'God's Not Dead 2' Getting Ready to Rock Atheists' World

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-11-2014, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 11:51 PM by Shadow Fox.)
RE: 'God's Not Dead 2' Getting Ready to Rock Atheists' World
(30-10-2014 11:16 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I wonder how they're gonna continue our young hero's story. Now that he's defeated the evil, heathen professor, what sorts of villains does God plan for him to battle next? An atheist mayor who wants to erase God from his community? Perhaps an in-movie representation of prominent atheists like "Larry Kruss" or "Richie Derkins" or "Samuel Harold." Maybe "Billy Nello the Science Fellow" will make a brief appearance.

These are exciting times, my friends. Very exciting times indeed.

I really hope this movie is just a rumor.

Could this kind of propaganda be a blessing in disguise somehow? Or do you think its all bad and won't do any good? I think it just makes Christians look bad really.

I just saw this in the article.

Quote: Just because Christians are in the minority,

Christians and MINORITY?!...in the same sentence...wow...just...fucking...wow.

That is the most fucking retarded fucking fuck fuck I means...its just fucking fuckity fuck fuck Faggot nigger fuck.

....I only use racist words and substitute real words for profanity on this level when I am exceptionally angry or disappointed....like when I show up to work an hour early and no one is there because I forgot to wind my clock back one hour.

....I am that angry right now.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-11-2014, 11:55 PM
charismanews.com Wrote:Just because Christians are in the minority, doesn't mean it's plebeian, something to be sneered at.
I can't tell if the author of that article is a poe or genuinely retarded. Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
18-11-2014, 12:02 AM
(17-11-2014 11:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
charismanews.com Wrote:Just because Christians are in the minority, doesn't mean it's plebeian, something to be sneered at.
I can't tell if the author of that article is a poe or genuinely retarded. Consider

That is what I was thinking. Either he is fucking insane or fucking retarded.

Perhaps a combination of both?

Drinking Beverage

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ