God's not dead 2...it's coming

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2016, 06:09 AM
God's not dead 2...it's coming
I might be coming late to this party...but I just saw the trailer for God's not dead 2. And wow. If it's possible it looks even more ridiculous than the first one. And shit the release is coming up in less than 60 days.

May god have mercy on our souls....or not. Evil_monster

You know what really gets me about this movie? It's made out to be about civil rights and they make the ACLU the strawman organization for Christian persecution. Really? The ACLU would be the first ones to stand up and defend these people, no matter how ridiculous their beliefs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jerseygirlar's post
08-02-2016, 06:37 AM
RE: God's not dead 2...it's coming
I thought the first one was universally acknowledged as the shittest thing that ever made it to production, how the fuck did they make another one?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-02-2016, 07:44 AM
(08-02-2016 06:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  I thought the first one was universally acknowledged as the shittest thing that ever made it to production, how the fuck did they make another one?

No, no, no. That would be "Saving Christmas."

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
08-02-2016, 07:46 AM
I do find it amusing that they have to resort to fiction to pretend that their God is not fiction though Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-02-2016, 08:23 AM
Clarissa explains the lord

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
08-02-2016, 08:32 AM
I didn't even know that it was breathing hard
Cool

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
08-02-2016, 08:39 AM
(08-02-2016 06:09 AM)jerseygirlar Wrote:  I might be coming late to this party...but I just saw the trailer for God's not dead 2. And wow. If it's possible it looks even more ridiculous than the first one. And shit the release is coming up in less than 60 days.

You know what really gets me about this movie? It's made out to be about civil rights and they make the ACLU the strawman organization for Christian persecution. Really? The ACLU would be the first ones to stand up and defend these people, no matter how ridiculous their beliefs.

In case you're interested.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
08-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Well, for those who still hate the original.

The Scathing Atheist #59: God's Isn't Not Undead Edition featuring Eli Bosnick

These guys also do the God Awful Movies podcast, and I'm sure they'll cover this movie when it comes out.

[Image: gam-logo-square-full-1.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
08-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Oh theres tons of bad christian movies. I listen to the podcast God Awful Movies....its scary lol
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
08-02-2016, 04:21 PM
Finally, an appropriate reaction.

(08-02-2016 08:39 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 06:09 AM)jerseygirlar Wrote:  I might be coming late to this party...but I just saw the trailer for God's not dead 2. And wow. If it's possible it looks even more ridiculous than the first one. And shit the release is coming up in less than 60 days.

In case you're interested.