God killed my child

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 12:04 AM

RE: God killed my child
(21-02-2012 05:15 PM)jimmygun Wrote:  I can handle anything you say to me but I have to put myself between you and those that are vulnerable. You ghouls bully those that cannot defend themselves and hide behind a 'god' instead of admitting that it is you causing the harm you do. Chickenshit is the correct word for you and all your kind. By the way, what difference would my wife's or daughter's beliefs make?

"Chickenshit" you like to throw that word around online, don't you? And yet I know, I know as much as I am sitting here breathing, you'd never have the guts to say it to my face. Be that as it may, you're the one dragging out your wife and daughter's miscariage for attention in a forum. And what's worse, I'm starting to think you did it just to get MY attention. You don't even acknowledge what BnW said to you and he was offering you condolences. The only thing that keeps me from throwing up my yogurt right now is the idea that you're probably lying anyway. If you're not, then you are one warped individual.

And I know you're wife and daughter are not atheists. If they were, you would have yelled it from the rooftops when I asked you. Which means this: They need the support of religious people around them. You think they need your protection and in truth they'd rather you just went out and worked on the car when the minister comes over.

"Hey everyone...Hey, listen to me....My wife just had a spontaneous abortion...Did you hear me...our "baby died." Where's Egor...I need to bait him with this...I'll say I hate the God I don't believe in...He'll have to pay attention to me then!"

I'm not a chickenshit, friend, I'm an idiot. I should have stayed out of this stupid post from the beginning. Just like in fighting, I always rush in too fast. When will I ever learn.
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2012, 12:22 AM
(22-02-2012 12:04 AM)Egor Wrote:  "Chickenshit" you like to throw that word around online, don't you? And yet I know, I know as much as I am sitting here breathing, you'd never have the guts to say it to my face. Be that as it may, you're the one dragging out your wife and daughter's miscariage for attention in a forum. And what's worse, I'm starting to think you did it just to get MY attention. You don't even acknowledge what BnW said to you and he was offering you condolences. The only thing that keeps me from throwing up my yogurt right now is the idea that you're probably lying anyway. If you're not, then you are one warped individual.

And I know you're wife and daughter are not atheists. If they were, you would have yelled it from the rooftops when I asked you. Which means this: They need the support of religious people around them. You think they need your protection and in truth they'd rather you just went out and worked on the car when the minister comes over.

"Hey everyone...Hey, listen to me....My wife just had a spontaneous abortion...Did you hear me...our "baby died." Where's Egor...I need to bait him with this...I'll say I hate the God I don't believe in...He'll have to pay attention to me then!"

I'm not a chickenshit, friend, I'm an idiot. I should have stayed out of this stupid post from the beginning. Just like in fighting, I always rush in too fast. When will I ever learn.

Can I make a suggestion. This thread has already been derailed enough, if anyone wishes to respond to Egor (or if Egor wishes to respond to anyone else) it may be best to do so via PM. That way we can get back to the original topic without any more derailments.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
22-02-2012, 12:46 AM
I think it is beginning to sink in, yes, I did do it to get the attention of those that would use chickenshit methods to pick on someone that cannot defend herself. I use the word because that is exactly what it is, cowardly attempts to bully someone without fear of responsibility. Hide behind your 'god' and lash out!

If you go back in my responses you will see that I did acknowledge the people who offered their condolences. My guess is that you only read far enough to get the 'ammo' for your next tirade.

Here is a quote from my original post...

" Before someone belabours the old "He's mad at god" crap, I am mad at those that think it is perfectly okay to create and worship that creation as a loving and just being."

Igor, you assume much. Too much.
22-02-2012, 09:13 AM
Egor, just an aside, if I were to confront you face to face what would you do? Beat me up? Call the cops? Just interested.
22-02-2012, 10:04 AM

(22-02-2012 09:13 AM)jimmygun Wrote:  Egor, just an aside, if I were to confront you face to face what would you do? Beat me up? Call the cops? Just interested.

Go to his blather (blog), see that he's an agressive crusader first and formost, secondly he uses the word SMACKDOWN as a hopeful result. He's got a fighter mentality and practices martial arts. Martial Arts in and of its self is a great thing, but if someone is 'weak minded' and uses it to bolster ones self esteem and comes across as a violent prick...well, you can see where it leads....almost always a headline. Combine MA, Prickness and Religion.....

He'd gladly kick you ass in the name of his loving god. As you lay there in your own blood and piss, he'd pray that you finally saw the love and compassion of christ. He's a crusader!
22-02-2012, 10:06 AM
(22-02-2012 10:04 AM)Denicio Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 09:13 AM)jimmygun Wrote:  Egor, just an aside, if I were to confront you face to face what would you do? Beat me up? Call the cops? Just interested.

Go to his blather (blog), see that he's an agressive crusader first and formost, secondly he uses the word SMACKDOWN as a hopeful result. He's got a fighter mentality and practices martial arts. Martial Arts in and of its self is a great thing, but if someone is 'weak minded' and uses it to bolster ones self esteem and comes across as a violent prick...well, you can see where it leads....almost always a headline. Combine MA, Prickness and Religion.....

He'd gladly kick you ass in the name of his loving god. As you lay there in your own blood and piss, he'd pray that you finally saw the love and compassion of christ. He's a crusader!

He also combined Jesus Christ with Pantheism and Hinduism... and created... something.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
22-02-2012, 10:09 AM
(22-02-2012 12:04 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not a chickenshit, friend, I'm an idiot. I should have stayed out of this stupid post from the beginning. Just like in fighting, I always rush in too fast. When will I ever learn.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-02-2012, 11:34 AM

(22-02-2012 10:04 AM)Denicio Wrote:  He'd gladly kick you ass in the name of his loving god. As you lay there in your own blood and piss, he'd pray that you finally saw the love and compassion of christ. He's a crusader!

Now that one should be a signature line. Smile

Jimmygun if we met face to face, how we interacted would be totally up to you. You could scream and shout "chickenshit" in some feminine lisp all day long (which is how I read it when you write it), and it wouldn't mean a thing, so long as you didn't get too close. Or we could sit down like intellectuals (the Bukowski type), have a drink or five or six, and discuss theology from a rational point of view.

Or we could get in the ring and go for it. The guys at my school who I spar with I have the greatest respect for, and we are friends, and if you were to ask me who was tougher or who wins or loses more, I couldn't tell you, because that completely disappears. I hit; I get hit. Same with them, but we don't whine about it, and we don't call each other names because we have respect born of the fact that we are willing to fight whether we want to or not--whether we think we can win or not.

The number one reason you don't see me calling people names in here is because I have honor born of kicking ass and getting my ass kicked on a regular basis. And I know that's the only thing that counts. Calling someone a name to piss them off when you know they can't touch you, and maybe because they can't touch you, defines dishonor. But then I expect that behavior from atheists. Why wouldn't you have that behavior?
22-02-2012, 11:38 AM
(22-02-2012 11:34 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 10:04 AM)Denicio Wrote:  He'd gladly kick you ass in the name of his loving god. As you lay there in your own blood and piss, he'd pray that you finally saw the love and compassion of christ. He's a crusader!

Now that one should be a signature line. Smile

Jimmygun if we met face to face, how we interacted would be totally up to you. You could scream and shout "chickenshit" in some feminine lisp all day long (which is how I read it when you write it), and it wouldn't mean a thing, so long as you didn't get too close. Or we could sit down like intellectuals (the Bukowski type), have a drink or five or six, and discuss theology from a rational point of view.

Or we could get in the ring and go for it. The guys at my school who I spar with I have the greatest respect for, and we are friends, and if you were to ask me who was tougher or who wins or loses more, I couldn't tell you, because that completely disappears. I hit; I get hit. Same with them, but we don't whine about it, and we don't call each other names because we have respect born of the fact that we are willing to fight whether we want to or not--whether we think we can win or not.

The number one reason you don't see me calling people names in here is because I have honor born of kicking ass and getting my ass kicked on a regular basis. And I know that's the only thing that counts. Calling someone a name to piss them off when you know they can't touch you, and maybe because they can't touch you, defines dishonor. But then I expect that behavior from atheists. Why wouldn't you have that behavior?

[Image: yap_yap_yap.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
22-02-2012, 11:45 AM
God works in mysterious ways!