God's Top 3 atrocities

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2013, 09:35 AM
God's Top 3 atrocities
There have been so many atrocities listed on this site. I was wondering if anyone had a top 3 , either most graphic, immoral, horrific atrocities committed by god. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2013, 09:37 AM
Re: God's Top 3 atrocities
Does not being real count? Big Grin
[+] 5 users Like Godless Ute's post
18-09-2013, 10:29 AM
RE: God's Top 3 atrocities
torturing real beings for truth humiliations before powers life, so beings bc real would b in atroce states while being scared is essentially of right pride, right existence is free individual value

reversing the order of existence for pleasure, sharing powers with shit freedom that he creates finites as becoming worse more while meaning to force them as subjects to stick to values forced down treating them as shit, existence is only bearable as constancy condition of being for the perspectives of free superiority, when true superiority do not exist or seen forced down, for shit up, existence is unbearable hell and that please god a lot, so he is sure that he can do nothing and shit, bc superior moves wont b from such negative states in depth

all crimes against women as a whole gender, humiliating its true value n freedom right while it is a self so free for sure, make it sexual object by force, so any male can rape it for free and even many males can rape any woman together for god it is normal, and very pleasurable thing
[+] 1 user Likes absols's post
18-09-2013, 10:35 AM
It's not a large number but I'd say killing off Job's entire family to win a bet with satan and then thinking that giving him a new family makes it all ok.
[+] 1 user Likes sandman's post
18-09-2013, 10:47 AM
they play they dont bet, each giving his worse and supporting each others of live most atroc act there

poor thing, that stop being noticed when their crazyness in shouting their inferior life become the only thing present

i hate life nature, it is always of eternal inferiors that shout their happiness in being looking doing anything
18-09-2013, 11:55 AM
Re: God's Top 3 atrocities
Ordering the Canaanites to be murdered, killing Er/Onan for no godly reason... But the top starts off early.

Punishing and acting surprised in action when Adam/Eve do what he knew they would do.

He creates a system, knowing the actions to happen, and blames/punishes others for this occurrence.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
18-09-2013, 12:20 PM
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours.
[+] 3 users Like Jakel's post
18-09-2013, 12:45 PM
1) Hell
2) Suffering
3) Evil
18-09-2013, 02:12 PM
(18-09-2013 12:45 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  1) Hell
2) Suffering
3) Evil

If that is true if there is a "god" what are YOU doing to eliminate 2) and 3) personally in your "heart" and in the world?
18-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Assuming a fairly literal reading of the Bible? In no particular order:

1) Hell.
2) The Flood.
3) The curse upon all women which accompanied the Expulsion.
4) Plagues. ... not specific plagues, like those that hit Egypt. Just nasty diseases in general.

Can't really pick one to eliminate to make a top three.

(Not being real is not an atrocity if the alternative is more atrocious.)

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail