God killed my child

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2012, 12:00 PM

RE: God killed my child
(22-02-2012 11:34 AM)Egor Wrote:  The number one reason you don't see me calling people names in here is because I have honor born of kicking ass and getting my ass kicked on a regular basis. And I know that's the only thing that counts. Calling someone a name to piss them off when you know they can't touch you, and maybe because they can't touch you, defines dishonor. But then I expect that behavior from atheists. Why wouldn't you have that behavior?

Did i not call this guy out weeks ago? Damn I'm always right!

I love this twisted honor code he's also adopted with his warped cult POV.
He'll honor the code of ass kicking, but scat all over you if you have a loved one dying or dead and want to talk about it.

AND the whole "Expect behavior from atheists" crap over name calling. I think we have been calling you EXACTLY what you are..we are not making up names and just being a school yard bully. Nope, your actions and the way you behave warrants said observations. You may not like it, but thats how it is....its what you get when you look in the mirror.
You CONTINUE to paint in stereo types like an art form. Basing NOTHING in Facts, just broad statements based on stereotypes.
So, from what i have seen of many Christians, you must be a crack snorting, wife cheating, lying pedophile too, right? Since stereo types are all that your fighter brain can fathom.

Still waiting for answers on the other thread about that broad paint brush you painted with...i see it remains unanswered. Figures. You can only answer the abstract bullshit, but when asked directly to share SPECIFIC facts about claims...you come up empty handed. You are shallow dude, so fucking shallow. You offer NOTHING of any real substance...short of abstract hocus pocus that you admittedly invented. SO go flex your muscles in the mirror and tell yourself how wonderful you are..while the rest of us Atheists (boo!) have rational discussions.

If i am wrong, then SMACK us DOWN with some facts and have us grovel at your feet.
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Egor,

I am a 64 year old grandfather in not so great health. I would give you that you could and probably would kick my ass. But, if you tried your bullying chickenshit tactics on my wife or daughter you would have to go through me first. I have stood up to bullies like yourself all my life. Your threats are hollow to me.

I stand directly in line, fending off ghouls like you to protect those that I love and those that are vulnerable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like jimmygun's post
22-02-2012, 01:12 PM

(22-02-2012 01:03 PM)jimmygun Wrote:  Egor,

I am a 64 year old grandfather in not so great health. I would give you that you could and probably would kick my ass. But, if you tried your bullying chickenshit tactics on my wife or daughter you would have to go through me first. I have stood up to bullies like yourself all my life. Your threats are hollow to me.

I stand directly in line, fending off ghouls like you to protect those that I love and those that are vulnerable.

All this thug has is BARK! When it comes to answering his inFuckingsane claims (Not even talking about his Self Made religion) with fact to back up his assertions...he's amazingly quiet. Obviously the type of religious kook that resorts to violence when his limited knowledge runs out.

Egor, how about answering some questions?? Or would you just rather tell us all how you spar with the fellas? You've made claims about Scientific Atheists and i am SUUUUURE you have some solid facts to base that on, right? I am 1000000% all ears buddy. Put the dumbbell down and try putting some substance to your claims.

Nothing metaphysicalnewageyblather.....nope, YOU made a claim, a claim that can be based on real facts (if you have them) and i want to see you back it up, tough guy!

Or did you simply just make shit up? I bet thats EXACTLY what you did.
You may be a big boy in the ring, but you are an Intellectual COWARD!

D
22-02-2012, 01:59 PM
(22-02-2012 11:34 AM)Egor Wrote:  Jimmygun if we met face to face, how we interacted would be totally up to you. You could scream and shout "chickenshit" in some feminine lisp all day long (which is how I read it when you write it), and it wouldn't mean a thing, so long as you didn't get too close. Or we could sit down like intellectuals (the Bukowski type), have a drink or five or six, and discuss theology from a rational point of view.

For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can’t readily accept the God formula, the big answers don’t remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command or faith. I am my own God. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our education system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.
~ Charles Bukowski

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
22-02-2012, 02:11 PM
(22-02-2012 01:03 PM)jimmygun Wrote:  Egor,

This is how I picture jimmygun now:

[Image: gran-torino-poster.jpg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post
22-02-2012, 02:52 PM
(22-02-2012 02:11 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  This is how I picture jimmygun now:

[Image: gran-torino-poster.jpg]

Fixed! Big Grin

[Image: JIMMYGUN.jpg]

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 5 users Like FSM_scot's post
22-02-2012, 09:59 PM
(22-02-2012 12:04 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not a chickenshit, friend, I'm an idiot.

I'll just leave this here.

(Erx noticed, but I don't think the rest caught it.)
[+] 1 user Likes rook2004's post
23-02-2012, 10:08 AM

(22-02-2012 09:59 PM)rook2004 Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 12:04 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not a chickenshit, friend, I'm an idiot.

I'll just leave this here.

(Erx noticed, but I don't think the rest caught it.)

Typical Atheist calling Egor names. SHAMEFUL! How dare any of us atheists call him an IDIOT...oh wait.....uhhhhhhhhh....nevermind. But Atheist are the name callers...bzzztt.....bzzt... idiot....bzzzt egor........bzzt..name calling...bzzzt...does not compute.....
23-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Quote:Like I said if she was so bothered about it, she wouldn't use it to make cheap gains in a public forum.

I actually agree with this. If I was truly upset about the loss of a child or a miscarriage I wouldn't be so crass about it. OP's post clearly indicates that he doesn't believe in God and is pretending to be upset about the child in order to antagonize any theists that might be around. Egor is a total douche but OP is no saint IMO.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
23-02-2012, 12:39 PM
I would talk like that if upset. I generally satirize my life. Just because it might sound fececious doesn't mean that it is. Yes in this case it was, but this is only a single case.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 2 users Like Lilith Pride's post