God killed my child

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: God killed my child
people here say christians arent dumb when i call them dumb. how could you say that people that believe in religion, which is obviously man made, not be dumb. they all have different rules to follow. they all cant be right. which means they are all wrong. you have to be dumb to think religion is real and worship another new one that just started up.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes satan69's post
21-02-2012, 09:23 AM
(21-02-2012 09:15 AM)Denicio Wrote:  Ego,
Your novelty has worn off and your simple dickeheadedness is astounding.

Second that. Egor, when you're being interesting an philosophical and at least letting other people have their say without jumping on them and shouting about how they're going to hell you're OK to get along with. Derailing threads by being obnoxious is as Denicio says, simple dickheadedness.
21-02-2012, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2012 09:34 AM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
My grand daughter died 3 weeks after she was born. I know just what you are going through. I watched her suffer each day in pain and it was the saddest thing I had to endure. I knew their was no God. But anyone who told me she is in Gods arms I would steam and say then God is a baby killer. Then I would walk away. I hated to think about it but you need to vent. It will eat you up inside if you don't vent your anger. Try not to take it out on the one's you love the most. Assholes who make comments that haven't dealt with loss will never understand the pain. My heart goes out to you.
tell me their is a loving God!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 9 users Like N.E.OhioAtheist's post
21-02-2012, 10:05 AM

Edited for the sake of good taste.
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Egor do the world a favour and FUCK OFF!!.

Why the fuck are you posting in this thread? jimmygun is clearly hurt and upset by the deaths, and all you can do is post saying you don't care, they are attention seeking to gain points.

You really are a complete arsehole!.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
21-02-2012, 10:28 AM

(21-02-2012 10:05 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(21-02-2012 09:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Second that. Egor, when you're being interesting an philosophical and at least letting other people have their say without jumping on them and shouting about how they're going to hell you're OK to get along with. Derailing threads by being obnoxious is as Denicio says, simple dickheadedness.

I don't care what any of you say. Truth is truth. It's a common tactic in these forums, and all religious forums actually, to enter a post with an emotionally charged topic in an attempt to stifle any contrary view.

The purpose of this post, and it's title "God Killed my Child" is an attempt to make it seem as if theists have nothing to say about it, like when faced with suffering in the world we have to go burry our head in the sand. THUS, makeing a point for atheism. Screw that, I'm not manipulated that easily. And I'm no fool, nor am I afraid to take on people who use that tactic. Like I said if she was so bothered about it, she wouldn't use it to make cheap gains in a public forum.

(21-02-2012 09:24 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  My grand daughter died 3 weeks after she was born. I know just what you are going through. I watched her suffer each day in pain and it was the saddest thing I had to endure. I knew their was no God. But anyone who told me she is in Gods arms I would steam and say then God is a baby killer. Then I would walk away. I hated to think about it but you need to vent. It will eat you up inside if you don't vent your anger. Try not to take it out on the one's you love the most. Assholes who make comments that haven't dealt with loss will never understand the pain. My heart goes out to you.

Oh, I see, so now because you put up an avatar of a baby, your baby, in ICU, because you relay you tragic story, we all have sympathy for you. But then you USE THAT to call me an asshole, and any comeback is like I'm coming back as calloused to your loss.

Screw you. You ought to be ashamed. You think you're the only one who's ever suffered loss in your life. You think your tragedies give you the right to shit on other people? You think now you get to wear your suffering as if no one else has any? Screw you. I'm not going to bring my suffering and my loss into a stupid forum full of strangers. And I'm damn sure not going to make an avatar out of it. I'm not going to use the memories of the ones I've lost to come in here and get over on someone. How cheap is that!

Now...I'm out...and you can all say whatever you want.

EGOR....Fuck off dude! You contribute nothing to these fourms but your pure insanity. You bend shit to fit you...as your latest blog posting about YOUR New Testament book clearly demonstraits. You are as nutters as those that you supposedly assist (i cant help think that you are actually a patient who gets a hours use of the internet a day). I wonder if your employer knew your heart and how fucking insensitive you truly are..if they'd keep you employed at such a facility.

"Cheap gains in Public"? or maybe its a way for someone to start a grieving process, but i am sure that does not factor into your WWE New Testament. Hell, i have been suprised by the most devoted christians yelling angrily at god during the loss of a loved one. So take your BS in Christ-anal-ology and cram it. WE dont want your contributions to such topics. NO ONE CARES what you think.

Its not even really fun to take cheap shots at you as you clearly demonstrate how out of touch with reality you are.

If you want to know why the Atheist community is growing faster than ever before, go look in the mirror & go read your posts. You personify the lowest form of religious scum. Your combattive smackdown approach will send more folks away from your religion than to it. But thats not really why you are here.

You are here to feed that fighter mentality of yours. No more, no less.

Go Fuck Yourself and your pretend gods,
Denicio
[+] 3 users Like Denicio's post
21-02-2012, 10:32 AM
(21-02-2012 10:28 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(21-02-2012 10:05 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(21-02-2012 09:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  

I don't care what any of you say. Truth is truth. It's a common tactic in these forums, and all religious forums actually, to enter a post with an emotionally charged topic in an attempt to stifle any contrary view.

The purpose of this post, and it's title "God Killed my Child" is an attempt to make it seem as if theists have nothing to say about it, like when faced with suffering in the world we have to go burry our head in the sand. THUS, makeing a point for atheism. Screw that, I'm not manipulated that easily. And I'm no fool, nor am I afraid to take on people who use that tactic. Like I said if she was so bothered about it, she wouldn't use it to make cheap gains in a public forum.

(21-02-2012 09:24 AM)N.E.OhioAtheist Wrote:  My grand daughter died 3 weeks after she was born. I know just what you are going through. I watched her suffer each day in pain and it was the saddest thing I had to endure. I knew their was no God. But anyone who told me she is in Gods arms I would steam and say then God is a baby killer. Then I would walk away. I hated to think about it but you need to vent. It will eat you up inside if you don't vent your anger. Try not to take it out on the one's you love the most. Assholes who make comments that haven't dealt with loss will never understand the pain. My heart goes out to you.

Oh, I see, so now because you put up an avatar of a baby, your baby, in ICU, because you relay you tragic story, we all have sympathy for you. But then you USE THAT to call me an asshole, and any comeback is like I'm coming back as calloused to your loss.

Screw you. You ought to be ashamed. You think you're the only one who's ever suffered loss in your life. You think your tragedies give you the right to shit on other people? You think now you get to wear your suffering as if no one else has any? Screw you. I'm not going to bring my suffering and my loss into a stupid forum full of strangers. And I'm damn sure not going to make an avatar out of it. I'm not going to use the memories of the ones I've lost to come in here and get over on someone. How cheap is that!

Now...I'm out...and you can all say whatever you want.

EGOR....Fuck off dude! You contribute nothing to these fourms but your pure insanity. You bend shit to fit you...as your latest blog posting about YOUR New Testament book clearly demonstraits. You are as nutters as those that you supposedly assist (i cant help think that you are actually a patient who gets a hours use of the internet a day). I wonder if your employer knew your heart and how fucking insensitive you truly are..if they'd keep you employed at such a facility.

"Cheap gains in Public"? or maybe its a way for someone to start a grieving process, but i am sure that does not factor into your WWE New Testament. Hell, i have been suprised by the most devoted christians yelling angrily at god during the loss of a loved one. So take your BS in Christ-anal-ology and cram it. WE dont want your contributions to such topics. NO ONE CARES what you think.

Its not even really fun to take cheap shots at you as you clearly demonstrate how out of touch with reality you are.

If you want to know why the Atheist community is growing faster than ever before, go look in the mirror & go read your posts. You personify the lowest form of religious scum. Your combattive smackdown approach will send more folks away from your religion than to it. But thats not really why you are here.

You are here to feed that fighter mentality of yours. No more, no less.

Go Fuck Yourself and your pretend gods,
Denicio

[Image: tumblr_lx211fiqu51qh72y7o12_500.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
21-02-2012, 10:37 AM

And lastly, if EGOR represents a Veridican, who the FUCK would want to be one?

Hell, even Scientology starts off with a lure and flattering techniques and a smile.

I can only imagine those in your cult going door to door with baseball bats and battering rams.

Forget your nutters religious insanity for a moment. You are just a terrible terrible human. Thats you at the core. Add your Veridican nonsense and you really do seem like a David Koresh type to those on the outside.

Bitter, Combative and Religious....what a combo!
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
21-02-2012, 11:09 AM

Okay. I tried to edit my shit because the Admin wanted me to refrain from being insensitive. I don't want to come in here and hijack anything, but now you're all turning it into another post about me.

I appreciate you all believe the OP is just venting her emotions, I see it as something else. But out of respect, I'll keep my opinions to myself. But I can't stop you all from dragging those comments up and posting them and then commenting on them after I've tried to delete them. I'm not ashamed of those comments. They represent exactly what I'm thinking. But out of respect for you all I was trying to delete them. The first one I can't delete, but I'd more than welcome the mod deleting it, if that's what he would like to do.

And as for you, Denicio, I'm finally going to give you what you've been begging me for for so long, a little attention.

I do like this:

"I can only imagine those in your cult going door to door with baseball bats and battering rams."

LOL.

But seriously, I'm a terrible human? I tried to delete the post for which you are calling me terrible. I deleted it not two minutes after I posted it. But you were there, obsessed with me as always, waiting for any word I type so you can respond right away. So now, you posted it. You put it up. You are the one responsible for it now. You're the terrible human being by your own judgment. You're the one making this post mine, when it was supposed to be for the OP to vent about a miscarriage.

Why don't you just get a t-shirt with my face on it and wear it around? Do you really think I think you're going to be a Veridican? A follower of the truth? You're just a follower. You'll follow anything.

If my post is so bad, then delete it. You're the one posting it.

Same goes for you Erxomai.
21-02-2012, 11:24 AM

(21-02-2012 11:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  Okay. I tried to edit my shit because the mod wanted me to refrain from being insensitive. I don't want to come in here and hijack anything, but now you're all turning it into another post about me.

I appreciate you all believe the OP is just venting her emotions, I see it as something else. But out of respect, I'll keep my opinions to myself. But I can't stop you all from dragging those comments up and posting them and then commenting on them after I've tried to delete them. I'm not ashamed of those comments. They represent exactly what I'm thinking. But out of respect for you all I was trying to delete them. The first one I can't delete, but I'd more than welcome the mod deleting it, if that's what he would like to do.

And as for you, Denicio, I'm finally going to give you what you've been begging me for for so long, a little attention.

I do like this:

"I can only imagine those in your cult going door to door with baseball bats and battering rams."

LOL.

But seriously, I'm a terrible human? I tried to delete the post for which you are calling me terrible. I deleted it not two minutes after I posted it. But you were there, obsessed with me as always, waiting for any word I type so you can respond right away. So now, you posted it. You put it up. You are the one responsible for it now. You're the terrible human being by your own judgment. You're the one making this post mine, when it was supposed to be for the OP to vent about a miscarriage.

Why don't you just get a t-shirt with my face on it and wear it around? Do you really think I think you're going to be a Veridican? A follower of the truth? You're just a follower. You'll follow anything.

If my post is so bad, then delete it. You're the one posting it.

Same goes for you Erxomai.

You missed it by a mile as always. Fucking clueless.

Ego, its not about you EDITING (or cleaning up the mess) of what you have done...its who you have clearly demonstrated YOU ARE as a human. Your heart went out with your original posts you showed us what you truly think. You are dog shit on the shoe of humanity.
You and your type sicken me and clearly shows how the crusades DID happen way back when and how we keep getting into religious wars today.

You blather on about how you are a compassionate person, but when you demonstrate it...well, its your own definition, not one anyone here would adopt.

Wear a shirt of you? There's that self-importance thing rearing its ugly head again.
Dont flatter yourself, i am simply attempting to scrap you..the human dog shit...off my shoe.

You clearly are in need of mental help.

You are a joke..... to me and to the rest of this forum. You demonstrate your insanity here and on your blog. Again, i think the reason you are here is to drum up activity on your own self-important website...and to possibly sell a book or two.

You, Egor, are our resident Robert Tilton. No more, no less.

No one takes you seriously here. All the discussions you currenty are in have turned into mocking...but you are just too dense to see it. Probably too many punches to the head.
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post