God's wife?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-03-2011, 03:13 PM
RE: God's wife?
(31-03-2011 11:30 AM)Efrx86 Wrote:  There's a very interesting video on youtube called "What if I'm wrong?" by user TheoreticalBullshit, regarding atheism and heaven/hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iClejS8vWjo
The link is correct...
It is first class reasoning

btw have you seen the answer from a theist as well...

I clicked on it expecting the same quality of reasoning but after a mere 44 seconds it already became circular... Sorry theists...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2011, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 12:52 AM by No J..)
And I could see the bullshit coming about 40 seconds before that.

PS. Scott had a huge amount of likes and almost no dislikes in the like dislike graph. His theist counterpart had a huge number of dislikes ans almost no likes. Sounds like progress to me. Smile

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
01-04-2011, 01:34 AM
(01-04-2011 12:48 AM)No J. Wrote:  And I could see the bullshit coming about 40 seconds before that.
Call me naive... Wink
(01-04-2011 12:48 AM)No J. Wrote:  PS. Scott had a huge amount of likes and almost no dislikes in the like dislike graph. His theist counterpart had a huge number of dislikes ans almost no likes. Sounds like progress to me. Smile
Agree...
But likes or dislikes are sadly no pointer for truth...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
01-04-2011, 01:45 AM
(01-04-2011 01:34 AM)The_observer Wrote:  PS. Scott had a huge amount of likes and almost no dislikes in the like dislike graph. His theist counterpart had a huge number of dislikes ans almost no likes. Sounds like progress to me. Smile
Agree...
But likes or dislikes are sadly no pointer for truth...
[/quote]

Right, but on this occassion the likes were in favor of the atheist by a humongous margine. So in this case either most people saw the truth, or they just liked Scott better.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.