God killed a family of five on their way to Disney World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2014, 07:36 PM
RE: God killed a family of five on their way to Disney World
(22-11-2014 06:51 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 06:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The driver was the 16 year old son and he survived. He fell asleep at the wheel. I think there was another sibling treated and released and one still in pretty bad shape...

That poor poor kid No I can't imagine what his life is about to turn into.

Yeah, he has a long, rough time ahead of him.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-11-2014, 07:42 PM
(22-11-2014 07:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 07:27 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  No that is his K/D ratio, I mean how many kills has he had?

All of them. No one's come back from the dead.

Makes me wonder which god/goddess has the highest K/D

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-11-2014, 07:43 PM
(22-11-2014 07:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 07:35 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  All of them. No one's come back from the dead.

Makes me wonder which god/goddess has the highest K/D

Can you move this line of questioning elsewhere please?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-11-2014, 07:58 PM
(22-11-2014 07:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 07:42 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Makes me wonder which god/goddess has the highest K/D

Can you move this line of questioning elsewhere please?

Alrighty then

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
22-11-2014, 11:43 PM
This is one of the most sick fucking things that pisses me off the most. When the religious try to turn a horrific tragedy into something that happened intentionally and then not only claim that the deaths were intentional, but a "good" thing as well.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
24-11-2014, 08:14 AM
(22-11-2014 05:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am sure the surviving children are happy beyond their wildest dreams. Dodgy Apparently they weren't good enough to be scooped up to the happiest place in the universe.

Nice of Louisiana to ticket the driver - he needs to be punished by more than just gawd. Censored
Getting a ticket for a single car accident is common. He is not being unduly ticketed, although a judge may, and in this case probably will, dismiss the ticket. Originally it was reported he was going to be arrested and charges with several counts of vehicular homicide. The state police cleared that miss report up real quick, he was never arrested or charged, just ticketed.

Stupid parents, who would let a new driver drive that long and that late.

Quote:The driver, who was not identified, was cited with careless operation of a vehicle following the 11 p.m. crash on Interstate 20 near Calhoun, Louisiana, state police spokesman Michael Reichardt said. The misdemeanor traffic citation does not carry criminal penalties.

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/20...wreck.html
25-11-2014, 12:01 PM
I make myself aware of any and every conspiracy theory that exists simply to remain knowledgeable. I am not a conspiracy theorists myself in that I will plan, make efforts, and carry out any actions. That's just not me. Having said that I do like to discuss conspiracy theories much like theorists discuss the possibility of parallel realities. It's fun to put the puzzle together. Smile

Having said that.

Does anyone else find it extremely convenient that the promise of another life free from pain and sorrow effectively keeps the population on this planet down to a degree? For example it's clear the stepmother who gave her "They're in a better place" comment when taken at face value must also think then that she herself is in a worse place right? It's easy to make that assumption. Of course she could be lying which then completely changes the complexion of the discussion but let's assume she thinks she's in a worse place. So then what's her motivation to take vitamins? What's her motivation to watch what she eats? What's her motivation to make sound safe decisions? To argue that the promise of another life free from pain and sorrow doesn't effectively keep the population down to a degree would make no sense.

Now to piece it all together in a conspiracy claim. Aside from all the other benefits of promoting religions with these types of ideals, could keeping the population down be one of the many benefits of religion?