God's Not Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2013, 08:17 AM
RE: God's Not Dead
(04-09-2013 08:14 AM)absols Wrote:  all humans languages are dead, when obviously they failed to relate the least obvious existing things

so again i repeat, what is left is u individually that are supposed to follow the same path, failure

You communicate nothing with your illiterate ravings, except that you are illiterate and raving. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
04-09-2013, 08:26 AM
God's Not Dead
I'm in favor of limited use of drones. Whenever someone types "Ur", I'm fine with Obama leveling their house.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like onedream's post
04-09-2013, 08:27 AM
illeterate urself as if ur sentences look anything but dirt persistence to pretend having the right to speak about everything too

u r confused with all shit as it is the only one in fact, that is where ur illusion of communicating comes from and why u perceive what is definitely clean, odd to all what u think knowing
04-09-2013, 08:32 AM
(04-09-2013 08:27 AM)absols Wrote:  illeterate urself as if ur sentences look anything but dirt persistence to pretend having the right to speak about everything too

u r confused with all shit as it is the only one in fact, that is where ur illusion of communicating comes from and why u perceive what is definitely clean, odd to all what u think knowing

If you are trying to communicate, you are failing.

If you are not trying to communicate, what are you trying to do?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2013, 08:36 AM
(04-09-2013 08:27 AM)absols Wrote:  illeterate urself as if ur sentences look anything but dirt persistence to pretend having the right to speak about everything too

[Image: 3s55k9.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
04-09-2013, 10:10 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 10:13 AM by DLJ.)
(04-09-2013 07:27 AM)absols Wrote:  u r such morons that u cant even admit that when someone is talking only about ur means that u publically realize, it cant b of any language, when it is what language is about

n autist delusion urself when obviously u cant but confuse all in one, n cant see things by being nothing to urself

ur direct insults to a logical mind clearly meaning to point misconceptions and words that cant serve anyone means, demonstrate the offense u r to any true existing thing

i guess u think being more then a thing, lets see

Stand back everyone.
I'm going to have a stab at this.

"u r such morons" = was once applied to people with an IQ of 51–70, being superior in one degree to "imbecile" (IQ of 26–50) and superior in two degrees to "idiot" (IQ of 0–25).
I think this supposed to be an insult.

"cant" =
/kant/
Noun
1. Hypocritical and sanctimonious talk, typically of a moral, religious, or political nature.
2. A slope or tilt.

The first would be too ironic so I'm going with the second definition.

"someone is talking only about ur means"
If ur = your, then this is either a reference to our wealth or our averages.

"that u publically [sic] realize,"
This, in context of the reference to our wealth must refer to publicly declared income.

"cant b" = slope b (maybe). We could be in Pythagorean territory here.
"cant b any language"... Greek, perhaps?

"when it is what language is about"... tricky this, but I think it refers to the language of finance or geometry.

"n autist delusion urself when obviously u cant but confuse all in one, n cant see things by being nothing to urself"
"All in one" is a hair product but, nah! I got nothing.

[I'll see if I can write a decipher tool for the next paragraph]

"i guess u think being more then a thing, lets see"

This is quite deep, I think. Is a 'being' more than a 'thing'?
Meaning perhaps, "is an animated object / subject more than am inanimate object"?
I'd have to say yes from an evolutionary perspective but it depends whether 'more than' is a value judgement.

I think I'm beginning to understand this new way of communicating but it's early days.

Dodgy

04-09-2013, 10:12 AM
absols, we are not trying to be mean. We do not understand. If you are french please write in french. We can't understand your english.

absols, nous ne cherchons pas à être méchant. Nous ne comprenons pas. Si vous êtes français s'il vous plaît écrire en français. Nous ne pouvons pas comprendre votre anglais.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
04-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Leaving behind 3 pages of mostly nonsense, what a load of crap. A college professor on the first day of class is going to demand his students write god is dead. I would posit that a more realistic scenario would be a professor openly praying before a class particularly in certain institutions. I suppose if you go to Oral Roberts you should expect that. An also more realistic scenario would be a professor hitting on one of their students.

You will, if you look closely to the beginning of the trailer, notice that apparently the professor turns from god because his wife died prematurely from cancer. I would point out to many that the argument that god does not exist because parts of life are fucked up is not a good argument against god. An argument I think is easily defensed by the god does not control everything for some reason argument. There is a whole long discussion along these lines elsewhere here that I got bored with quickly.
[+] 1 user Likes JAH's post
04-09-2013, 10:49 AM
who is asking from u to understand?? how do u invent an intention of another to reply to that obviously do not exist

bc u cant do but negative things, actually that is why when u see smthg positive u become so agitated and excited to ruin it

it is funny how u enjoy spending energy for nothing, what is the use of saying anything to me when it is to mention my bad language, wat can b expected good from that ??? that i leave the forum like u want??? how an individual contribution could matter in such active forum ?? it doesnt

u keep demonstrating ur end as it smells almost done
04-09-2013, 10:55 AM
(04-09-2013 10:16 AM)JAH Wrote:  notice that apparently the professor turns from god because his wife died prematurely from cancer.

the guy on the contrary love god that killed his wife and kept him healthy and wealthy in life

it is disgusting how far u enjoy to use others for ur hypocrite life

anyone is alone the present living fact, while all couples after certain time are glad to b separated from each others if they dont have the guts to divorce financially and socially

what is more then disgusting, is how u dare mention the poor lady murder by the joy of her ennemy