God's Not Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2013, 01:45 AM
RE: God's Not Dead
(04-09-2013 01:22 AM)absols Wrote:  it is funny how far u cant mean anything but according to urself positive being

so even a god to u is dead when u wouldnt feel being controlled by superpowers

while the word god is meaning clearly another bigger one but definitely a self will too, so more then u living anyway without controlling anything

it shows how god will never seem seriously nonexisting but when all of ur kind are dead, u cant mean anything but according to what u want from exactly as god

Huh

Benefit of the doubt...

Please get yourself a better translator application.

We would be happy to respond if we could understand what you are trying to say.

Thanks.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-09-2013, 02:00 AM
watever u r getting to urself it is obviously not working

so on the contrary anyone should throw everything he leans on to say smthg and speak up alone his mean, doesnt matter ur taste in looking at, it is surely better then whatever u might write when hundredpercent of u

n ur happiness is nothing that i care about so act for ur happiness alone too

what is dead is ur redundant reactions to others words that reveal ur lies in claiming knowledge n being right

it is always the cheapest way that u choose, while everyone survived of, why dont u go die with it since u r still holding to so tight mayb that is what u really want, think about it
04-09-2013, 02:13 AM
(04-09-2013 02:00 AM)absols Wrote:  watever u r getting to urself it is obviously not working

so on the contrary anyone should throw everything he leans on to say smthg and speak up alone his mean, doesnt matter ur taste in looking at, it is surely better then whatever u might write when hundredpercent of u

n ur happiness is nothing that i care about so act for ur happiness alone too

what is dead is ur redundant reactions to others words that reveal ur lies in claiming knowledge n being right

it is always the cheapest way that u choose, while everyone survived of, why dont u go die with it since u r still holding to so tight mayb that is what u really want, think about it

This reads like some uneducated illiterate who taught themselves English as a 2nd language through interpreting drunken tweets and facebook posts.

absols - your post does not count as adequate communication, any more so than attempting to communicating through Morse code conveyed by rain drops.

[Image: whatwehaveherecoolhandlukede2.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
04-09-2013, 02:32 AM
I had to view his post to remind myself why he's on my ignore list.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
04-09-2013, 02:51 AM
i dont repeat same thing more then once moron, ur cheap disgusting beliefs on others words are killed, only u is left out waiting for it

to communicate moron, u should b a clear person able to say smthg free alone, while ur blindness to any else presence is too obvious, when u r actually seeing exactly what u want, so u r seeing nothing at all

i never go to facebook and anything i write is clearly an absolute objective free thing even from me and certainly from everything that could b said, so never related to anything relative nor existing

and it is obvious, u prove how far ur eyes are blind so they work fully for urself will as if it is u everywhere
04-09-2013, 03:01 AM
^^ Laughat

Funny title for a movie... kinda... defensive ? I mean... what does it say for your faith if you have to keep insisting *even to other believers* that God is not dead ?

"E's not dead... ee's resting. Rare bird, your Norwegian Blue"...
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
04-09-2013, 03:08 AM
(04-09-2013 03:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  ^^ Laughat

Funny title for a movie... kinda... defensive ? I mean... what does it say for your faith if you have to keep insisting *even to other believers* that God is not dead ?

"E's not dead... ee's resting. Rare bird, your Norwegian Blue"...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
04-09-2013, 03:09 AM
it is the same thing u r saying, u r meaning urself

it doesnt matter ur faith or others believers or movies u would picture watching,,wat matter is objective thing

the sentence god is dead or not dead is impossible thing

it shows to what edge u r wether chickens or hypocrits, it is all about things concerning u alone that u refuse to assume the least to say
04-09-2013, 03:11 AM
(04-09-2013 02:51 AM)absols Wrote:  i dont repeat same thing more then once moron, ur cheap disgusting beliefs on others words are killed, only u is left out waiting for it

to communicate moron, u should b a clear person able to say smthg free alone, while ur blindness to any else presence is too obvious, when u r actually seeing exactly what u want, so u r seeing nothing at all

i never go to facebook and anything i write is clearly an absolute objective free thing even from me and certainly from everything that could b said, so never related to anything relative nor existing

and it is obvious, u prove how far ur eyes are blind so they work fully for urself will as if it is u everywhere

OK Huh

Please try this... why not type what you want to say in your first language?

Then we can use a translator application to try to work out what you are saying.

Thanks.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-09-2013, 03:13 AM
(04-09-2013 03:09 AM)absols Wrote:  it is the same thing u r saying, u r meaning urself

it doesnt matter ur faith or others believers or movies u would picture watching,,wat matter is objective thing

the sentence god is dead or not dead is impossible thing

it shows to what edge u r wether chickens or hypocrits, it is all about things concerning u alone that u refuse to assume the least to say

Yup

Nope

Huh

Maybe just tell us what is your first language?