God is a terrible father

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: God is a terrible father
You agree that everything is energy. I think it is all positive negative or a combination of the two. Natures law and morality are proof of the path on a Universal scale. Our unique existence is not meer coincidink. It is our gift, our chance to make a difference. Who is to say that this difference couldn't be awe inspiring and world changing?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2015, 08:26 AM
(27-06-2015 11:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You agree that everything is energy. I think it is all positive negative or a combination of the two. Natures law and morality are proof of the path on a Universal scale. Our unique existence is not meer coincidink. It is our gift, our chance to make a difference. Who is to say that this difference couldn't be awe inspiring and world changing?

The big problem with your concept is that you give anthropomorphic qualities to the universe, energy and nature while they evidently have none of these. Because of that, you are finding false patterns in nature that are actually a reflection of your own desires and thoughts. You are literally finding what you want in the universe that surround you. This is a textbook example of confirmation bias. You should question yourself on the means you employed to arrive to your conclusion. What process did you used to acquire information? How could you have been wrong? What are the weaknesses of that process?
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
28-06-2015, 08:31 AM
My calculations are no doubt not perfect but I do not give human qualities to things. I don't say othir things have much of a choice in there path. I only state that all but us follows a path that leads to there destiny and us being the exception may be able to change said destiny.
28-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Destiny, fate, path, good, evil, order, chaos are all human concepts. If you say the universe provide us with a path, you are humanising the universe by projecting a human consciousness and mental organisation structure on it.
29-06-2015, 11:53 AM
They aren't human concepts. Everything has a pre ordained path. Humans are the only thing with a choice. Making the relation completely unanthropomorfic.
29-06-2015, 12:05 PM
(29-06-2015 11:53 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  They aren't human concepts. Everything has a pre ordained path. Humans are the only thing with a choice. Making the relation completely unanthropomorfic.

Prove the path.
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
29-06-2015, 12:06 PM
(27-06-2015 11:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Anyone can gape there cum dumpster about and spew dead seamen form miles away. I promise you would speak with mutual respect if you were next to me. Or perhaps you wouldn't and I could prove my theory on chaos first hand by tearing your fucking throat out with my teeth.

There is good and evil in all of us.

Foul and threatening...and can't spell.

Cleanup on aisle 86.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Orbits
29-06-2015, 12:17 PM
(29-06-2015 12:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Orbits