'God's Not Dead 2' Getting Ready to Rock Atheists' World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: 'God's Not Dead 2' Getting Ready to Rock Atheists' World
(02-11-2014 04:45 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 04:29 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  I disagree, Nacho cheese doritos are perfect in every way. What are? Some kinda heretic? You anti-snacks? Don't make us deep fry you.

Ok, let me rephrase my question. What is your final arbiter for truth? You can't answer with an inanimate object.

Why not? You can't prove there isn't an inanimate object that exists in another dimension that is responsible for everything. Therefore, it's plausible that there is an inanimate object outside time and space that exists with a consciousness beyond your understanding that specifically created this universe for the sole purpose of wanting us to make nacho cheese doritos.

You can't prove there isn't. I'm not going to play your argument with your definition of what you consider evidence. I'm talking about the motherfuckin' nacho cheese space herring. She's totally beyond us.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2014, 04:54 PM
(02-11-2014 04:45 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  What is your final arbiter for truth? You can't answer with an inanimate object.

Naturally aged cheese?

02-11-2014, 05:09 PM
(02-11-2014 04:54 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 04:45 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  What is your final arbiter for truth? You can't answer with an inanimate object.

Naturally aged cheese?

This is obviously a perfect trace and proof that the cheese god from another dimension exists. Every living creature loves cheese. Any creature that does not is unclean, and you shall not eat it.

Fromage, bless you.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
02-11-2014, 05:12 PM
(02-11-2014 05:09 PM)Logisch Wrote:  This is obviously a perfect trace and proof that the cheese god from another dimension exists. Every living creature loves cheese. Any creature that does not is unclean, and you shall not eat it.

Yeah I think that about wraps up this thread now. Can't see how diddo97 could disagree.

Looks like I don't even need to post the video on maggot cheese.
02-11-2014, 06:11 PM
(02-11-2014 05:12 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 05:09 PM)Logisch Wrote:  This is obviously a perfect trace and proof that the cheese god from another dimension exists. Every living creature loves cheese. Any creature that does not is unclean, and you shall not eat it.

Yeah I think that about wraps up this thread now. Can't see how diddo97 could disagree.

Looks like I don't even need to post the video on maggot cheese.

[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
02-11-2014, 07:19 PM
(29-10-2014 04:33 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  I don't know how legit this site is, but this exceedingly hilarious article says God's Not Dead 2 will be coming out in the next year or 2. And let me tell you , I am psyched. I am ready for my world to get rocked out the ass. I can't emphasis enough how much I enjoyed God's Not Dead. It made me cry....tears of laughter. Clap

If at first you don't succeed fail miserably, try try again. If nothing else, you gotta give them perseverance. (They have plenty of that...)

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
08-11-2014, 04:15 PM
(29-10-2014 04:33 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  I am psyched. I am ready for my world to get rocked out the ass.

Girly's got your sorry ass.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-11-2014, 04:21 PM
I had no trouble surviving GND #1 and sequels are rarely as good.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
09-11-2014, 11:42 AM
(08-11-2014 04:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 04:33 PM)LadyWallFlower Wrote:  I am psyched. I am ready for my world to get rocked out the ass.

Girly's got your sorry ass.

Lol Laugh out load thanks, girly. That rocked my world.

(08-11-2014 04:21 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I had no trouble surviving GND #1 and sequels are rarely as good.

Yeah, that's true. Sometimes awful movies are fun though. Wink

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
12-11-2014, 12:52 AM
(02-11-2014 01:38 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(02-11-2014 12:34 PM)diddo97 Wrote:  Atheism defeated with a single question: What is your ultimate authority?

Nacho cheese doritos. They influence all of my decisions. The powdery cheese coating, that tasty and delicious crunch, licking the cheese off my fingers. Sometimes the doritos have eyes and talk to me in my sleep. They talk to me when no one is present.

I pray to the doritos and they tell me what to do. They are, and remain to this day, the ultimate authority.

Somewhere out there, I know there is a perfect being that created the idea for nachos. She was the ultimate universal tortilla chip constant, she wrote the laws of physics in this universe for the sole purpose of being able to assemble atoms in such a manner that doritos could exist. How else could you possibly manage to see anything else? When I look at the doritos, they are beautiful, they are delicious. But the idea had to come from somewhere, and somewhere, one day, a man decided to make them, divinely inspired, for all to cheese. It is apparent to me that this perfect being that is responsible for mass times acceleration, gravity, and the assembly of matter is responsible for doritos because without those constants in the universe, nacho cheese doritos literally could not exist. The laws of physics are so perfect, and things around us are too coincidental for there not to have been a perfect creator who wrote the laws of physics so that someday the assembly of tortilla chips and powdered cheese could exist.

You can't prove to me that this universe wasn't breathed into existence for the sole purpose of doritos, and that the dorito god loves you and created this universe for you and I to enjoy nacho cheese doritos. Therefore, you must bow to the one true god of doritos. (but only nacho cheese, the ranch isn't nearly as good, that was "The Evil One's" doing)

Now, let's say a cheese prayer. Cambozola-cheddar-hummus-hummina-hummina-la-good-Abertam Ahhhhh Gouda Gouda, ahhhhhhh Airedale, HUMMMMMMM Olivet Bleu. May the dorito god bless you.

I'm gonna use this analogy if my study ever gets back to me on when we're meeting again. Thumbsup

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user