"God" made him blind & autistic so "God" could show off...or something...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-02-2014, 03:22 AM
Does anyone here believe in God? But doesn't follow any religion, I would like to ask some questions

Using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 03:23 AM
(04-02-2014 02:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 08:57 PM)freetoreason Wrote:  Like everyone didn't already know that Raptor Jesus and Mel Fran Noah are the same person.

Wrong, this is RJ's true alter ego.

[Image: muhammad_rex_moto.jpg]
Why do u discuss this stuff? To me it sounds kinda rude

Using Tapatalk
05-02-2014, 03:26 AM
Hey atheists I believe in god, I just don't think god has a human son and I don't think god I supposed to have a son,

Using Tapatalk
05-02-2014, 09:20 AM
RE: "God" made him blind & autistic so "God" could show off...or something...
(05-02-2014 03:23 AM)i think Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 02:51 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Wrong, this is RJ's true alter ego.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you'd better buckle your seatbelt.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
05-02-2014, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 09:52 AM by Raptor Jesus.)
(05-02-2014 03:22 AM)i think Wrote:  Does anyone here believe in God? But doesn't follow any religion, I would like to ask some questions

There are a handful of theist. But overall, general rule of thumb, expect that who every you talk to on here neither beleives in "God" nor follows any religion. Thusly why it's known as an atheist forum.

Why should we not? How so?

(05-02-2014 03:26 AM)i think Wrote:  Hey atheists I believe in god, I just don't think god has a human son and I don't think god I supposed to have a son,

Hi theist, we don't think "God" has a human son either also don't think "God" is supposed to have a son. I don't know your reasons for not thinking "God" should have a son, but for us, we don't think "God" should have a son, because how could a nonexistant thing have a son, if that thing doesn't exist to begin with. In otherwords, "God" doesn't exist.

Wellcome to the forum! Big Grin

05-02-2014, 10:03 AM

You don't have a clue, do you? We're atheists and this is an atheist forum where atheists discuss religion among other things. We have no collective dogma or scripture, thus there is nothing we hold as 'sacred' and the concept of 'blasphemy' is meaningless to us. If a muslim finds that image offensive, it's on them; and hold on to your own ass because the internet is about to fuck over your frail and delicate sensibilities.

On this forum we not only enjoy our freedom of speech, we use it.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
05-02-2014, 03:17 PM
(01-02-2014 11:53 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  I share this in part because a Facebook friend of my posted the link, and wrote in the subject line "God uses unimaginable circumstances to demonstrate his power."
Anyways, your friend thinks that being "blind and autistic" makes it impossible for you to sing? That it's unimaginable that someone who is fully capable and has vocal cords, ears, and the ability to memorize one song but is on some level of autism and is blind doesn't have the ability to sing? She really underestimates autistic kids. There are some autistic and blind progidies who didn't write or construct symphonies and ballads about god AND DIDN'T PERFORM SOMETHING THAT WASN'T THEIRS and were truly unimaginable, but just because this kid sung a religious song, he gets the attention. And I can't believe what horrible things these people were saying. "Your son is great and unimaginable, he's so amazing!" This implies that even though he probably easily memorized this song and he has full capability, people think this is unbelievable.
Being blind and autistic doesn't restrain you in almost any way from memorizing a song by hearing someone sing it and being able to repeat it with your vocal cords, which aren't in any way obstructed by his autism and blindness.
So sad.
So sad.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post