God killed a family of five on their way to Disney World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2014, 06:34 PM
RE: God killed a family of five on their way to Disney World
(22-11-2014 06:06 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 05:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am sure the surviving children are happy beyond their wildest dreams. Dodgy Apparently they weren't good enough to be scooped up to the happiest place in the universe.

Nice of Louisiana to ticket the driver - he needs to be punished by more than just gawd. Censored

Oh man, I didn't even know there were surviving family members (I thought the wording implied it in certain spots, but wasn't sure).

I can't even tell if that makes it worse or not. No

The driver was the 16 year old son and he survived. He fell asleep at the wheel. I think there was another sibling treated and released and one still in pretty bad shape. Three of the eight people were wearing seat belts. Sounds like dumb ass parenting to me.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
22-11-2014, 06:37 PM
(22-11-2014 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 06:06 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  Oh man, I didn't even know there were surviving family members (I thought the wording implied it in certain spots, but wasn't sure).

I can't even tell if that makes it worse or not. No

The driver was the 16 year old son and he survived. He fell asleep at the wheel. I think there was another sibling treated and released and one still in pretty bad shape. Three of the eight people were wearing seat belts. Sounds like dumb ass parenting to me.

So, it's a possible natural selection issue?
22-11-2014, 06:39 PM
(22-11-2014 06:37 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The driver was the 16 year old son and he survived. He fell asleep at the wheel. I think there was another sibling treated and released and one still in pretty bad shape. Three of the eight people were wearing seat belts. Sounds like dumb ass parenting to me.

So, it's a possible natural selection issue?

Well, gawd could have made the parents stupid as shit. Thereby still being his fault - course over half of the family is now asking him why they had to leave three behind.

Kind of a mini-rapture.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Theists are the dumbest fucks on the planet.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
22-11-2014, 06:51 PM
(22-11-2014 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The driver was the 16 year old son and he survived. He fell asleep at the wheel. I think there was another sibling treated and released and one still in pretty bad shape...

That poor poor kid No I can't imagine what his life is about to turn into.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
22-11-2014, 07:18 PM
I know this is a fucked up question but

What do you think god's killstreak is?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-11-2014, 07:21 PM
(22-11-2014 07:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know this is a fucked up question but

100%

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
22-11-2014, 07:27 PM
(22-11-2014 07:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 07:18 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I know this is a fucked up question but

100%

No that is his K/D ratio, I mean how many kills has he had?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
22-11-2014, 07:33 PM
(22-11-2014 07:27 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  No that is his K/D ratio, I mean how many kills has he had?

Here's a start:
http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/Debunki...Page22.htm

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
22-11-2014, 07:35 PM
(22-11-2014 07:27 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 07:21 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  100%

No that is his K/D ratio, I mean how many kills has he had?

All of them. No one's come back from the dead.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce