30-06-2015, 03:42 PM
RE: God is a terrible father
(30-06-2015 03:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 03:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Pissed

off

--I love this game! Big Grin

on

This is fun!

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2015, 03:43 PM
(30-06-2015 03:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 03:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  off

on

This is fun!

Time

Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
30-06-2015, 03:48 PM
(30-06-2015 03:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 03:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  off

on

This is fun!

It's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

Unless you're into that sort of thing, of course

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
30-06-2015, 04:00 PM
(30-06-2015 03:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have answered all questions.

You won't accept the answers because you can't say I'm not right.

What happened to that vote?

Most of the time it has just been me defending a simple straight forward belief and a couple of people just not taking it seriously. I assure a lot of people were posses at first about what I have been claiming, but they have slowly stopped the ridicule except for a couple of people. Why is that? Is it because people are just tired of arguing, or do most see some knowledge in my words?

Nobody here has a clue what the fuck you're trying to say. This is the only coherent post you've made and I'm thinking that its not a coincidence.
30-06-2015, 04:02 PM
(30-06-2015 04:00 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  

Most of the time it has just been me defending a simple straight forward belief and a couple of people just not taking it seriously. I assure a lot of people were posses at first about what I have been claiming, but they have slowly stopped the ridicule except for a couple of people. Why is that? Is it because people are just tired of arguing, or do most see some knowledge in my words?

Nobody here has a clue what the fuck you're trying to say. This is the only coherent post you've made and I'm thinking that its not a coincidence.

In his defense he did post "pissed". That was fairly coherent.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-06-2015, 04:09 PM
(30-06-2015 04:00 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  

I don’t especially like talking for everybody, especially here, but I think most will agree with such a statement. On this forum, if people stop making fun of you for you particular beliefs, it's because we all realised that they are nothing more than wishful thinking, hopes, dreams and fears. We are unconvinced and we collectively think it's a waste of time to talk to you about it. Considering that your beliefs seems to be harmless (unless you support something like slavery, racism, misogyny, homophobia, censor of science/philosophy/history or witch hunts), we might as well let you dream until your consciousness evaporate.
30-06-2015, 04:21 PM
(30-06-2015 04:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-06-2015 04:00 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Nobody here has a clue what the fuck you're trying to say. This is the only coherent post you've made and I'm thinking that its not a coincidence.

In his defense he did post "pissed". That was fairly coherent.

That's cause he fucked it up the first time and had to post it all by itself.

I genuinely don't think its a coincidence that his only post that isn't filled with woo is the only post that isn't filled with spelling and grammatical errors. This asshole is capable of conveying a point but he's intentionally being a dildo when he's posting his bullshit "answers".
30-06-2015, 05:22 PM
1) It isn't coincidence.
2) I enjoyed and excelled in language arts when I was young.
3) A lot of times my replies come out in the haste of emotion because my experience and knowledge is very real to me. I am making an attempt to clairify my communication.
3) I have always enjoyed and have been amazed by some sciences but never went to college or even technically graduated high school. Asking me to give you some scientific proof as if I was a scientist studying his own mind (which I have done for my entire existence ) is somewhat difficult. I am making my best attempt though.
4) I am done. If someone posts something that I feel like responding to, I will.

I'm the most straight forward, blunt, honest individual that I know. Being accused of manipulation is trying.
30-06-2015, 05:43 PM
(30-06-2015 05:22 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  1) It isn't coincidence.
2) I enjoyed and excelled in language arts when I was young.
3) A lot of times my replies come out in the haste of emotion because my experience and knowledge is very real to me. I am making an attempt to clairify my communication.
3) I have always enjoyed and have been amazed by some sciences but never went to college or even technically graduated high school. Asking me to give you some scientific proof as if I was a scientist studying his own mind (which I have done for my entire existence ) is somewhat difficult. I am making my best attempt though.
4) I am done. If someone posts something that I feel like responding to, I will.

I'm the most straight forward, blunt, honest individual that I know. Being accused of manipulation is trying.

Then your answers should've been "I don't know".
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
30-06-2015, 05:46 PM
I do know though.

Just can't prove it.