God's Not Dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: God's Not Dead
(05-09-2013 04:13 AM)JAH Wrote:  To quote the late great Bill King "holy toledo" absols finally is making some sense. Well the qualitative word here is some. I hope my comment does not cause him to revert to whatever odd language he was aiming at.

so holy toledo and bill king is a regular language of wat exactly???

obviously u have not even an idea of what language might b, and all ur means is to use everything for making fun of another being

when did i aim at anything ??? it is amazing the pervert u r

showing how far any is really only absolutely so bad subjects are forever hundrepercent bad

jah hen??? u create a god with a leaf to sound a cool believer??? put him in ur ass mister fluent languages
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 05:21 AM
(05-09-2013 05:03 AM)absols Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 04:13 AM)JAH Wrote:  To quote the late great Bill King "holy toledo" absols finally is making some sense. Well the qualitative word here is some. I hope my comment does not cause him to revert to whatever odd language he was aiming at.

so holy toledo and bill king is a regular language of wat exactly???

obviously u have not even an idea of what language might b, and all ur means is to use everything for making fun of another being

when did i aim at anything ??? it is amazing the pervert u r

showing how far any is really only absolutely so bad subjects are forever hundrepercent bad

jah hen??? u create a god with a leaf to sound a cool believer??? put him in ur ass mister fluent languages

I see you are reverting to "piece of cheap pervert head". Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2013, 05:33 AM
(05-09-2013 04:50 AM)absols Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 02:31 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Seriously, my friend, I really do want to know what you have to say.

This is about syntax not semantics.

It's not "don't like to read"; it's "can't read".

mayb it is me then that dont like to read ur semantics, how m i ur friend when u dont think like me

and again i say, dont read since u cant, everything must b cool and hundredpercent its own comfortable way alone, bc any is only true
so any is like any but totally else and reality is fine after finishing u and ur gods

Here's what you do:

go find whomever taught you how to write. If it's their fault why you type illegibly, then bitch slap them and then go find someone else who can teach you how to write. If it's your fault, bitch slap yourself and then go find someone who can teach you how to write.

Why?

Because you don't want to spend the rest of your life never getting any messages through because you didn't get the proper education.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
05-09-2013, 06:31 AM
u know wat, put all educations in ur ass and chew it with ur mouth inn too

as if u dont demonstrate enough what education do, piece of garbage dirty head

sentences belong to self free expressions, which by definition are truly only itself will made and presence, it doesnt matter ur opinion about it at all
it is obvious how it applies on u too, bitch u r alone there is noone anymore having interest to get in u, open more ur ass to fit ur head inn slut
05-09-2013, 07:08 AM
(05-09-2013 06:31 AM)absols Wrote:  u know wat, put all educations in ur ass and chew it with ur mouth inn too

sentences belong to self free expressions, which by definition are truly only itself will made and presence, it doesnt matter ur opinion about it at all
it is obvious how it applies on u too, bitch u r alone there is noone anymore having interest to get in u, open more ur ass to fit ur head inn slut

If you don't care about communicating, what exactly are you fucking doing posting?

What weird, perverted view of the world do you have?

Is your posting simply graffiti? Are you here just to vandalize the forum?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2013, 07:25 AM
(05-09-2013 07:08 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-09-2013 06:31 AM)absols Wrote:  u know wat, put all educations in ur ass and chew it with ur mouth inn too

If you don't care about communicating, what exactly are you fucking doing posting?

What weird, perverted view of the world do you have?

Is your posting simply graffiti? Are you here just to vandalize the forum?

I'm almost inclined to believe it's performance art.

But no, as best I can tell, it's some sort of self-gratifying Platonism, in which communication is irrelevant; we, then, are naturally flawed, for having assumed comprehensibility was a virtue in a discussion environment. So, kind of like zen, but angry, and insulting.

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
05-09-2013, 07:26 AM
hey ur thoughts about communicating concern only ur fake head

to me i communicated perfectly with such dirty vulgar force will, just bc he got some muscles from birth that he wants to built a whole life on forcing inferiority of being

while he is the obvious dirty inferior being forever, speaking of education as if he can hide behind anything when all his references are pointing him alone that dirty satanic mean
05-09-2013, 07:37 AM
(05-09-2013 07:26 AM)absols Wrote:  hey ur thoughts about communicating concern only ur fake head

to me i communicated perfectly with such dirty vulgar force will, just bc he got some muscles from birth that he wants to built a whole life on forcing inferiority of being

while he is the obvious dirty inferior being forever, speaking of education as if he can hide behind anything when all his references are pointing him alone that dirty satanic mean

Idea

Huh

Nah!

I got nothing

[Image: odd_you_know_nothing_jon_snow.png]

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
05-09-2013, 07:57 AM
Re: RE: God's Not Dead
(05-09-2013 07:26 AM)absols Wrote:  hey ur thoughts about communicating concern only ur fake head

I'm glad you accomplished what you're after.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
05-09-2013, 08:01 AM
(05-09-2013 07:26 AM)absols Wrote:  concern only ur fake head

Oh, you mean this fake head?

[Image: Fake_Head_by_MJBivouac.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post