God's Top 3 atrocities

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2013, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2013 08:03 AM by absols.)
RE: God's Top 3 atrocities
it is incredible how u r using the same lies from years now and invent anything u can get from by keeping turning around same lies means

when u under stand someone shitty, u r down absolutely

and when u see anyother wether from a sentence or in real which is almost the same reaction, whatever u would mean is about urself only

which show how u dont mean to communicate ever, while using the mean of understanding for its reverse by giving urself the freedom to point others from up, who are u to judge my posts in english for this site shitty, from where do u get that insolence insistence piece of bitch urself

communication, cant b but of true free conscious beings, that know how to accept everything as it expressed itself positive ways while insisting on the end of it all being free for the true fact, having no problem to realize any reaction or will totally clearly free of it all too
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2013, 08:15 AM
(19-09-2013 07:44 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 07:23 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I reccomend that you stop trying; I get the feelign Ab can otherwise write in perfectly reasonable sentences, however It chooses to not do so here, rather preferring to write in mangled, unintelligible dribble, most likely under the self-justification of "any attention is good for me! Therefore; fuck these guys!"

If that is the case, she should be banned.

In defence of my case: I feel that, if Absols actually wanted to be understood, they'd either post en français (or whatever their language is supposed to be) or seek help for communication purposes. Plus in support of my hypothesis (The Abtrolls Hypothesis form now on), there is the content of the posts which, in the few sections which are somewhat-intelligible are almost universally insults.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-09-2013, 08:17 AM
(19-09-2013 07:56 AM)absols Wrote:  it is incredible how u r using the same lies from years now and invent anything u can get from by keeping turning around same lies means

when u under stand someone shitty, u r down absolutely

and when u see anyother wether from a sentence or in real which is almost the same reaction, whatever u would mean is about urself only

which show how u dont mean to communicate ever, while using the mean of understanding for its reverse by giving urself the freedom to point others from up, who are u to judge my posts in english for this site shitty, from where do u get that insolence insistence piece of bitch urself

communication, cant b but of true free conscious beings, that know how to accept everything as it expressed itself positive ways while insisting on the end of it all being free for the true fact, having no problem to realize any reaction or will totally clearly free of it all too

You don't seem to grasp the concept of communication.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2013, 08:29 AM
fuck u piece of shit there cant b more communication fact then this

u cant use any word and especially communication shitty

go find ur translations at google i emailed google for u

fuck u, it is u that must b banned
19-09-2013, 08:42 AM
(19-09-2013 08:29 AM)absols Wrote:  fuck u piece of shit there cant b more communication fact then this

u cant use any word and especially communication shitty

go find ur translations at google i emailed google for u

fuck u, it is u that must b banned

Répondez en français, s'il vous plaît.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
19-09-2013, 01:29 PM
1. Christian Rock music

2. Hell

3. Infanticide
19-09-2013, 01:38 PM
(18-09-2013 02:35 PM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 02:12 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  If that is true if there is a "god" what are YOU doing to eliminate 2) and 3) personally in your "heart" and in the world?

Standing against your fucked-up belief system, for one thing...Drinking Beverage

Personally, my belief system motivates me presently to support several families in Africa and Asia so their kids can attend school instead of working in the fields and, you know, alleviate suffering. So anti-me isn't helping, and is, of course, your copout to deny that you help others besides complaining.
19-09-2013, 01:39 PM
(18-09-2013 02:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 02:12 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  If that is true if there is a "god" what are YOU doing to eliminate 2) and 3) personally in your "heart" and in the world?

Infinitely more than your so-called all powerful god.

Personally, my belief system motivates me presently to support several families in Africa and Asia so their kids can attend school instead of working in the fields and, you know, alleviate suffering. So anti-me isn't helping, and is, of course, your copout to deny that you help others besides complaining.
19-09-2013, 01:43 PM
(19-09-2013 07:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 07:14 AM)absols Wrote:  worse as if it is not obviously being me

fuck u for hating me piece of shit

i hate u way forever more, i really cant stand ur sentences they are too obvious shit in all means, u dont know what is a word

while u hate me bc im clear value especially me the writer

I don't hate you. Maybe if I could understand you I might hate you, or not.

Your English is largely unintelligible and illiterate. Please post in your native French.

And Chas, your native language is...?
19-09-2013, 01:45 PM
(19-09-2013 01:39 PM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 02:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Infinitely more than your so-called all powerful god.

I didn't say more than you, mostly because I have no idea what you do or do not do to alleviate the suffering you believe is caused by your all-powerful imaginary friend. The thing is your God is not doing that You are. So in this instance we are both effecting far more change than Yahweh ever has.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post