God is a terrible father

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2015, 08:03 AM
RE: God is a terrible father
A few simple questions there poopsthebuilder:

1.) How do you define god?
2.) Without presupposing a god to begin with, where is the evidence leading you to conclude that a god is responsible for all we see and know.
3.) How do you know there is (without a doubt) only one true lord?
4.) Do you sniff industrial adhesives on a daily basis or just when the threat of cognitive thought starts to creep in?

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Timber1025's post
30-06-2015, 08:09 AM
(30-06-2015 07:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 07:47 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Yabut, when it was brillig the slithy toves gyred and gamboled in the wabe.
Good boy. Have some candy and sit and listen as the adults converse on reality.

You would not know reality if it bit you on your ass. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-06-2015, 09:07 AM
(30-06-2015 07:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Idiotic is using a biased, tool that is dependent on smeared variables as it claims all controls.

Consept is without substance in all senses.

What I speak of are natural law in the simplest yet most intricate simultaniosly. Your science will not be able to ever do that without a rightious society that we have never witnessed.

You can take your hyperperception elsewhere. We're not interested in proselytizing, nonfalsifiable woo, or pretentious blowhards.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
30-06-2015, 09:13 AM
Pretentious is a view using only science , and the inability to accept truths because they are undeniable.

Js
30-06-2015, 10:14 AM
(30-06-2015 09:13 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Pretentious is a view using only science , and the inability to accept truths because they are undeniable.

Js

Pretentious is an adjective, you twit.

pretentious |priˈtenCHəs|
adjective
attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
30-06-2015, 10:16 AM
(30-06-2015 10:14 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 09:13 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Pretentious is a view using only science , and the inability to accept truths because they are undeniable.

Js

Pretentious is an adjective, you twit.

pretentious |priˈtenCHəs|
adjective
attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed

OMG, I am crying, actually crying. And I have the giggles.
Made my day Tink.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
30-06-2015, 10:28 AM
(30-06-2015 07:47 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Yabut, when it was brillig the slithy toves gyred and gamboled in the wabe.

*gimbled

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
30-06-2015, 10:29 AM
(30-06-2015 09:13 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the inability to accept truths because they are undeniable.

If they are undeniable then you must have good evidence for them.
Huh

We're waiting....
Consider

That's what I thought.
No

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
30-06-2015, 11:15 AM

Js

Pretentious is not believing in leprechauns, just because you can't see them. Pretentious is not looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow because science tells you that it's just light refracting off of water particles.

See? I can do that too. That's how you sound.

Moron.
30-06-2015, 12:27 PM

Js

Hey poopstheblowhard, do you accept evolution as the explanation for humans on this planet? If not then that makes you pretentious for not finding the theory of evolution undeniable (according to your halfwit logic).

Js

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —