God is "beyond" science!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Re: God is "beyond" science!
This stupid, banal argument has dragged on long enough, Ghost. You've already lost. All this bullshit about the word savage and rationalty is just frivolous nonsense to mask the fact that your initial argument about the un-knowability of the supernatural was flimsy and poorly held together crap to begin with. You're only continuing in this pointless and peripheral line of bull-hockey because you have a pathological aversion to losing an argument, and rather than admit that someone else has a point, you'd rather start a new argument based on the wording of a quote from a hundred year old dead man. Pathetic.

You will undoubtedly have some further brilliant stuff to say about ad hominem arguments or the subjectivity of knowledge or some crap, in order to prolong the debate. But it doesn't matter, because I've already won. Why? Because instead of engaging you on your irrelevant bullshit, or taking the bait of that idiot troll nami-whatever, I will instead spend tomorrow soaking in the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon and the marvelous engineering masterpiece of the Hoover Dam, a fitting conclusion to a week in Vegas in the company of good friends, food, and beer.

I win becausr I am going to keave you to sit yelling at the abandoned pages of a dead thread on an internet forum,

alone.

And nothing more need be said on this topic.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: God is "beyond" science!
Wow, Phaedrus.... you're a real shithead. You feel like a big man now? Good. It won't last, little boy.

Starcrash, you and I are done here. Take the fucking hint. Let it go.

Fst, stop trying to tell me that it's OK or not so bad a term to use. It's disgusting. Move on.
10-01-2013, 05:13 AM (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013 08:10 AM by Free Thought.)
Oh, Ghost's maaaaaad.

He mad.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
10-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Yes, but he's not real. A phantom, if you will, of our overactive imaginations. How bad can this wraith's wrath be?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
10-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Bowing I bow down to your wordplay, good sir.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post