God's God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2013, 10:13 AM
God's God
The following video is a humorous and witty take on several popular theistic arguments for the existence of god as well as their logical flaws and inconsistencies. As always, come and see for yourself.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Vosur's post
24-02-2013, 10:39 AM
RE: God's God
I Worship Slaves before DarkMatter.

Blink

I'm not a big fan of blondes but I can help thinking that the Greeks had some pretty hot goddesses.

Thumbsup

24-02-2013, 11:02 AM
(24-02-2013 10:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm not a big fan of blondes
Blink

I've been toying with the idea of going blonde for a while, but it's too much hassle for someone like me. Now, I'm positive I
have to do it.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
24-02-2013, 11:12 AM
(24-02-2013 11:02 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(24-02-2013 10:39 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm not a big fan of blondes
Blink

I've been toying with the idea of going blonde for a while, but it's too much hassle for someone like me. Now, I'm positive I
have to do it.

Well! That was a weird kind of reverse flattery... erm ... I think Undecided

No need to go to such trouble just to stave off the advances off li'l ol' me. A garland of garlic will be enough.

I'd have thought that all those text books you translate would have mentioned that Dodgy

24-02-2013, 11:14 AM
Wasn't terrible. I was more or less enjoying it up until bone-in-mouth black guy.... yeah..... sigh..... really.... I mean..... fucking really?

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
24-02-2013, 11:21 AM
(24-02-2013 11:14 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Wasn't terrible. I was more or less enjoying it up until bone-in-mouth black guy.... yeah..... sigh..... really.... I mean..... fucking really?

Matt
What's the problem with that?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
24-02-2013, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2013 11:53 AM by fstratzero.)
(24-02-2013 11:14 AM)Ghost Wrote:  Wasn't terrible. I was more or less enjoying it up until bone-in-mouth black guy.... yeah..... sigh..... really.... I mean..... fucking really?

Matt

Yeah because a white man drew it, it becomes automatically racist. /sarcasm

I personally think he was just trying to represent different god's from around the world.

[Image: 01AB-D8H5.jpg]

Munjika tribe.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
24-02-2013, 11:57 AM

Matt

OK then, as the forum's token black guy, what would prefer to have in your mouth?

Dodgy

24-02-2013, 12:03 PM
Hm.

I liked the video. I would have liked the ending more if the acting had been better.....but there's always a critic Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
24-02-2013, 12:06 PM
(24-02-2013 11:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well! That was a weird kind of reverse flattery... erm ... I think Undecided

No need to go to such trouble just to stave off the advances off li'l ol' me. A garland of garlic will be enough.

I'd have thought that all those text books you translate would have mentioned that.
That's how I roll - compliments, reverse flattery - everything's weird and convoluted. Where's the fun if it's not? Dodgy

Also, in my books no one wants to stave off anything. It's all sex, all the time.
[Image: MiCwQ.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."