God is a terrible father

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-06-2015, 02:19 PM
RE: God is a terrible father
Yabut, have you considered that it's only your fallen, sinful, depraved state you're obviously incapable of judging properly?

Why yes, that is a wholly unfalsifiable chain of self-gratifying circular reasoning. Why do you ask?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
27-06-2015, 07:55 PM
There is a Lord. In the simplest of terms it can be considered the sun, or galaxy, or Universe. He is indeed kind to his children who claim him. He is there in support and lends his guidance and strength in all righteous things that you do. He will always be there for you. Its existence is an undeniable truth.
27-06-2015, 08:25 PM
(27-06-2015 07:55 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  There is a Lord. In the simplest of terms it can be considered the sun, or galaxy, or Universe. He is indeed kind to his children who claim him. He is there in support and lends his guidance and strength in all righteous things that you do. He will always be there for you. Its existence is an undeniable truth.

The sun, the universe or a galaxy cannot be lords for they cannot hold their vows of suzerainty or any other obdience system. These aren't conscious beings and cannot be accountable for felony, etc.
[+] 1 user Likes epronovost's post
27-06-2015, 09:29 PM
That makes sense. I was tryin to break it down a little for yall. But yes something created all those things and even if you can't understand that you can understand that without any of them we would not exist. And yes everything in the Universe is good bad or a combination of the two. They all have positive, negative energy or a combination of the two. We are also have energy, a soul, spirit, or afterlife of some sort. If everyone in all they did were good it would no doubt lead to a throw of balance for the way of being for us in this physical realm and the next.
27-06-2015, 09:53 PM
(27-06-2015 09:29 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That makes sense. I was tryin to break it down a little for yall. But yes something created all those things and even if you can't understand that you can understand that without any of them we would not exist. And yes everything in the Universe is good bad or a combination of the two. They all have positive, negative energy or a combination of the two. We are also have energy, a soul, spirit, or afterlife of some sort. If everyone in all they did were good it would no doubt lead to a throw of balance for the way of being for us in this physical realm and the next.

A soul? Prove it.

A spirit? Prove it.

An afterlife? Not one involving self awareness.
27-06-2015, 10:22 PM
Ok. Is everything in the Universe energy either stored or active?

Can everything that lives decide it's own fate?

although we are the most intelligent animals are we without fault?

ok enough questions

Everything is energy. Us, animals, plants, suns, galaxies, antimatter, black holes all energy either good or bad or chaotic in nature.

Everything in existence goes by some order. Single celled organisms, plants, animals, planets, meteors, galaxies, the Universe. They all know there path and none dare change that path even if they can put thought into it. They know better than to stray from there preordained path for there very existence depends on it. In all life we are the only things that have been given the opportunity to decide our own fate. Yet we are to self centered and indifferent to even care. We sit and wine about what the god we don't even believe in didn't give us or show us when the fact is he blessed everyone of us with the gift of opportunity to determine our path.

We all sin due to the opportunity to sin. We have the opportunity to not only change our lives for the better but to change the existence of everything.

These are a few points. There are plenty more.
27-06-2015, 10:43 PM
(27-06-2015 10:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ok. Is everything in the Universe energy either stored or active?

Can everything that lives decide it's own fate?

although we are the most intelligent animals are we without fault?

ok enough questions

Everything is energy. Us, animals, plants, suns, galaxies, antimatter, black holes all energy either good or bad or chaotic in nature.

Everything in existence goes by some order. Single celled organisms, plants, animals, planets, meteors, galaxies, the Universe. They all know there path and none dare change that path even if they can put thought into it. They know better than to stray from there preordained path for there very existence depends on it. In all life we are the only things that have been given the opportunity to decide our own fate. Yet we are to self centered and indifferent to even care. We sit and wine about what the god we don't even believe in didn't give us or show us when the fact is he blessed everyone of us with the gift of opportunity to determine our path.

We all sin due to the opportunity to sin. We have the opportunity to not only change our lives for the better but to change the existence of everything.

These are a few points. There are plenty more.

Energy and matter aren't good or bad, they just are.

You keep referencing a path and that these inanimate object "don't dare stray from". Prove they have an ordained path or leave this garbage at the door.

We can decide our own fate? How does that thought process stack up against the real and eventual possibility of an asteroid striking the earth and driving humanity to extinction? It happended on this planet 60 million years ago.

You can control aspects of your own life direction but you can't control your fate. I could be killed in a motor vehicle accident at the fault of another driver. Guess someone else controlled my fate. Someone could intentionally murder me because I fit a type. Not much fate control there.

Provide some evidence for your "path" first then we can move forward. I won't hold my breath.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to get drunk so I can subdue my rage another day so I don't bitch slap clowns like you on the regular.
27-06-2015, 10:57 PM
You are looking at things from a selfish perspective. We are all from one source. Wasn't talking about in animate objects. Even planets are life. Fate as in fate of humanity. Energy is positive (good) or negative (bad). If a plant wanted to go off the path and dye as a result it could. But it cherishes life and the opportunity to live it to its fullest extent. Good point about the astroid. Earth will not be our keeper in this material form forever. I thought I said that but maybe it was a different post. Anyway who is to say a great unity with all humanity and creation through making conscious effort to do right in all that we do wouldn't lead to amazing things beyond comprehension. End hunger, greed and all pain from it, we could change our fate. No doubt.
27-06-2015, 11:01 PM
Anyone can gape there cum dumpster about and spew dead seamen form miles away. I promise you would speak with mutual respect if you were next to me. Or perhaps you wouldn't and I could prove my theory on chaos first hand by tearing your fucking throat out with my teeth.

There is good and evil in all of us.
[+] 1 user Likes popsthebuilder's post
27-06-2015, 11:08 PM
(27-06-2015 11:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Anyone can gape there cum dumpster about and spew dead seamen form miles away. I promise you would speak with mutual respect if you were next to me. Or perhaps you wouldn't and I could prove my theory on chaos first hand by tearing your fucking throat out with my teeth.

There is good and evil in all of us.

Very graphic...me likey!

But you are still making baseless assertions about nature. I don't disagree with everything you say but your theories thus so far have no evidence to support them.