God's Crafty Facebook Ways

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2015, 07:43 PM
God's Crafty Facebook Ways
Another "stupid religious shit on Facebook" announcement:

It's a cartoon picture of Satan with what is supposed to be Jesus foot standing on his head with a quote of "Reply yes is Jesus will protect you in 2015, Ignore if no"

It has nearly 600k likes and 500k have replied "yes" as a comment.

I thought the "ignore if no" was the clever part. Don't want the weak minded "yes" tards to see stand against the bullshit so just move along if you don't agree.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
03-02-2015, 07:56 PM
RE: God's Crafty Facebook Ways
Gawd can't fix the stuff that's wrong - illness, poverty, etc...but he sure can use social media to keep his followers frothing at the mouth.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-02-2015, 08:35 PM
You know these people replying "yes" actually believe it will have an effect on the outcome of their lives.
03-02-2015, 08:37 PM
(03-02-2015 08:35 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  You know these people replying "yes" actually believe it will have an effect on the outcome of their lives.

I like living dangerously...so I never share the ones that dare me not to. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-02-2015, 08:56 PM
(03-02-2015 07:43 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Another "stupid religious shit on Facebook" announcement:

It's a cartoon picture of Satan with what is supposed to be Jesus foot standing on his head with a quote of "Reply yes is Jesus will protect you in 2015, Ignore if no"

I thought the "ignore if no" was the clever part. Don't want the weak minded "yes" tards to see stand against the bullshit so just move along if you don't agree.

I like to reply to those types of posts, if nothing else, just to be a fly in the ointment. Fuck 'em.
03-02-2015, 09:11 PM
(03-02-2015 08:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 07:43 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Another "stupid religious shit on Facebook" announcement:

I like to reply to those types of posts, if nothing else, just to be a fly in the ointment. Fuck 'em.

I have removed most of the people that post things like that from my feed. One exception is a woman I have known since I was a kid. Out of respect for her I don't say anything negative and I don't say anything when she makes "god" comments to me. I know she means well...she is really a wonderful person. She's the mother I wish I had. sigh....

03-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Yea Pablo, I said something like "Jesus only cares about the people that see this post? Don't know what God did before Facebook."
[+] 4 users Like Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
04-02-2015, 12:34 AM
(03-02-2015 09:11 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(03-02-2015 08:56 PM)pablo Wrote:  I like to reply to those types of posts, if nothing else, just to be a fly in the ointment. Fuck 'em.

I have removed most of the people that post things like that from my feed. One exception is a woman I have known since I was a kid. Out of respect for her I don't say anything negative and I don't say anything when she makes "god" comments to me. I know she means well...she is really a wonderful person. She's the mother I wish I had. sigh....

I have a couple of people on facebook I don't mess with because I like them.
I used to block or unfriend people who posted their constant god crap. Now I just speak my mind on their posts, they sent me the friend request, not vice versa.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
04-02-2015, 07:14 AM
(03-02-2015 08:35 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  You know these people replying "yes" actually believe it will have an effect on the outcome of their lives.

According to their views, all they have to do to get God to potentially change his will is to telepathically communicate with him. All they have to do is think about it.

So, in the strictest sense of the word, taking the time to click your mouse cursor in the text box, type three letters, then hit the enter key is a lot more effort. They're really showing God that they care and they want him to be a part of their lives!