God says I can kill my kids.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2015, 11:30 PM
God says I can kill my kids.
Quote:Deuteronomy 21:18-21King James Version (KJV)

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

I don't have kids but if I ever do I know I can kill them if they misbehave. The bible says I can. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes thecontemplator's post
28-01-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: God says I can kill my kids.
We know! Isn't the Bible awesome?! Big Grin

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 5 users Like CleverUsername's post
28-01-2015, 11:50 PM
And then when you're on trial for their murder you can place your hand on the bible and swear that you're telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Thumbsup

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 8 users Like dancefortwo's post
28-01-2015, 11:54 PM
And if I did it in Mississippi or Alabama maybe they would let it go? I wonder if Mike Huckabee would come to my defense?
29-01-2015, 12:34 AM
(28-01-2015 11:30 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

I don't have kids but if I ever do I know I can kill them if they misbehave. The bible says I can. Smile

[Image: THIS-IS-WHY-kbituu.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 15 users Like Full Circle's post
29-01-2015, 12:30 PM
(28-01-2015 11:30 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  I don't have kids but if I ever do I know I can kill them if they misbehave. The bible says I can. Smile

Someday if you have kids they will be the single most joyous thing to ever come into your life (well, them and your spouse) and you won't want to kill them. And then you'll know with renewed clarity just how despicable the gawd of the babble really is.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 4 users Like Impulse's post
29-01-2015, 01:33 PM
One sec... Let me put on my Christian hat before I type the rest.

CONTEXT! OUT OF CONTEXT!

THIS IS A NEW TESTAMENT WORLD!
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
29-01-2015, 01:35 PM
Brought to you by the same people that think abortion is a problem.....

go figure..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
29-01-2015, 01:41 PM
(28-01-2015 11:30 PM)thecontemplator Wrote:  

At what age is this punishment appropriate? Do you know a lot of five-year-old gluttons and drunkards, who disobey their parents' commands (in the Ancient Near East where spanking is the practice and etc. because this drunkard/glutton was chastened).

"Atheists, please."

The answer to the question, "Are you reading the same Bible as I am?" is clearly NO.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2015, 01:46 PM
I knew a three year old drunk...

The little bastard would grab your beer and spit in it - so you wouldn't drink it - then he'd grab it and chug it down. His mom thought it was cute.... She was a whack case.

I cured him from stealing MY beer. After he spit in it - I held onto it for a minute and when he wasn't looking I put a couple cigarette butts in it minus the filters....

After he puked it back up, he never took one of MY beers again...

Dumbass anklebiter.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.