God's Not Dead 2 (trailer reaction)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: God's Not Dead 2 (trailer reaction)
(07-11-2015 03:45 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  When the first movie came out I went to the theater for another movie (I can't remember which one) I had to skip out for a quick bathroom brake and GND had let out. There was a woman balling her eyes out, screaming and I mean screaming! "Please God! why didn't you save him! Jesus saved him!" A crowd of people where around her they had one hand on her shoulders and another in the air they were all muttering "Give her strength Jesus." "Help her Jesus." I have no idea what initiated the emotional out burst. I don't think she realized it was just a movie.

[Image: jesusfacepalm.jpg]

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2015, 07:33 PM
(07-11-2015 06:04 PM)pablo Wrote:  The movie "Spotlight" comes out this month. Maybe it will help balance things out a bit.

Quote:This is the saga of how the Boston Globe won the 2003 Pulitzer Prize for uncovering not only decades of sexual abuse by Catholic priests but also systematic maneuvers by the church's Boston archdiocese to shield the more than 70 perpetrators. "Spotlight" is mightily impressive not only because of the importance of the story it tells but also because of how much effort and skill went into bringing it to the screen in the best possible way.

It will be a good day when enough heat and light are delivered into the religious darkness that it dries up and blows away like so many dead leaves in the wind.
07-11-2015, 07:35 PM
(07-11-2015 07:33 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 06:04 PM)pablo Wrote:  The movie "Spotlight" comes out this month. Maybe it will help balance things out a bit.

It will be a good day when enough heat and light are delivered into the religious darkness that it dries up and blows away like so many dead leaves in the wind.

If those fucking leaves aren't reduced to ash then you're not using enough heat and light.