God the absolute truth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 03:57 AM by DLJ.)
RE: God the absolute truth
jANUS, you prawn.

Do you play football?
Do you work in management?

Either way, you will find that a "goal" is a pre-determined objective

Stop evading the answers!

What do you not understand? Life is the journey not the goal.

If there is a goal, no one, repeat no one has knowledge of it. Those that think they do are deluded and deranged.

Your theist pride does not let you explore more than one fantasy story?

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-09-2012, 03:58 AM
(18-09-2012 01:51 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 12:32 AM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  Stop using this tactic of leading questions. That is not an either-or question, and you've articulated it vaguely. One wonders if the bad articulation was intentional...

Evolution is the slow process of change that affects all organic beings through mutation of our DNA. Humans are affected by it, but they do not control how it takes place. It is possible to alter genes through gene therapy, but that is outside the process of evolution since we are no longer dealing with the probability of mutation for the adaptability of our species.

Stop evading the questions!

It is so simple:
The chain of evolution is:
Single cell being (the alpha) ----------- Human beings ------------The omega of evolution

You do not see a goal in the beginning of evolution. Although the goal is LIFE.

You see a goal in the middle of the evolution chain. But your atheist pride does not let your brain think and get out of the labyrinth. The goal is LIFE.

It is obvious that the goal of the omega of evolution is LIFE.

This is the TRUTH: The alpha as a WAY to reach its goal: LIFE.

................................................................................​....................

I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life

He did answer, just not in stilted method of which you are trying to guide everybody to answer with.

It cannot be just I who is seeing the inflection in your words that you seem to think that humans are some sort of pinnacle of evolution. Little could be further from the truth, in respect to the Pinnacle, the end, of evolution, of which your Omega would seem to be.

Humans are still evolving, until our species becomes extinct it will continue in it's ever altering ways. Even if we did stop evolving, there are countless thousands of species better than us at almost anything you could name that is natural; strength, speed, endurance, adaptability, we are beaten in all these regards, it is ability to develop and thrive technologically that makes us appear superior.

I have been thinking for some time now and I've cone to realise something:
The most interesting thing about this thread is not the content, but you, Janus VI. either you came here to simply troll, or, you would make an excellent study into the mind of a heavily indoctrinated subject. Either way I refrain from finishing the thought because I do not wish to derail the thread.

I feel just about done with this thread, it has run out of thought potential for myself, and done with you, having nothing intelligent to say. So, sir, I bid you adieu in the way I feel is the most appropriate way possible, without being obscene.

Good bye, and thanks for all the Lulz.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
18-09-2012, 11:13 AM
(18-09-2012 01:51 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Stop evading the questions!

It is so simple:
Single cell being (the alpha) ----------- Human beings ------------The omega of evolution

You see a goal in the middle of the evolution chain. But your atheist pride does not let your brain think and get out of the labyrinth. The goal is LIFE.

Your loaded either-or questions have no correct either-or answers. Your presuppositions have yet to be proved to us for any opinions of yours to be considerable. I've already pointed all that out to you. You've got nothing left.

Deal with it. Cool
[+] 2 users Like caffeinesoul's post
18-09-2012, 11:47 AM
(18-09-2012 01:51 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  The chain of evolution is:

This is the TRUTH: The alpha as a WAY to reach its goal: LIFE.[/b]

Mmmwell. I wouldn't get too kicked up about it, Jāney6. No doubt a little mortality will deal with that ego issue you got going on there. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
18-09-2012, 12:20 PM
(18-09-2012 01:51 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  
(17-09-2012 12:32 AM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  Stop using this tactic of leading questions. That is not an either-or question, and you've articulated it vaguely. One wonders if the bad articulation was intentional...

Evolution is the slow process of change that affects all organic beings through mutation of our DNA. Humans are affected by it, but they do not control how it takes place. It is possible to alter genes through gene therapy, but that is outside the process of evolution since we are no longer dealing with the probability of mutation for the adaptability of our species.

Stop evading the questions!

It is so simple:

................................................................................​....................

I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life

This was so funny.

Thanks for the insane attempt at an argument.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
19-09-2012, 12:02 AM
DLJ

If there is a goal, no one, repeat no one has knowledge of it. Those that think they do are deluded and deranged.

Why is so hard to understand the goal?

It is so simple Dear DLJ.

One more time, Look at the first unicellular being. It has two choices, to die or to live.

To live has been the same goal since day 1.

DLJ To follow life is deluded and deranged

Free Thought

I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray

caffeinesoul
Your loaded either-or questions have no correct either-or answers. Your presuppositions have yet to be proved to us for any opinions of yours to be considerable. I've already pointed all that out to you. You've got nothing left.

Deal with it.

There is only one correct answer: LIFE

KIM
Mmmwell. I wouldn't get too kicked up about it, Jāney6. No doubt a little mortality will deal with that ego issue you got going on there

Life = Goal

Does you brain can came with something else?

FSTRATZERO
This was so funny.

Do you see an human goal?

......................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..........

My goal is to save you from the almighty
19-09-2012, 12:39 AM
(19-09-2012 12:02 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  My goal is to save you from the almighty
Good luck with that. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
19-09-2012, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 02:31 AM by fstratzero.)
(19-09-2012 12:02 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  1111111111111111111111111111111111111
DLJ

Why is so hard to understand the goal?

It is so simple Dear DLJ.

One more time, Look at the first unicellular being. It has two choices, to die or to live.

To live has been the same goal since day 1.

DLJ To follow life is deluded and deranged

Free Thought

I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray

caffeinesoul

Deal with it.

There is only one correct answer: LIFE

KIM
Mmmwell. I wouldn't get too kicked up about it, Jāney6. No doubt a little mortality will deal with that ego issue you got going on there

Life = Goal

Does you brain can came with something else?

FSTRATZERO
This was so funny.

Do you see an human goal?

......................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..........

My goal is to save you from the almighty

I have been saved from the almighty.

It is called atheism, gaining freedom from religion.

Maybe you need to be saved from your own thoughts, and emotions. Critical thinking skills, help with that.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
19-09-2012, 02:46 AM
(19-09-2012 12:02 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Does you brain can came with something else?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
[+] 2 users Like caffeinesoul's post
19-09-2012, 03:04 AM
(19-09-2012 02:46 AM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  
(19-09-2012 12:02 AM)Janus VI Wrote:  Does you brain can came with something else?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Ahhhh! It appears Caffy, that you can speak the same language as anus6.

You are hereby appointed as our official translator.

Good luck!

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post