God the absolute truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: God the absolute truth
chas
Evolution doesn't make mistakes; it can't. There is no purpose, therefore no correct or incorrect path for evolution.

If life 3.5 billion years ago existed only for 1 second = existed until today ======> This is atheism and the only beings with this view of the universe.

What does mistakes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI6vANpHhOA

Can we by looking an apple seed and the universe describe the characteristic of an apple tree?

////////////////////////////////////////////////////
iLogica Humano
I wouldn't waste my time even attempting to teach thou. = THE THINKING ATHEISTS become the fanatic atheists
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Janus VI's post
16-09-2012, 11:15 AM
(16-09-2012 10:49 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Can we by looking an apple seed and the universe describe the characteristic of an apple tree? [/b]
Counter-question:

ef gad dun exits huw ded i spoder men?

Christians: 0

Atheists: 0

spoder man: 1

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
16-09-2012, 11:20 AM
(16-09-2012 11:15 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 10:49 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Can we by looking an apple seed and the universe describe the characteristic of an apple tree? [/b]
Counter-question:

ef gad dun exits huw ded i spoder men?

Christians: 0

Atheists: 0

spoder man: 1

Crazy theist +5 internets
Refuting crazy theist +100 internets

Sopder man meme priceless

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
16-09-2012, 12:07 PM
(16-09-2012 11:00 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  iLogica Humano
I wouldn't waste my time even attempting to teach thou. = THE THINKING ATHEISTS become the fanatic atheists

More like:
I wouldn't waste my time even attempting to teach thou. = I see through your deluded trolling ruse, now kindly fuck off.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
16-09-2012, 12:53 PM
(16-09-2012 10:49 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  chas
Evolution doesn't make mistakes; it can't. There is no purpose, therefore no correct or incorrect path for evolution.

If life 3.5 billion years ago existed only for 1 second = existed until today ======> This is atheism and the only beings with this view of the universe.

What does mistakes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI6vANpHhOA

Can we by looking an apple seed and the universe describe the characteristic of an apple tree?

What are you trying to say? Would you please put together a few coherent sentences that describe your idea or thesis?

Either you don't have a coherent concept or you are just a troll. Please clarify.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-09-2012, 04:14 PM
The only thing that this particular Janus has said that is even remotely logical or coherent is:

Well, I can't actually find an example of coherence from this Janus, maybe in a couple of years he'll get a science education and, if everybody is lucky, basic English as well.

I eagerly await reading this later today, assuming it changes of course.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-09-2012, 07:23 PM
(16-09-2012 12:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  What are you trying to say? Would you please put together a few coherent sentences that describe your idea or thesis?

Either you don't have a coherent concept or you are just a troll. Please clarify.

Baby steps Chas.

You say that evolution does not make mistakes, please help us understand.

What makes mistakes?
16-09-2012, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2012 07:54 PM by Chas.)
(16-09-2012 07:23 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(16-09-2012 12:53 PM)Chas Wrote:  What are you trying to say? Would you please put together a few coherent sentences that describe your idea or thesis?

Baby steps Chas.

You say that evolution does not make mistakes, please help us understand.

What makes mistakes?

Baby steps? You arrogant ass.

Your question is without context. What are you asking?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2012, 08:19 PM
(16-09-2012 07:23 PM)Janus VI Wrote:  You say that evolution does not make mistakes, please help us understand.

What makes mistakes?

[Image: edgeworth-shrug.gif]

That's a leading question, and using leading questions in a debate is a dishonest thing to do, Janus VI.

The question you should be asking is "why can't evolution make mistakes?"; and the answer is because evolution is not a conscious thing that can possess intentions. Evolution is simply a name for a long process of mutations in DNA passed on from generation to generation. It's quite similar to aging, in that it's just something that happens over time; without purpose. Only humans are (to a very limited extent) capable of giving evolution any "purpose" - germ line therapy, for instance.
16-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Chas

We need to look at the universe and understand, if evolution doesn't make mistakes then who does?

A:__________