"God" made him blind & autistic so "God" could show off...or something...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 04:33 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
RE: "God" made him blind & autistic so "God" could show off...or something...
Alla, let me put it to you another way. Your telling us about what “God” is like, and why he does what he does as proof of “God’s” existence, is like me telling you what color the Zepfalax is, and expecting you to believe it exist because I can tell you what color it is. It’s not enough.

I could tell you all about Harry Potter, Hercules, and Penocchio, but that doesn’t give you any reason to believe any of them exist. I could even tell you what color Penocchio's cricket friend is, but that does not make him any more real. You are telling us stories about fictional characters. If you really want us to care, telling us stories is useless. You have to give evidence for his existence. Him not creating that child versus creating him is not either evidence, way you put it.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
03-02-2014, 03:49 PM
(01-02-2014 11:44 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Mel Fran Noah
What a blessing! He probably sees God more clearly than those of us with vision.

This fucker called it a "blessing". That is some twisted shit.
03-02-2014, 03:51 PM
(03-02-2014 03:24 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Alla, let me put it to you another way. Your telling us about what “God” is like, and why he does what he does as proof of “God’s” existence, is like me telling you what color the Zepfalax is, and expecting you to believe it exist because I can tell you what color it is. It’s not enough.

I could tell you all about Harry Potter, Hercules, and Penocchio, but that doesn’t give you any reason to believe any of them exist. I could even tell you what color Penocchio's cricket friend is, but that does not make him any more real. You are telling us stories about fictional characters. If you really want us to care, telling us stories is useless. You have to give evidence for his existence. Him not creating that child versus creating him is not either way you put it.

Ding ding ding! Number one answer! Right on the nosey!
03-02-2014, 04:10 PM
(03-02-2014 03:49 PM)meremortal Wrote:  
What a blessing! He probably sees God more clearly than those of us with vision.

Someone should remind him this "blessing" is easily obtainable. All he needs is something sharp and he can start seeing God more clearly real quick.

But of course that won't happen, because these cruddy blessings are only blessings when they happen to other people.
03-02-2014, 04:35 PM
(03-02-2014 03:49 PM)meremortal Wrote:  

Just in case anyone reads this and gets confused, I did not write that. Mel Fran Noah did.

03-02-2014, 04:53 PM
(03-02-2014 04:35 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 03:49 PM)meremortal Wrote:  This fucker called it a "blessing". That is some twisted shit.

Just in case anyone reads this and gets confused, I did not write that. Mel Fran Noah did.

Definitely! Sorry if that was confusing. I certainly did not mean it to suggest that you did. No
03-02-2014, 05:11 PM
(03-02-2014 04:53 PM)meremortal Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 04:35 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Just in case anyone reads this and gets confused, I did not write that. Mel Fran Noah did.

Definitely! Sorry if that was confusing. I certainly did not mean it to suggest that you did. No

It's fine. I really doubt anyone would have thought that came from me anyway.

03-02-2014, 05:15 PM
(02-02-2014 05:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  God didn't make him. God made only 2 humans for this Earth - Adam and Eve. They were perfect. Then Adam and Eve chose to live in the world where all kind of bad things can happen, including NATURAL things

Um...if Adam and Eve were perfect, wouldn't that mean that they never would have made a wrong choice to begin with?

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
03-02-2014, 08:57 PM
(03-02-2014 04:35 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 03:49 PM)meremortal Wrote:  This fucker called it a "blessing". That is some twisted shit.

Like everyone didn't already know that Raptor Jesus and Mel Fran Noah are the same person.
04-02-2014, 02:51 AM
(03-02-2014 08:57 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 04:35 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Just in case anyone reads this and gets confused, I did not write that. Mel Fran Noah did.

Like everyone didn't already know that Raptor Jesus and Mel Fran Noah are the same person.

Wrong, this is RJ's true alter ego.

[Image: muhammad_rex_moto.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]