God killed my child

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2012, 11:27 AM
RE: God killed my child
If you are referring to my post, I wasn't telling you to do anything as a moderator. If i was It would be Posted in a mod/Admin colour. What i said, i said as a regular user.

Please don't go back and edit posts an hour after its posted it messes up the rest of the thread. (if another mod/admin told you to edit it then ignore this)

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2012, 11:28 AM
(21-02-2012 11:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  Okay. I tried to edit my shit because the mod wanted me to refrain from being insensitive. I don't want to come in here and hijack anything, but now you're all turning it into another post about me.

Egor is right. Unfortunately I think this thread is so far derailed that it'd be better to start a new one, OP, if you've still got stuff you'd like to talk through.

You do bear some responsibility though, Egor. First for posting an insensitive comment and second because you must have known that it could cause a derail like this - it's happened before.

Please in future think a bit before you post - maybe stay away from a grief thread like this because no matter how valid your point or how sincerely you make it it's likely to be misinterpreted, as your previous record in these types of threads tends to make us see red - especially when you say things like "I have no sympathy, I don't care etc". You've not got a good rep on this forum, *with reason*, and although I think I've detected a new willingness to engage, and although I'm quite interested in trying to figure out how your mind works, most people are not going to give you nearly the amount of leeway that I do.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
21-02-2012, 11:28 AM

(21-02-2012 11:24 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(21-02-2012 11:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  Okay. I tried to edit my shit because the mod wanted me to refrain from being insensitive. I don't want to come in here and hijack anything, but now you're all turning it into another post about me.

I appreciate you all believe the OP is just venting her emotions, I see it as something else. But out of respect, I'll keep my opinions to myself. But I can't stop you all from dragging those comments up and posting them and then commenting on them after I've tried to delete them. I'm not ashamed of those comments. They represent exactly what I'm thinking. But out of respect for you all I was trying to delete them. The first one I can't delete, but I'd more than welcome the mod deleting it, if that's what he would like to do.

And as for you, Denicio, I'm finally going to give you what you've been begging me for for so long, a little attention.

I do like this:

"I can only imagine those in your cult going door to door with baseball bats and battering rams."

LOL.

But seriously, I'm a terrible human? I tried to delete the post for which you are calling me terrible. I deleted it not two minutes after I posted it. But you were there, obsessed with me as always, waiting for any word I type so you can respond right away. So now, you posted it. You put it up. You are the one responsible for it now. You're the terrible human being by your own judgment. You're the one making this post mine, when it was supposed to be for the OP to vent about a miscarriage.

Why don't you just get a t-shirt with my face on it and wear it around? Do you really think I think you're going to be a Veridican? A follower of the truth? You're just a follower. You'll follow anything.

If my post is so bad, then delete it. You're the one posting it.

Same goes for you Erxomai.

You missed it by a mile as always. Fucking clueless.

Ego, its not about you EDITING (or cleaning up the mess) of what you have done...its who you have clearly demonstrated YOU ARE as a human. Your heart went out with your original posts you showed us what you truly think. You are dog shit on the shoe of humanity.
You and your type sicken me and clearly shows how the crusades DID happen way back when and how we keep getting into religious wars today.

You blather on about how you are a compassionate person, but when you demonstrate it...well, its your own definition, not one anyone here would adopt.

Wear a shirt of you? There's that self-importance thing rearing its ugly head again.
Dont flatter yourself, i am simply attempting to scrap you..the human dog shit...off my shoe.

You clearly are in need of mental help.

You are a joke..... to me and to the rest of this forum. You demonstrate your insanity here and on your blog. Again, i think the reason you are here is to drum up activity on your own self-important website...and to possibly sell a book or two.

You, Egor, are our resident Robert Tilton. No more, no less.

No one takes you seriously here. All the discussions you currenty are in have turned into mocking...but you are just too dense to see it. Probably too many punches to the head.

And this...making ME somehow responsible for the words YOU say...nucking futz!
It's your legacy Charlie Manson, your words, your heart, your head. I think the mods need to keep your blathering around for prosperity.
But implying that its now my fault for YOUR words cuz you cant delete them. In Fucking Sane!
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2012, 12:08 PM
And this is what a trainwreck looks like.

Shall we peacefully return to the original topic, there might just be someone who would like to talk about it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like lucradis's post
21-02-2012, 12:09 PM
(21-02-2012 08:56 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(20-02-2012 07:23 PM)jimmygun Wrote:  Well, the christian god killed my child thirty some years ago and killed my grandchild last week. Two miscarriages, two supposed souls aborted by a god that people still call loving and caring. Before someone belabours the old "He's mad at god" crap, I am mad at those that think it is perfectly okay to create and worship that creation as a loving and just being.

I read somewhere that over 50 percent of fertilized eggs fail to attach themselves to the uteren wall. If I had a failure rate of 50 percent in any of the jobs I had, I would have been let go at once.

So you believe in God?

Well, here's something you better get your head around, and I don't give a damn about all the sympathy crap. You wouldn't have drug out the miscarriages in a public forum to make your philosophical point if you were that sensitive in the first place. So, I'll use your miscarriages to make my point as well.

Everything is God's. None of it is yours. Obviously He only wanted those beings to exist for that time in-utero. What do you know of His plans for any life? You think you're going to raise your fist to God? You need to go check yourself.

Maybe if you had read all of the one hundred or so words I wrote in the original post you might understand where I am coming from. I am not angry at 'god', nor am I angry that two of my children were spontaineously terminated. When my wife 'miscarried' ( I hate that term as it implies that she did something wrong) I had to surround her with my presence to ward off the ghouls that would tell her their god had a plan or that he works in mysterious ways or that she was imperfect and therefore somehow to blame for the failure of the pregnancy. You and your ilk continue not to just believe in such a god but to praise him as a just and fair god. If you told me that your god was an sociopathic killer that you feared it would make some sense but to keep harping about how good and great he is is just plain insanity.

I thank those that extended their condolences, though for me it is not necessary. My wife then and now my daughter need consolation. I am perfectly willing to accept that this sort of thing happens purely as a result of biology and the only saddness I feel is for the women (almost 100%) that go through it.

Egor, please step up and take some of the blame for the hardship you and others cause. Stop being such a chickenshit and putting all the blame on a fictitious sky-daddy.
[+] 4 users Like jimmygun's post
21-02-2012, 12:46 PM
(21-02-2012 12:09 PM)jimmygun Wrote:  Well, the christian god killed my child thirty some years ago and killed my grandchild last week. Two miscarriages, two supposed souls aborted by a god that people still call loving and caring. Before someone belabours the old "He's mad at god" crap, I am mad at those that think it is perfectly okay to create and worship that creation as a loving and just being.

I read somewhere that over 50 percent of fertilized eggs fail to attach themselves to the uteren wall. If I had a failure rate of 50 percent in any of the jobs I had, I would have been let go at once.
I thank those that extended their condolences, though for me it is not necessary. My wife then and now my daughter need consolation. I am perfectly willing to accept that this sort of thing happens purely as a result of biology and the only saddness I feel is for the women (almost 100%) that go through it.

I'm so sorry this sadness impacted your family... oddly, it's quite common, but very rarely discussed. It is extremely sad and horrendously stressful for a family and for the woman going through it; it is the stuff of nightmares.

Pregnancy frankly, is a crap shoot -all the biological shit that goes into it- it's kind of surprising that it happens at all. When it does happen, the ante is upped on the emotions ... that's the thing ... so much rides on this one lump of cells.

It's good you'll be able to comfort your daughter; remind her that she's young, and healthy, and that you've always got her back no matter what nightmares she might have. Those are the things she really needs to be sure of right now. Make sure she's eating well, getting plenty of rest, and has time to sort shit out in her head.

Heart Take care.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
21-02-2012, 01:36 PM

(21-02-2012 11:27 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  If you are referring to my post, I wasn't telling you to do anything as a moderator. If i was It would be Posted in a mod/Admin colour. What i said, i said as a regular user.

Please don't go back and edit posts an hour after its posted it messes up the rest of the thread. (if another mod/admin told you to edit it then ignore this)

I never refer to your posts.
(21-02-2012 11:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Egor is right. Unfortunately I think this thread is so far derailed that it'd be better to start a new one, OP, if you've still got stuff you'd like to talk through.

You do bear some responsibility though, Egor. First for posting an insensitive comment and second because you must have known that it could cause a derail like this - it's happened before.

Please in future think a bit before you post - maybe stay away from a grief thread like this because no matter how valid your point or how sincerely you make it it's likely to be misinterpreted, as your previous record in these types of threads tends to make us see red - especially when you say things like "I have no sympathy, I don't care etc". You've not got a good rep on this forum, *with reason*, and although I think I've detected a new willingness to engage, and although I'm quite interested in trying to figure out how your mind works, most people are not going to give you nearly the amount of leeway that I do.

Morondog, I'm not interested in your opinion of me or my posting style and I'm not here to have a good reputation.
(21-02-2012 12:09 PM)jimmygun Wrote:  Maybe if you had read all of the one hundred or so words I wrote in the original post you might understand where I am coming from. I am not angry at 'god', nor am I angry that two of my children were spontaineously terminated. When my wife 'miscarried' ( I hate that term as it implies that she did something wrong) I had to surround her with my presence to ward off the ghouls that would tell her their god had a plan or that he works in mysterious ways or that she was imperfect and therefore somehow to blame for the failure of the pregnancy. You and your ilk continue not to just believe in such a god but to praise him as a just and fair god. If you told me that your god was an sociopathic killer that you feared it would make some sense but to keep harping about how good and great he is is just plain insanity.

Egor, please step up and take some of the blame for the hardship you and others cause. Stop being such a chickenshit and putting all the blame on a fictitious sky-daddy.

If you can’t handle what I have to say, don’t address me. But since you are, I'd like to ask you a question. Are your wife and daughter both atheists?
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2012, 01:58 PM
(20-02-2012 07:23 PM)jimmygun Wrote:  Well, the christian god killed my child thirty some years ago and killed my grandchild last week. Two miscarriages, two supposed souls aborted by a god that people still call loving and caring. Before someone belabours the old "He's mad at god" crap, I am mad at those that think it is perfectly okay to create and worship that creation as a loving and just being.

My sympathies. My wife and I had 2 miscarriages prior to having our 2 sons so I fully understand your pain. No matter how early it is in the pregnancy, every mother gets excited at the prospect of having a baby and it always hurts when you lose one like that.

Hopefully your daughter/son try again with their spouse and have success. If not, there are plenty of children out there who need a loving home. Obviously it is easy for me to say that from a distance and having managed to successfully have 2 of my own kids. Whatever happens, I hope you and your family find peace with it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
21-02-2012, 05:15 PM
(21-02-2012 01:36 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(21-02-2012 11:27 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  If you are referring to my post, I wasn't telling you to do anything as a moderator. If i was It would be Posted in a mod/Admin colour. What i said, i said as a regular user.

I never refer to your posts.
(21-02-2012 11:28 AM)morondog Wrote:  

Morondog, I'm not interested in your opinion of me or my posting style and I'm not here to have a good reputation.
(21-02-2012 12:09 PM)jimmygun Wrote:  Maybe if you had read all of the one hundred or so words I wrote in the original post you might understand where I am coming from. I am not angry at 'god', nor am I angry that two of my children were spontaineously terminated. When my wife 'miscarried' ( I hate that term as it implies that she did something wrong) I had to surround her with my presence to ward off the ghouls that would tell her their god had a plan or that he works in mysterious ways or that she was imperfect and therefore somehow to blame for the failure of the pregnancy. You and your ilk continue not to just believe in such a god but to praise him as a just and fair god. If you told me that your god was an sociopathic killer that you feared it would make some sense but to keep harping about how good and great he is is just plain insanity.

If you can’t handle what I have to say, don’t address me. But since you are, I'd like to ask you a question. Are your wife and daughter both atheists?

I can handle anything you say to me but I have to put myself between you and those that are vulnerable. You ghouls bully those that cannot defend themselves and hide behind a 'god' instead of admitting that it is you causing the harm you do. Chickenshit is the correct word for you and all your kind. By the way, what difference would my wife's or daughter's beliefs make?
[+] 2 users Like jimmygun's post
21-02-2012, 06:10 PM
(21-02-2012 09:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Although, in the spirit of secular tolerance, I have no objection to Egor inventing a new religion (heck, snake-oil salesmen have been around for eons), I feel that it is no coincidence that his new religion is an anagram of...
Acrid vein!

Speaking of acronyms for Veridicanism...

Sir Vain Medic
I crave dim sin
I vie mind scar
Divine racism

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Ben's post