god thing makes no sense in any kind of way, and your worship would again be outside of your control anyways. Your love or hate would be meaningless and so would your pleasure or suffering.

For me, even if free will were a thing in a god existing scenario somehow, I couldn't worship a god such as has been described. I just couldn't. The only thing that could possibly drive me to worship something so heinous would be fear of punishment and it still wouldn't work because I would just assume god would know I was faking.

For you filthy theists, how do you explain your supposed love for god, even knowing that god (if he were real) has done some horrendous things to people and makes them suffer for all eternity? (Egor you don't count as you're not really a theist anyways.)

Especially you KC, I've never understood that about you. I get why as a theist you've decided on a Calvanistic approach to god, but I don't think I'm capable of understand ing your adoration of god.
KC has wrote quite a lot about this in his Ask a Theist thread.

Basically, god has his own "perfect morals" (KC doesn't even know that is), so he cannot be judged by human standards. Additionally to that, everything that is "bad" to humans is part of god's "perfect plan". Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
21-10-2012, 09:28 AM
(20-10-2012 05:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  I'd go sign up with Satan's minions to depose the evil prick.

But, didn't god make satan? Doesn't that make satan nothing more than a sock puppet? In fact, the Calvinist description of existence sounds to me like we all are sock puppets and this existence is nothing more than a puppet show for god. But why? How can it be entertaining if he already knows the ending? How can we be "companions" when we are just saying/doing exactly what he intended.

Yeah, sounds like a pointless existence to me. Revolution also would be pointless...he'd see it coming.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
21-10-2012, 10:41 AM
(21-10-2012 03:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  Tee hee Big Grin "I won't worship you, human" said the bacteria. "Fine then, DIE," said the ego-obsessed mad scientist.

But if God were real I'd not be a happy bacteria. Definitely be looking to sign up with the Resistance. He *could* however, just reprogram me or torture me - then I'd be a little God-robot. I'd come hunting for the atheist scumbags to make them just like me.

You are saying God is of Borg?Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post