"God's perfect plan."

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2012, 02:25 PM
RE: "God's perfect plan."
(28-06-2012 01:33 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  KC - like the dog in your video gif, repeating the same tripe over and over and accomplishing nothing.

A new and exciting comment to the Christian of the board.

Bravo.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2012, 03:08 PM
RE: "God's perfect plan."
(28-06-2012 01:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(27-06-2012 07:29 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So what you are saying is that God created hell to make a distinction between good and evil?

No. Hell was created for the non-elect... it has nothing to do with making a distinction.

Quote:I was under the impression he is omnipotent, why does God need such a mechanism to know right from wrong if he is all knowing?

That has nothing to do with Him being all-knowing. He doesn't have a mechanism He uses to separate right from wrong. There is simply elect and non-elect.

Quote:And if not him, to teach us? But we don't know until we die so how can that be a lesson for us during life?

He does teach His elect.

Quote:Why not just instill the knowledge of what is good and what is evil in us in the first place. There is no point for evil if you can only create good, if someone had a choice and still choice to create evil we would call that psychotic. What is the point in murder, rape, war etc.. God cares enough to kill us off with a great flood to save us from bad things or sends his son for our sins but does absolutely nothing during 1914-1945?

We do have the knowledge of good and evil.

Again, God's plan was Christ. God's plan and Christ always existed; therefore, the plan was for Christ to have a purpose and an inheritance. His purpose was to impute His righteous on the elect, and His inheritance is humanity.

Quote:And if humanity isn't important to God then why create them? Seems rather pointless to me. He created us, he gave us the bible, sent things to save our sins etc.. seemingly intervened many times (Moses as another example). How can you say he doesn't care? Sure he probably doesn't care after the period in which the bible was written but again I thought he was all powerful, shouldn't someone perfect not just "get bored"?

And again, if he doesn't care why pray? why go to church? why teach people on Sundays? Why do we even have to believe in him in the first place if he doesn't care? The bible says the only way to heaven is through his salvation or whatever. So the only way through the pearly gates is to recognize he exists? Sounds like a 2year old wanting mommy and daddy's attention if you ask me. Not someone who doesn't care.

Not really a fan of people putting words in my mouth. That's not what I said at all.

I said humanity isn't as important as we think we are. We exist because of Christ. Christ doesn't exist because of us.

The elect are important to God because they are His Son's inheritance. They love us and guide us and give us grace.

We pray to communicate with God.
We go to church to be with others.

Please stop jumping to extreme conclusions with what I say. I don't ask much, but if you want to do this with me, I just ask that you are fair.
You can continue to repeat that and it will continue to be incoherent. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply