God's embarassing diary

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Vosur's post
05-12-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: God's embarassing diary
Explains a lot, actually.

In light of this new evidence, I'm rethinking my atheism - this "god is a bad writer" theory makes some kind of divine cosmic sense...

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
05-12-2012, 10:43 AM
re: comment section

[Image: 365f1v.jpg]

A lot of Muslims saying that the creators of this video should be beheaded. Also a bunch of Christians condemning them to hell. The hypocrisy is strong in this one.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
05-12-2012, 10:55 AM
(05-12-2012 10:43 AM)Vosur Wrote:  The hypocrisy is strong in this one.
I know, right? I mean, a black angel? Really? What were these heretics thinking??? I say burn them all!

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
05-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Youtube comments are always full of butthurt. Can't speak for the Muslims but the Christians should remember they have NO say who goes to heaven or hell and therefore should learn to keep their mouths shut. They just can't help themselves from passing judgements. Sometimes I truly do wish there was a heaven and judgement and all that so they can be shown their SINS. For every thing they did, every time they told someone they would burn in hell...and ultimately for not following god's word...were sentenced to hell.

Of course that's my version. Smile

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

07-12-2012, 04:01 AM
Hell if it did exist might actually be a cool place. Meeting all of those disbelievers that came before us. There are some people that I wish I could get to know, but have been dead since long before I was born.