"God" made him blind & autistic so "God" could show off...or something...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-02-2014, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 12:17 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
"God" made him blind & autistic so "God" could show off...or something...
Apparently "God" made this kid blind, and gave him autism, so that "God" could show off how well he can make a blind, autistic kid sing...or something...Dodgy...I don't know...but apparently Christians really like this stuff.

Watch the video, and most importantly, read the comments, and you'll see what I mean.

http://faithtap.com/469/blind-autistic-boy-sings/#t

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: "God" made him blind & autistic so that we would know "his" POWER!
Some of the comments in no particular order, if you don't want to bother clicking on the link provide. And the video... But obviously, more comments can be found on the source link above.

Kathleen Goldsmith-Killing
I want to be standing right next to him when we're all in Heaven praising Jesus!
Reply · 138 · Like · Follow Post · January 28 at 10:28am

Amilcar Correa de Azevedo
lindo!
Reply · 1 · Like · January 28 at 11:58am

Dolly Dela Cruz
My friend, you have to understand and accept the truth that the saints will not stay or live in heaven for eternity. The saints will stay in the great mansion called the NEW JERUSALEM which will come down from heaven to be settled on the birthplace of our Lord. See the revelation.
Reply · Like · 18 hours ago

Dori Weiler · Top Commenter · Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Praise to God for this awesome child of yours. This is overwhelming!!!!
Reply · 10 · Like · 16 hours ago
View 5 more

Christi Hunter · Bus Attendant for Dean Transportation at School Bus Attendant
Glory to God!!! Amazing I am a mother of a 19 year old Autistic Son. They are Angels here on Earth !! XOXO
Reply · 38 · Like · Follow Post · January 28 at 11:35am

Patricia Field
Yes they are. I too have an angel here. What a great message this morning.
Reply · 8 · Like · January 30 at 5:13am

Ibrahim Zaher
many have eyes but cant see GOD glory,other have no eyes{blind} but see GOD glory clearly,Gbls U CHRITHPER.
Reply · 8 · Like · 18 hours ago

MattJoe Byrnes · Louisiana College
True inspiration!!!
Reply · 20 · Like · Follow Post · January 28 at 8:13am

Jerrianne Fisher · Works at Grant-Shelton Worldwide Tire
Thank you for sharing that Matt! Truly inspirational Smile
Reply · 4 · Like · January 28 at 9:49am

Troy Prestridge Jr. · Teacher/Coach at Tioga High School
Thanks for sharing Mat, what a great kid!!!
Reply · 3 · Like · January 28 at 1:00pm

Jeff Jones
Oh my goodness! I have no words for this young man other than to say God works in mysterious ways????????? AMZING!!!!!! Thank you Christopher and God bless you! Bye Jeff Jones.
Reply · 16 · Like · Follow Post · January 29 at 12:17am

Jenny Larsson Kalling
Wow! That's amazing.....
Reply · 2 · Like · January 29 at 12:27am

Klaus Mori · University of Strathclyde
Great...and heartbreaking good! Thank you Jeff for sharing!
Reply · 2 · Like · January 29 at 12:35am

Sandra Dahlberg Mars · Works at Trollhättans Stad
Amazing ..Yes" God does works in mysterious ways" i felt so much love watching this
Reply · 6 · Like · January 29 at 1:35am
View 2 more

Mel Fran Noah
What a blessing! He probably sees God more clearly than those of us with vision.

01-02-2014, 11:46 PM
RE: "God" made him blind & autistic so that we would know "his" POWER!
Oh, crap... Yep... Here it comes... Excuse me a moment...
[Image: 3d40840d9044aad019196799c8e4ffa2_zpsbb3ae7c8.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like Smercury44's post
01-02-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: "God" made him blind & autistic so that we would know "GOD'S" POWER!
I share this in part because a Facebook friend of my posted the link, and wrote in the subject line "God uses unimaginable circumstances to demonstrate his power."

I'm so tempted to respond, "Could got not find a better way to show off than to give a kid autism and make him blind?" I mean what the fuck is going on in Christian's heads when they say this sort of stuff? Makes me sick, and glad that "God" doesn't really exist, because if he did, and this is how he operated, than seriously, fuck him.

My focus is not on the kid, but the comments about the kid as pertaining to "God". How can you believe "God" would do that to a child, just to show off to a bunch of assholes? I don't understand how Christian's think.

[+] 4 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
02-02-2014, 01:10 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 02:17 AM by WindyCityJazz.)
RE: "God" made him blind & autistic so "God" could show off...or something...
(01-02-2014 11:53 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I share this in part because a Facebook friend of my posted the link, and wrote in the subject line "God uses unimaginable circumstances to demonstrate his power."

I'm so tempted to respond, "Could got not find a better way to show off than to give a kid autism and make him blind?" I mean what the fuck is going on in Christian's heads when they say this sort of stuff? Makes me sick, and glad that "God" doesn't really exist, because if he did, and this is how he operated, than seriously, fuck him.

My focus is not on the kid, but the comments about the kid as pertaining to "God". How can you believe "God" would do that to a child, just to show off to a bunch of assholes? I don't understand how Christian's think.

I always find it funny how Christians always say this "We don't know God's plan" crap, but they twist everything into what they want it to be. Natural disasters are a good example:

A tornado comes through town destroying many houses:

Scenario A: An atheist's house gets blown away.
Christian explanation: That was God punishing them for not believing!

Scenario B: A Christian's house gets blown away.
Christian explanation: My house is gone, but I'm alive because God protected me!

Scenario C: A Christian is killed when their house is blown away.
Christian explanation: It's comforting to know that they are with God now!

You just can't fucking win! They'll throw whatever delusional spin on it that they feel best suits the situation! For a group of people who claim that "only God knows his plan", they sure as hell like to speak for God whenever and however they fucking please!

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 4 users Like WindyCityJazz's post
02-02-2014, 01:13 AM
This whole thing makes my head hurt.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

02-02-2014, 03:05 AM
Hey don't be so negative the kid has a sweet voice no matter the content of the song.

It ain't "Fingertips" but it the kid does have a voice.
02-02-2014, 07:08 AM
Reminds of these 19th century freak shows, in which women with beards, people with down syndrome and various others were transported through the country by greedy pasterds and people would pay to see them like in some fucking zoo.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
02-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Religion makes people thankful to god for being fucked up.
02-02-2014, 07:50 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 08:05 AM by Full Circle.)
This reminded me of one of Mark Twain’s observations after a soldier lost his leg in the war and the man claimed it was a miracle that his life was spared.

I'm paraphrasing here:
"Why wouldn’t God simply have the bullet miss him altogether instead of just deflecting it enough to cause amputation? I mean if God is going to go through all the trouble of interfering why not spare the man in total?"

Similar to making the kid blind and autistic but giving him a nice singing voice...FFS

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's.
- Mark Twain in Eruption

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post