God the absolute truth (part 2)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2012, 02:43 PM
God the absolute truth (part 2)
Baby steps

One question at the time so we can grow with strong roots.

We go back in time 4 billion years, before the existence of life in the universe.

If you analyze the entire universe are you able to understand that will be unicellular life in the universe?

We go back in time 3.5 billion years to the birth to the first unicellular being generate in the universe.

If you analyse the entire universe are you able to understand that will be a multicellular organism in the next future?

Today astrophysicists analyse the universe and understand that life's goal is to control galaxies and be immortal.

Today you have the privilege to understand that GOD is the absolute truth.

................................................................................​

Some will say astrophysicists just show a possible future.

So there are just 2 possible futures: Life is the path to control the universe or Life is the path to disappear.

If life is the path of disappear then why it took 3.5 billion years to do it, It could be easier to disappear minutes after born.

Do I make myself clear?

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2012 03:24 PM by Chas.)
RE: God the absolute truth (part 2)
(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Baby steps

We go back in time 4 billion years, before the existence of life in the universe.

If you analyze the entire universe are you able to understand that will be unicellular life in the universe?
No, life is not inevitable - it is contingent.

(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  2222222222
We go back in time 3.5 billion years to the birth to the first unicellular being generate in the universe.

If you analyse the entire universe are you able to understand that will be a multicellular organism in the next future?

No, multicellular life is not inevitable - it is contingent.

(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  3333333333
Today astrophysicists analyse the universe and understand that life's goal is to control galaxies and be immortal.
No, astrophysicists do not say that.

(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Today you have the privilege to understand that GOD is the absolute truth.
No, there is no evidence for gods.

(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  
Quote:
................................................................................​

Some will say astrophysicists just show a possible future.

So there are just 2 possible futures: Life is the path to control the universe or Life is the path to disappear.

If life is the path of disappear then why it took 3.5 billion years to do it, It could be easier to disappear minutes after born.

Do I make myself clear?
It is clear that you are using unwarranted assumptions and false dichotomies.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
02-11-2012, 02:57 PM
WTF?
Mods: What the fuck have you done to the forum's editor?

[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
02-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha

Janus_VI "I saw a theoretical physicist speculate about civilizations, therefore this argument from speculation/authority is valid"

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
02-11-2012, 03:17 PM
(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Today astrophysicists analyse the universe and understand that life's goal is to control galaxies and be immortal.
Care to cite a single credible astrophysicist who claims anything remotely similar to that?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
02-11-2012, 03:20 PM
RE: WTF?
(02-11-2012 02:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Mods: What the fuck have you done to the forum's editor?
Use the source tab next to the editor tab at the top, genius science guy.
02-11-2012, 03:22 PM
There is no absolute line between "life" and "non-life". We've been all through this before with you. Starting a new thread will not change the fact you do not know what you are talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqPGOhXoprU

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-11-2012, 03:22 PM
(02-11-2012 03:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Today astrophysicists analyse the universe and understand that life's goal is to control galaxies and be immortal.
Care to cite a single credible astrophysicist who claims anything remotely similar to that?

Even if he did it would still be speculative at best, and still be an argument from authority.

I have to say I was wrong, Michio Kaku didn't come up with the scale. He fails to mention where he got the idea from, but here it is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

Ultimately, the Kardashev Scale serves as an engaging speculative exercise.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
02-11-2012, 03:24 PM
*sigh*... Here we go again Confused
(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Baby steps

We go back in time 4 billion years, before the existence of life on Earth.
We don't know at all if there is or was life anywhere else in the universe.
(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  If you analyze the entire universe are you able to understand that will be unicellular life in the universe?
I have no clue what that means.....

...3.5 billion years to the birth of the first unicellular being on Earth. (see above)

(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  If you analyse the entire universe are you able to understand that will be a multicellular organism in the next future?
Again... no clue what that means....

The formatting source says you bolded every one of the previous blank lines....
(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  3333333333
Mmmmm.... no, they don't.

(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Today you have the privilege to understand that GOD is the absolute truth.
My house is made of red brick, therefore cucumbers are good in salads.

(02-11-2012 02:43 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  Do I make myself clear?
Not in the slightest.

[Image: 21omssh.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
02-11-2012, 03:27 PM
RE: WTF?
(02-11-2012 03:20 PM)The Theist Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 02:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Mods: What the fuck have you done to the forum's editor?
Use the source tab next to the editor tab at the top, genius science guy.
Thank you, delusional theist guy.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post