God's Not Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2013, 10:56 AM
RE: God's Not Dead
(04-09-2013 10:49 AM)absols Wrote:  who is asking from u to understand?? how do u invent an intention of another to reply to that obviously do not exist

bc u cant do but negative things, actually that is why when u see smthg positive u become so agitated and excited to ruin it

it is funny how u enjoy spending energy for nothing, what is the use of saying anything to me when it is to mention my bad language, wat can b expected good from that ??? that i leave the forum like u want??? how an individual contribution could matter in such active forum ?? it doesnt

u keep demonstrating ur end as it smells almost done

Please use the 'Reply' button so that we can tell to whom you are replying.

Merci.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 11:12 AM
(04-09-2013 10:49 AM)absols Wrote:  who is asking from u to understand??
So... you're saying you don't want us to understand you? Huh

[Image: 3lqc.jpg]

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
04-09-2013, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2013 11:45 AM by absols.)
hey, do i know u ??? why would i want anything from ur contributions in MY posts about general knowledge ??? it doesnt make sense

u again exhibit how u cant but mean urself even by using everything, berk..

but u also show the animal u want to b consciously, always looking for any other recognition so u can get to live subjectively as u want

u hate to deal with facts and reality as it is

u r noone to understand

anyone is simply the end of what it clearly realize alone, so totally only him
04-09-2013, 12:11 PM
(04-09-2013 11:39 AM)absols Wrote:  hey, do i know u ??? why would i want anything from ur contributions in MY posts about general knowledge ??? it doesnt make sense

but u also show the animal u want to b consciously, always looking for any other recognition so u can get to live subjectively as u want

u r noone to understand

... this is my signature!
04-09-2013, 12:25 PM
ur insistence to picture ur rejection to a woman expression, keep exhibiting the negative u r alone

as if women are inferiors beings that cant see anything right, so u get to urself the secure hide of being superior in most disgusting and hypocrit way

but objectively u dont mean nor do anything urself but enjoy create others inferior profiles wether due to race or sex that dont have any relation with urself
04-09-2013, 12:25 PM
(04-09-2013 11:39 AM)absols Wrote:  hey, do i know u ??? why would i want anything from ur contributions in MY posts about general knowledge ??? it doesnt make sense

u r noone to understand

Welcome back to National Geographic, where I shall now try to communicate with the rare creature absols

"u arr stupd, do a spel cheack u losersh. I hav a biger bals thann u!! com an get me bro, i can tak u on fas to fas, no problm"

Now all we can do is hopefully wait for the creature to respond...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 2 users Like ELK12695's post
04-09-2013, 12:51 PM
u dont exist loser and ur end is definitive anyway, u cant get any recognition of ur being from me

come u to force me since u r claiming having bigger balls in ur ass, which show the shit u r, asking another to make everything while saying being the superior

and u r the creature in ur head piece of merde, who insist to point everything as a lie in order to keep using anything for ur pleasure

existence is true, whatever perspective is an objective clarity of smthg right
04-09-2013, 01:34 PM
(04-09-2013 10:49 AM)absols Wrote:  who is asking from u to understand?? how do u invent an intention of another to reply to that obviously do not exist

bc u cant do but negative things, actually that is why when u see smthg positive u become so agitated and excited to ruin it

it is funny how u enjoy spending energy for nothing, what is the use of saying anything to me when it is to mention my bad language, wat can b expected good from that ??? that i leave the forum like u want??? how an individual contribution could matter in such active forum ?? it doesnt

You are not contributing. What are you doing?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2013, 05:00 PM
(04-09-2013 12:51 PM)absols Wrote:  u dont exist loser and ur end is definitive anyway, u cant get any recognition of ur being from me

come u to force me since u r claiming having bigger balls in ur ass, which show the shit u r, asking another to make everything while saying being the superior

and u r the creature in ur head piece of merde, who insist to point everything as a lie in order to keep using anything for ur pleasure

existence is true, whatever perspective is an objective clarity of smthg right

In one sentence, can you tell me what your goal here is?
04-09-2013, 05:38 PM
(04-09-2013 10:56 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Please use the 'Reply' button so that we can tell to whom you are replying.

Merci.

Well now it all makes sense who is Chas's muse for the day. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post