God proven through prayer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2015, 05:06 AM
God proven through prayer
Last evening, me and a priest went to a hospital ward for amputees to test prayer.

When we got into this room with all the amputees, he began putting his hand on each and every of them and started praying.

And this is the part that proves it all:

I asked the priest why nothing happened, and he said: "It does not work when there's only one praying, it only works if several people pray at the same time for the same thing."

Then he said: "Say, you can't be more than 13 years old, wanna go back to my place and receive eternal j-.. bliss?"

Unfortunately I had to go home then, but it was nice to see it would've worked.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-02-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: God proven through prayer
(25-02-2015 05:06 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  Last evening, me and a priest went to a hospital ward for amputees to test prayer.

When we got into this room with all the amputees, he began putting his hand on each and every of them and started praying.

And this is the part that proves it all:

I asked the priest why nothing happened, and he said: "It does not work when there's only one praying, it only works if several people pray at the same time for the same thing."

Then he said: "Say, you can't be more than 13 years old, wanna go back to my place and receive eternal j-.. bliss?"

Unfortunately I had to go home then, but it was nice to see it would've worked.

Yeah. A lot of priests wanna take 13 year olds home and see if they can "grow" something. Don't fall for it. Sadcryface2

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply