God or Nothing

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
20-05-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: God or Nothing
Love. Silly. Big Grin

But saying it ain't seeing it, ain't experiencing it. The reason my Gwynnie thing is my Gwynnie thing is the thousands upon thousands of hours I spent drawing that girl. Twelve years and never in the range of chemical context, yet built from simulation to the point where others recognize my love of her in my drawings, my words, my being. Know what? That ain't natural, as natural has been understood. What it is, is Void.

Why would there be gravity without without gravity within? Can you anticipate if you do not remember? Wrote two million words in the Book of Gwynnite, now there is three. Love is Void. Take all of the words, and end up with less than three; you're a better prophet than me.

Also likely to be in a straightjacket, but details... Big Grin

A coupla Wendnesdays, it was eight at night, and I started looking through my Gwynnies pics on my compy. In my mind I say silly, sappy shit like, I love you, and you're so adorable... I mean, gag... but then I stop saying stuff... and it's like later. Those two Wednesdays I'm remembering, it was twelve hours later. I remember falling outta oblivion and going, why did I come back? And I don't remember jack... staring at my Gwynnies... going the fuck away... and why do I got so much neck? Guess what I did last night?

Love, silly. Heart

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
20-05-2012, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 07:33 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-05-2012 06:47 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Love. Silly. Big Grin

Agree 110. But once was stalked due to born lucky -> warry. But still understand. Waiting. Not sure what for. You dig ? Maybe not in cards.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-05-2012, 08:14 AM
I was a day laborer on a regular ticket in '06 doing general construction clean-up. Everybody knew about my Gwynnie thing, 'course. There was this one guy, a superintendent of a paint crew, got a laugh calling me "stalker." We had words. I seen my Gwynnies give an interview one time, said that shit scared her. Johnny ain't scaring no Gwynnie, that ain't happening. But this guy, thought he was funny, liked to blow wind up my skirt... one day, he said it, and I got the look and headed off in his direction.

The general contractor goes, it's over.

I went on to be an unofficial assistant gc, he went non-local.

This company. Which was willing to make me a superintendent after I tole my boss I was a prophet of god. Just sayin'. Angel

20-05-2012, 09:46 AM
(20-05-2012 08:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I tole my boss I was a prophet of god. Just sayin'. Angel

Ah. Back up slightly. Wrong fork. While that "lucky" also, not what talking about. Remain on "love silly". Blush

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
20-05-2012, 10:11 AM
20-05-2012, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 11:02 AM by kim.)
(20-05-2012 07:11 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 06:47 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Love. Silly. Big Grin

Waiting. Not sure what for. You dig ? Maybe not in cards.

Heart ... either side of that moment might be endless misery or brief masterpiece. 'Bout the same, if you ask me. Unsure
The space between... jeez, some people sure want big answers when the question is about nothing.

Oh no you don't... don't make me think about strings. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-05-2012, 10:44 AM
(20-05-2012 10:37 AM)kim Wrote:  'Bout the same, if you ask me.

That is MY opinion. So lucky to have somewhat older friends. Lots of who-ha..all for naught.
Would rather just spend MY time thinking about strings. So much simpler.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-05-2012, 11:17 AM
(20-05-2012 10:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 10:37 AM)kim Wrote:  'Bout the same, if you ask me.

That is MY opinion. So lucky to have somewhat older friends. Lots of who-ha..all for naught.
Would rather just spend MY time thinking about strings. So much simpler.
Ah... youth. Heart

Indeed, randomly misdirected to the young. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-05-2012, 11:52 AM
(19-05-2012 12:07 AM)Egor Wrote:  Seriously, when you think about it, how can there be no form of God? I mean if there were no God, why would anything exist? Absolute nothingness is a state that cannot change without conscious input of some sort. So, when you say you're an atheist, what you really mean is that you believe the universe has always existed--for eternity for no reason at all.

To me that's an incredible thought process that requires a complete crucifixion of the intellect--just like religion does.
But somehow the idea a magical invisible man snapped his fingers makes more sense?

I don't recall atheism having any one stance on how the universe came to be.
20-05-2012, 01:06 PM
(20-05-2012 09:46 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(20-05-2012 08:14 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I tole my boss I was a prophet of god. Just sayin'. Angel

Ah. Back up slightly. Wrong fork. While that "lucky" also, not what talking about. Remain on "love silly". Blush

Correlation not causation. Reminding the studio audience. Wink