God saved my life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 05:38 PM
God saved my life!
...by placing a minivan with a mom and her six year old daughter between me and a driver who wasn't paying attention.

The Lord works in mysterious ways... Dodgy

Seriously though, everyone's alright, and the kid even got to miss her piano lesson, so at least one person was happy about it.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: God saved my life!
(27-07-2015 05:38 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  ...by placing a minivan with a mom and her six year old daughter between me and a driver who wasn't paying attention.

Seriously though, everyone's alright, and the kid even got to miss her piano lesson, so at least one person was happy about it.

Glad everyone is okay.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-07-2015, 05:44 PM
(27-07-2015 05:38 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  ...by placing a minivan with a mom and her six year old daughter between me and a driver who wasn't paying attention.

Yeah, wudduh guy!
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs.B's post
27-07-2015, 05:45 PM
I am really glad no one got hurt. But did you dent your can of beans? Big Grin

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-07-2015, 05:58 PM
(27-07-2015 05:45 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I am really glad no one got hurt. But did you dent your can of beans? Big Grin

Yep. Sad

But I guess that's what it's for. To absorb damage so I don't have to. Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
27-07-2015, 06:53 PM
Glad everyone is ok.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Yeah, near-accidents are a bitch. Had one of those driving up to Fort Worth the other day.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
27-07-2015, 07:44 PM
(27-07-2015 07:03 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, near-accidents are a bitch. Had one of those driving up to Fort Worth the other day.

Sadly there was nothing "near" about this incident. Car hits minivan, minivan hits me. No

-Rowan Atkinson
27-07-2015, 07:47 PM
(27-07-2015 07:44 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 07:03 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Yeah, near-accidents are a bitch. Had one of those driving up to Fort Worth the other day.

Sadly there was nothing "near" about this incident. Car hits minivan, minivan hits me. No

Never drive faster than FSM can fly Sad

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
27-07-2015, 07:49 PM
(27-07-2015 07:44 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  

So it was a near-miss.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post