God loves the world so much that he/she:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2010, 07:51 PM

RE: God loves the world so much that he/she:
(14-10-2010 05:49 PM)SecularStudent Wrote:  He loves us so much that he created healthy skepticism and a hunger for learning in our brains so that we would look for/demand evidence of his existence, then tells us that we have to have faith or we're to spend eternity in hell. And then denies us the proof that would allow us to believe in him Undecided

He loves us so much, that it took until the Iron Age for the first 3/4 of his book to be written, and then not until the Roman Age for the rest. Had it written in Hebrew and Late Greek, and didn't bother having it translated from Latin to vernacular languages until Martin Luther got fed up. And he didn't spread the word to other nations until human technology could reach them Wink, thus technically damning all their ancestors because he couldn't be bothered giving revelations to other people.

Good ones!
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2011, 08:43 AM

Telling People who have NO concept of what DIE means is like saying "Adam if you eat fruit you will fffffnnnntttttffffnnnnntttt[i]" It has no meaning to Adam and Eve. They did not know nor could they fathom what death means. A kid can be told a million times NOT to put a finger in a lamp socket...cuz it will "SHOCK" you. Until you know what the hell SHOCK means, you have no frame of reference. When my son did it after repeated warnings i did not kill him (as god would have done), he simply learned his lesson and never did it again. One Point for Dennis...Zero points for god. I am more forgiving of a father than His Moral Highness is...wow! Why anyone would want to spend a day with god is beyond me.....forget eternity! I know I know...hell's fires await me. But i get to spend "forever' with jimi Hendrix, John Bonham, Chris Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Mark Twain and SOOOO many other awesome folks! Meanwhile you have to live next to my Prude of a Neighbor who's quest for godliness causes her to act like the Antichrist.

Dennis
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2011, 02:10 PM
Addition to the list:

?. Created homosexuals, then called them an abomination, and called for them to be killed by believers. WTF was that for?

?. Created humans with thinking rational minds, then hid from us completely expecting us to accept his existance based on no evidence. If we don't he sends us to a place for everlasting torture. Jokes on us?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply