God's Not Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2013, 03:17 AM
RE: God's Not Dead
(04-09-2013 03:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 02:51 AM)absols Wrote:  i dont repeat same thing more then once moron, ur cheap disgusting beliefs on others words are killed, only u is left out waiting for it

to communicate moron, u should b a clear person able to say smthg free alone, while ur blindness to any else presence is too obvious, when u r actually seeing exactly what u want, so u r seeing nothing at all

i never go to facebook and anything i write is clearly an absolute objective free thing even from me and certainly from everything that could b said, so never related to anything relative nor existing

and it is obvious, u prove how far ur eyes are blind so they work fully for urself will as if it is u everywhere

OK Huh

Please try this... why not type what you want to say in your first language?

Then we can use a translator application to try to work out what you are saying.

Thanks.

Pretty sure english is the first language. The best guess here is some form of autism or something. He becomes very upset whenever anyone informs him he is incomprehensible no matter how nicely it is put. After much trial and error the consensus is to just leave this one alone and ignore his posts they will never improve and it is a waste of time to try.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 03:42 AM
(04-09-2013 03:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(04-09-2013 03:11 AM)DLJ Wrote:  OK Huh

Please try this... why not type what you want to say in your first language?

Then we can use a translator application to try to work out what you are saying.

Thanks.

Pretty sure english is the first language. The best guess here is some form of autism or something. He becomes very upset whenever anyone informs him he is incomprehensible no matter how nicely it is put. After much trial and error the consensus is to just leave this one alone and ignore his posts they will never improve and it is a waste of time to try.

Consensus?

Did I miss a meeting?

Has anyone checked to see whether it's some kind of bot?

Perhaps it's like all those attractive girls that really like my facebook page and want to meet me...
if I go to a webpage...
free...
but I need to give credit card details to prove my age.

I love those.

I have no credit card and I have no facebook page.

Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
04-09-2013, 05:09 AM
Re: God's Not Dead
Disa-ppointed!!

The man who sued God was a decent movie about putting God on trial. This is humorous shlock. Its a plot straight out of chain email anecdotes.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
04-09-2013, 05:25 AM
Wow, The Newsboys. Talk about a blast from the past! Now all we need is Veggie Tales Wink

“Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
04-09-2013, 07:27 AM
u r such morons that u cant even admit that when someone is talking only about ur means that u publically realize, it cant b of any language, when it is what language is about

n autist delusion urself when obviously u cant but confuse all in one, n cant see things by being nothing to urself

ur direct insults to a logical mind clearly meaning to point misconceptions and words that cant serve anyone means, demonstrate the offense u r to any true existing thing

i guess u think being more then a thing, lets see
04-09-2013, 07:42 AM
... it's alive... IT"S ALIVE!!

(... and kicking...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLNUTKHXuEM
04-09-2013, 07:45 AM
(04-09-2013 07:27 AM)absols Wrote:  u r such morons that u cant even admit that when someone is talking only about ur means that u publically realize, it cant b of any language, when it is what language is about

n autist delusion urself when obviously u cant but confuse all in one, n cant see things by being nothing to urself

ur direct insults to a logical mind clearly meaning to point misconceptions and words that cant serve anyone means, demonstrate the offense u r to any true existing thing

i guess u think being more then a thing, lets see

Why do you keep posting this unintelligible crap? Use a known human language, please.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2013, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 08:11 AM by absols.)
crap urself piece of criminal being

u must stop daring pointing anything and everything as if u r beyond all knowledge when obviously u dont even care to know what u r

shut down and eat ur disgust in looking at my words, they are the only right way to point any existing thing freedom

n how dare u ask another to write like u??? exactly as u dare talk about everything as if it is urself

u keep demonstrating how far ur only way is definitive death
04-09-2013, 08:12 AM
(04-09-2013 08:06 AM)absols Wrote:  crap urself piece of criminal being

u must stop daring pointing anything and everything as if u r beyond all knowledge when obviously u dont even care to know what u r

shut down and eat ur disgust in looking at my words, they are the only right way to point any existing thing freedom

Is this a response? If so, to what? And what does it mean?

Please use an intelligible human language.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2013, 08:14 AM
all humans languages are dead, when obviously they failed to relate the least obvious existing things

so again i repeat, what is left is u individually that are supposed to follow the same path, failure