'God's Not Dead 2' Getting Ready to Rock Atheists' World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2014, 04:33 PM
'God's Not Dead 2' Getting Ready to Rock Atheists' World
I don't know how legit this site is, but this exceedingly hilarious article says God's Not Dead 2 will be coming out in the next year or 2. And let me tell you , I am psyched. I am ready for my world to get rocked out the ass. I can't emphasis enough how much I enjoyed God's Not Dead. It made me cry....tears of laughter. Clap

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like LadyWallFlower's post
29-10-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: 'God's Not Dead 2' Getting Ready to Rock Atheists' World
And this america, is why we are hated

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
30-10-2014, 11:16 AM
I wonder how they're gonna continue our young hero's story. Now that he's defeated the evil, heathen professor, what sorts of villains does God plan for him to battle next? An atheist mayor who wants to erase God from his community? Perhaps an in-movie representation of prominent atheists like "Larry Kruss" or "Richie Derkins" or "Samuel Harold." Maybe "Billy Nello the Science Fellow" will make a brief appearance.

These are exciting times, my friends. Very exciting times indeed.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 12 users Like Misanthropik's post
30-10-2014, 11:26 AM
(30-10-2014 11:16 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I wonder how they're gonna continue our young hero's story. Now that he's defeated the evil, heathen professor, what sorts of villains does God plan for him to battle next? An atheist mayor who wants to erase God from his community? Perhaps an in-movie representation of prominent atheists like "Larry Kruss" or "Richie Derkins" or "Samuel Harold." Maybe "Billy Nello the Science Fellow" will make a brief appearance.

Hahaha! Indeed they are! Did you catch the part in the article where it says that Christians are the minority? I almost spit out my coffee laughing.

their lives a mimicry,
-Oscar Wilde
30-10-2014, 02:25 PM
(30-10-2014 11:16 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I wonder how they're gonna continue our young hero's story. Now that he's defeated the evil, heathen professor, what sorts of villains does God plan for him to battle next? An atheist mayor who wants to erase God from his community? Perhaps an in-movie representation of prominent atheists like "Larry Kruss" or "Richie Derkins" or "Samuel Harold." Maybe "Billy Nello the Science Fellow" will make a brief appearance.

I was thinking they might try to recycle some characters. Dean Kane will be in prison for the hit-and-run of Kevin Sorbo, and he'll have several visits from Pastor What's-his-face where they'll toss appeals to authority at each other until Dean Kane finds Jesus.

I'm just thinking out loud.
30-10-2014, 03:56 PM
(29-10-2014 05:22 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  And this america, is why we are hated

Yep.

It's not the overly dominating economic position, or the apparent arrogance which the rest of the world perceives, or the insanely bloated military present around the world, or the arguably out-dated and/or well-meaning but constantly fumbled interventionist policies.

No; it's the Christian films.

Actually I'm kinda happy about this; because when it comes out, the guys at The Scathing Atheist are going to slam it into the ground, just like they did with the first movie and everything like it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-10-2014, 04:01 PM
If they really want to rock my world, all they need to do is produce a single scrap of evidence.
Another movie is not necessary
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
30-10-2014, 04:17 PM
(30-10-2014 04:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  If they really want to rock my world, all they need to do is produce a single scrap of evidence.

For real though. I was just thinking that it would be funny if the Christian movies made people become atheists. Lol

their lives a mimicry,
-Oscar Wilde
[+] 1 user Likes LadyWallFlower's post
30-10-2014, 04:23 PM
(30-10-2014 04:17 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 04:01 PM)pablo Wrote:  If they really want to rock my world, all they need to do is produce a single scrap of evidence.

For real though. I was just thinking that it would be funny if the Christian movies made people become atheists. Lol

What what Eli Bosnick thought; the first move would encourage kids to take philosophy classes and get smacked down by competent teachers and by such, create more atheists.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-11-2014, 11:11 AM
Is he going to fight the 'gay agenda' with a brail bible and a 9mm?

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.