God's Not Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2013, 07:47 PM
God's Not Dead
So I was scrolling through my newsfeed on Facebook when I stumbled upon this trailer for the upcoming movie God's Not Dead posted by a friend of mine.

I certainly love the extremely accurate portrayal of atheists as being cynical God haters. And of course all us atheists hate theists too and love shoving our beliefs down the throats of theists even though those theists would never do that to us. The only way we could have been more accurately portrayed is if they showed an atheist punching babies and kicking puppies though I guess they didn't have time to show that in the trailer. The script and acting of this movie are so extremely well done, I just can't wait to see this movie.

Yeah, this movie looks like garbage. But hey, what more would you expect?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like southernbelle's post
03-09-2013, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 08:28 PM by DemonicLemon.)
RE: God's Not Dead
I was hoping for a "he's only sleeping" and when they finally wake him up, does the world end.

Just watched the trailer. I would only watch this if people would join me in pointing and laughing, think Rifftrax or MST3K
[+] 3 users Like DemonicLemon's post
03-09-2013, 08:52 PM
It's a comedy?

Can't wait.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
03-09-2013, 09:08 PM
Wow.......

"My nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight." - Marcus Luttrell
03-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Can't be all bad. I mean come on, it's got the TV versions of both superman and hercules!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
03-09-2013, 09:10 PM
Of course God's not dead.

You need to actually exist before you can die. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 10 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-09-2013, 09:29 PM
Sorbo and Cain must really need the money!

It looks like an awful movie, even for believers.
[+] 1 user Likes Juv's post
04-09-2013, 01:22 AM
it is funny how far u cant mean anything but according to urself positive being

so even a god to u is dead when u wouldnt feel being controlled by superpowers

while the word god is meaning clearly another bigger one but definitely a self will too, so more then u living anyway without controlling anything

it shows how god will never seem seriously nonexisting but when all of ur kind are dead, u cant mean anything but according to what u want from exactly as god
04-09-2013, 01:24 AM
(04-09-2013 01:22 AM)absols Wrote:  it is funny how far u cant mean anything but according to urself positive being

while the word god is meaning clearly another bigger one but definitely a self will too, so more then u living anyway without controlling anything

it shows how god will never seem seriously nonexisting but when all of ur kind are dead, u cant mean anything but according to what u want from exactly as god

Who the hell let drunk Facebook in here to vomit up all over the forums? No

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-09-2013, 01:38 AM
(04-09-2013 01:22 AM)absols Wrote:  it is funny how far u cant mean anything but according to urself positive being

What.
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post