God's Not Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2013, 06:02 PM
RE: God's Not Dead
So, my review of the trailer: it makes Glee look fascinating. Dodgy

First and last time I ever mention that godforsaken show, I hope, because if I do reference it again it's gonna be just as shit as the last time.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 06:17 PM
The only appropriate way to watch this movie....

[Image: clockwork_big.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
05-09-2013, 01:11 AM
hey everything and nothing dont belong to u, so u cant judge who is contributing and who is not by talking about general existence eternity

the fact that u enjoy arguing with others about objective matters sources is irrelevent to the issue

ur joy cant justify ur agression to another u dont like to read his posts nor argue with, on the contrary it should remind u that ur joy is a relative thing that dont concern others rights to enjoy themselves too
05-09-2013, 01:15 AM
^^^ In reply to ..... ?

Please advise.

Drinking Beverage

05-09-2013, 01:28 AM
in reply to u too

u r all judging here my posts negatively as if it matters that u dont like to read my sentences

and how is that my concern??? dont read them

it is my right to post anything about everything as long as i dont break the rules of the site
05-09-2013, 01:45 AM
(05-09-2013 01:28 AM)absols Wrote:  in reply to u too

u r all judging here my posts negatively as if it matters that u dont like to read my sentences

it is my right to post anything about everything as long as i dont break the rules of the site

This is, ironically enough, the closest he has ever come to making any semblance of sense.

Likewise absols, if you continue to post in broken near unintelligible English (which is your pejorative), we can also continue to mock it for what it is. It is not against the rules to post drivel, nor is it against the rules to mock said posted drivel. If you want us to stop mocking, as I see it, you have one of two options.

1 - Stop posting in broken English, and at least get to the point where you can post coherent thoughts and sentences as required by a 4th grader.

2 - If you are unable to take the first option, stop posting altogether. If you don't post drivel, then we can't mock it. See, isn't simple logic grand?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-09-2013, 02:31 AM
(05-09-2013 01:28 AM)absols Wrote:  in reply to u too

Seriously, my friend, I really do want to know what you have to say.

This is about syntax not semantics.

It's not "don't like to read"; it's "can't read".

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
05-09-2013, 04:13 AM
To quote the late great Bill King "holy toledo" absols finally is making some sense. Well the qualitative word here is some. I hope my comment does not cause him to revert to whatever odd language he was aiming at.
05-09-2013, 04:44 AM
(05-09-2013 01:45 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  This is, ironically enough, the closest he has ever come to making any semblance of sense.

Likewise absols, if you continue to post in broken near unintelligible English (which is your pejorative), we can also continue to mock it for what it is. It is not against the rules to post drivel, nor is it against the rules to mock said posted drivel. If you want us to stop mocking, as I see it, you have one of two options.

1 - Stop posting in broken English, and at least get to the point where you can post coherent thoughts and sentences as required by a 4th grader.

2 - If you are unable to take the first option, stop posting altogether. If you don't post drivel, then we can't mock it. See, isn't simple logic grand?

i hate all that insolence u dare keep shouting ur pride from

u dont tell me what i do moron, u barely mention what u cant do urself

as if it is not obvious that ur fake being is only by inventing how u r wearing others shoes, and do nothing at all urself

look moron, when ur rules dont stop u from violating others posts forms, nor force to respect the freedom of the present writer behind peaceful self expression, then as i told u before it explains how u r isolated in truth and seen totally alone without any contact with anything objectively real

the easiest thing that truth freedom do is liars end

wat do u think moron
05-09-2013, 04:50 AM
(05-09-2013 02:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Seriously, my friend, I really do want to know what you have to say.

This is about syntax not semantics.

It's not "don't like to read"; it's "can't read".

mayb it is me then that dont like to read ur semantics, how m i ur friend when u dont think like me

and again i say, dont read since u cant, everything must b cool and hundredpercent its own comfortable way alone, bc any is only true
so any is like any but totally else and reality is fine after finishing u and ur gods