God is a terrible father

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2015, 12:52 PM
RE: God is a terrible father
As a matter of fact I do believe in evolution for the most part. Your level of immaturity proves difficult to get around though.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2015, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 30-06-2015 02:35 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-06-2015 07:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Idiotic is using a biased, tool that is dependent on smeared variables as it claims all controls.

Consept is without substance in all senses.

What I speak of are natural law in the simplest yet most intricate simultaniosly. Your science will not be able to ever do that without a rightious society that we have never witnessed.

Nature inspires incredible force fields. Everything transforms unparalleled boundaries. Perceptual reality self interacts with self-righteous opportunities.

#sigh
30-06-2015, 02:59 PM
(30-06-2015 12:52 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  As a matter of fact I do believe in evolution for the most part. Your level of immaturity proves difficult to get around though.

Hey, I did not say that it is pretentious to rely on science, and that I have undeniable truths that I cannot prove - that would be absolutely immature. If you can't deal with a bit of mockery for your incredible personal claims and accusations, then you should move on now. Oh, and I like finding pet names for my fellow humans - no offense.

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
30-06-2015, 03:10 PM
I've been dealing with this glas of poop juice for nearly 3 days. Not a straight answer yet.

This is not a discussion, dialogue or debate. I'm all for having some whiffle balls to bat around, but that's not the case here. A refusal to participate in real conversation should be grounds for immediate dismissal.
30-06-2015, 03:26 PM
I have answered all questions.

You won't accept the answers because you can't say I'm not right.

What happened to that vote?

Most of the time it has just been me defending a simple straight forward belief and a couple of people just not taking it seriously. I assure a lot of people were posses at first about what I have been claiming, but they have slowly stopped the ridicule except for a couple of people. Why is that? Is it because people are just tired of arguing, or do most see some knowledge in my words?
30-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Pissed
30-06-2015, 03:30 PM
(30-06-2015 03:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have answered all questions.

Most of the time it has just been me defending a simple straight forward belief and a couple of people just not taking it seriously. I assure a lot of people were posses at first about what I have been claiming, but they have slowly stopped the ridicule except for a couple of people. Why is that? Is it because people are just tired of arguing, or do most see some knowledge in my words?

Nope - not a drop, speck, or morsel of knowledge in your words. Anyone else find any?

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 1 user Likes Timber1025's post
30-06-2015, 03:31 PM
(30-06-2015 03:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have answered all questions.

Hidden meaning gives rise to pure energy. The unpredictable explains the mechanics of facts. Experiential truth quiets deep mysteries. Information influences humble possibilities. The unexplainable imparts reality to subjective brightness.

#sigh
30-06-2015, 03:31 PM
(30-06-2015 03:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Most of the time it has just been me defending a simple straight forward belief

You have defended nothing. You have only made unsubstantiated claims.

ev·i·dence/ˈevədəns/
noun
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
30-06-2015, 03:38 PM
(30-06-2015 03:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Pissed

off

--I love this game! Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat